Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Proposal for a New Toy Box Forum

Clearly we are all getting stressed out by this investment, as in ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTT!!!!!

I think it might be to some degree therapeutic to engage in a bit of 'show and tell' regarding the toys we dream of buying. C'mon admit it! We all do it! I don't want much for myself, really. I will soon run out of stuff to buy. But there are a few things I'm gonna get for me, before I turn to getting my kids through good colleges, making some carefully-tailored donations and the like.

My idea might not be too important, but maybe it will mitigate the intensity in our neighborhood a bit if people can just have a release. I'm thinking open up a new forum for just limited personal self-indulgence, without fear of reprimand. Now that those smart people in the tech and support forum have showed me how to post pictures I could play, too. I'm thinking we could just submit pics of all the cool stuff we'd like to have. Its happened a number of times in various threads with boats and cars and things.

Lets just have a nonsense forum. Anything goes. Share ideas and photos about things we're gonna buy for ourselves, before (or after) we look to other people's needs.

Sorry about this. I'm pretty shallow by nature, but anybody like the idea?

Maynard

• Upvote 3

Sounds like this could be fun. Not a thing wrong with wishing for toys. Believe we have all done this since we understood when you pull the pretty paper off, there's a nice surprise inside.

Me,

I want a boat, spend the rest off my life kicking back and fishing.

Thanks for asking.

Hi Maynard. I like your idea. We are all dreamers or we wouldnt be on this site. At this time in my life, I dont feel like I need too many more toys, just the money and time to travel, and to make some donations to help other people have a better life. Thanks for all your research and information. Grandpa Dave

• Upvote 1

Maynard57, I'd be proud to tell you what I am going to get with this Rv come through. First and foremost, I am gonna buy momma that new blue floweed dress she's been a wishing for , for a very long time.l She don't know it yet, but I am gonna be the one to get her wish to come true. Now i anin't RichinDinar and certainly don't call myself Scooby Doo but i do have some aspirations. I' been thinking about this here Cabnnwoods to just set myself up, so I don't have to continue lving with my daddy and momma. I am no Biggamehunte but i do just love being in the woods with Bear. it's would be what i called 'createmyparadise' sort of a thing. Now to be it would be just a pure Diamond sitting on a hill just waiting for me. When i first read of this here Dinarinmi video game. I didn't even know if i wanted to play or not. Be people more logical1[/b convinced me it just might be a good [b]options So i started reading and studying what these smart folks say. Adam Montanna, Sonny1, Scooter, and Phoenx, and Eddinar have helped me say , whatthe difference , i gonna be poor if I don't, . So i almost lost one, wheel getting to the bank to get my order in. Now I am just settin back playing this game until the Rvorbust comes kicking the door in. If those iraqi only knew what we planned to do with our money, they'd be inahurrytorv too. .There are people playing this here video game that have lots of plan : for instance Doc31 got a bunch of hungry kids to feed all over this world, and he need an Rv . I am not sure what Danneedsrvnow but i am sure it must be something good. Most folks playing this game have good intentions and bigheart. My daddy says, I play this game too much, and Pappatom says when i get on here I ramble on and say much to near nothing. RicknSaudi, read one of my last post and he didn't know where to laugh or cry. Williamswatchin, and waitin for this dinar r us thing to get done. you know i've really digressed a lot here. You wanted to know exactly what i was going to do with my money. I almost forget to tell you what i am getting my daddy. He's gonna be surprised with a brand new axe, so he can chop wood when he gets frustrated. He sometimes calls me bonehead cause he think this video game playing stuff is a waste of my time.

I like the idea too, Maynard so this is what I dream of when the RV finally!!! happens: A new car, new house-One that I choose to build, and everything in it!! Daughter gets enough to get her through college--medical school, hubby gets refurbished 1969 Super Bee, new corvette, and whatever else he wants!!!! I would also like to do something for my grandchildren too.

Nyla

OK, how's this:

laptop_alienware_m17x_red.jpg

Alienware M17, absolutely the fastest laptop on the planet. Gaming power beyond reason. It just absolutely SMOKES. With all the best parts you can order for it, its about $3,500. But if its a beast you're after this one is it. And soon it will be mine. Who needs this silly Badaxe2 and QCore chip.

Maynard

• Upvote 1

Clearly we are all getting stressed out by this investment, as in ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTT!!!!!

I think it might be to some degree therapeutic to engage in a bit of 'show and tell' regarding the toys we dream of buying. C'mon admit it! We all do it! I don't want much for myself, really. I will soon run out of stuff to buy. But there are a few things I'm gonna get for me, before I turn to getting my kids through good colleges, making some carefully-tailored donations and the like.

My idea might not be too important, but maybe it will mitigate the intensity in our neighborhood a bit if people can just have a release. I'm thinking open up a new forum for just limited personal self-indulgence, without fear of reprimand. Now that those smart people in the tech and support forum have showed me how to post pictures I could play, too. I'm thinking we could just submit pics of all the cool stuff we'd like to have. Its happened a number of times in various threads with boats and cars and things.

Lets just have a nonsense forum. Anything goes. Share ideas and photos about things we're gonna buy for ourselves, before (or after) we look to other people's needs.

Maynard

most people seem to own automobiles, what if most people own a couple million dinars, what if almost everyone in the united states owns a couple million dinar--- after all I noticed membership just in this sight seems to be mushrooming, and that's just this sight....now suppose an rv makes everyone a millionaire--- then what ????massive inflation,,,unemployment up or down..banks and interest?? motivation and aspirartion what will happen to us all????????

Jac,

You can only get them online as far as I know. Just go to www.alienware.com. Pick out the specs you want and they'll send you a quote.

Cheers,

Maynard

Thank you! Like you it will have to come with the RV...but I like it and will buy it!

biggrin.gif

Maynard

biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Maynard. I like your idea. We are all dreamers or we wouldnt be on this site. At this time in my life, I dont feel like I need too many more toys, just the money and time to travel, and to make some donations to help other people have a better life. Thanks for all your research and information. Grandpa Dave

After 54 years of being behind the wheel and only seeing yellow and white lines, concrete, and asphalt I feel its my turn to stimulate the economy. I would like to buy a nice motorcoach and hire a driver.

• Upvote 1

Hmmmm. From the perspective of a woman that was married to a rich man for 15 years, who only cared about "stuff", I'd have to say that I honestly don't know what I would do with all the money. Money never did much to contribute to my oveall happiness. But , I'd have to say I would buy a big boat again. And I would definitely travel all over this great country of ours. I've seen more foreign soil than my own country. Maybe I could buy myself a man that actually knew how to be a husband??? lol.

im sure most everyone will go crazy.... im setting my kids up a trust fund... wont pay out squat until they are 21 .. "or older" oldest is 6, yougest is 1, so it would build for awhile ... ive had money and ive been broke, more often broke than had money ...... i will be using a wealth manager like suggested by scooter, adam and the gang .... i dont want to be broke again, im not very good at it ..... lol

alright this does sound like some fun... I plan on oredering a BMW 550 I with all the bells and whistles. Plus I am going to build two F150 platinum edition trucks, custom paint job with the american flag down each side, thw "shelby" racing stripes that will look like marble. with the rank and name of every marine that paid the ultimate price for the Iraqi people to have the country they have today put into the stripes and in the flags.. Both trucks will be identical. one is for me to take to car shows and raise money for a college fund for the children of marines who died. the other will be sold at Barrett Jackson auto aucction. where I will donate the truck and the proceeds to tha same college fund. Also I plan on matching whatever it sells for dollar for dollar. if you can't tell, the marines are near and dear to my heart. I served as a civilian with them in Iraq and my son is named for the one that saved my life at the expense of his own....

• Upvote 1

Hey Maynard,

I am going to get my pilots license and buy a small one prop plane to start. If that works out I always wanted to learn how to fly helicopters.

If that works out and I get my license, I will probably buy my own helicopter or lease if you can do that.

I would like to be available to towns or cities in case of emergencies that seem to happen more and more in our country.

Its not like I couldn't afford the fuel and I would not necessarily be under any one persons finger to say yes or no don't help.

During my time off I could just imagine taking the family or friends away on a trip to the mountains fishing via my own helicopter.

I also like the idea of being able to rescue someone because you are able to.

I like to think of it as direct charity when or where it is needed the most here at home.

Yep I am going to have my "work" cut out for me as it seems there is always rescue work needed every month somewhere.

Sort of like paying it forward but with a really big cool toy.

Thank you for all you posts. I admire your honesty.

Dinosaur

• Upvote 1

Hey maynard57, I think this is a great idea. I have several places to give after the rv and want a car but don't know what yet. Here is what hubby wants though. Does that count?

Im thinking the 2011 Camaro is the way to go. Hopefully the convertible is an option by the time the dinar starts to RV!! The only hard thing to choose is which color would look best in my driveway. decisions decisions.