Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Alzheimer’s drugs are a ray of hope. They must be accessible to all, not the wealthy few

On 5/18/2023 at 1:49 PM, umbertino said:

There are now two impressive possible treatments for this form of dementia. But concerns remain over cost and potential side-effects

The one thing that all Alzheimer's patients have in common is a dehydrated brain...

i cant tell and say about my sex life here ,but i am very blessed jeses! if only the young would adapt from there peers this world would be here forever!!  i pray for more babies from you young american kids before its to late! in jesus name!!!!!!!!!!!

pa pa is not stupid! i pray for the white race here and now jesus! the people that are in the rule are demons on satan, and will be removed in your name JESUS! they will fall and cry for the rocks to fall on them, your mercy MY LORD WILL PREVAIL! IN JESUS NAME! WE MAGNAFY YOU LORD! AND YOU ARE THE LORD OF THIS EARTH! SURLEY MERCY WILL FOLLOW AND WE WILL PREVAIL AND LIVE WITH YOU FOREVER AND EVER! YOUR WORD NEVER RETUNS VOID! WE KNOW THIS! PRAISE MY GOD! FOREVER AND EVER!! 

On 5/19/2023 at 10:32 PM, T B said:

ALL YOU YOUNG MEN THAT SAY YOU LOVE YOUR COUNTRY! IM SAD JESUS! I HELL IGAVE MY ALL!  WHY?

More likely than not it was to help get us to this point.

I believe we are in a spiritual war.

BTW healthy sperm is made well into the 90's.

So, if you are 95 or less you may not be as old as you think you are.

BTW, BTW Moses was about 125 and he climbed the mountain.

And what about Noah? Didn't he father one of his children for 850 years.

TB - you're just a pup.

• Haha 1

ha! ha! im not that old yet !  but just pointing out that GOD put us here to mulitply ! the younger ones need to do there part, and yes get married like we did, if not then we will not survive, even china knows this now,, thats what the evil ones wont ya know!  be blessed!  keep tha faith,  its coming, hold on! go dinar ! pops needs a new pair of shoes!!🤣

• Haha 1