Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

?

lsenatus9

9 hours ago, Engine1 said:

I think he has lost confidence in this toilet paper investment.  He hasn't been on here for a long time.  

MAY BE he already sold half of his holding at least and invested in bitcoin , stock, etc since he hasn't been on here for a long time ago. 

8 hours ago, Laid Back said:

He made few million dollars with the VIP!" rel="">VIP membership and now he’s enjoying life.

Exactly. He was just being a business man and saw a golden opportunity to make allot of money. 

Remember. During the Gold rush. It wasn't the guys digging up gold that were made rich. It was the guy selling the shovels and picks that laughed all the way to the bank.....fact!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

3 hours ago, markb57 said:

Exactly. He was just being a business man and saw a golden opportunity to make allot of money. 

Remember. During the Gold rush. It wasn't the guys digging up gold that were made rich. It was the guy selling the shovels and picks that laughed all the way to the bank.....fact!

Didn't he give you free VIP?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I have no issue with Adam making money. It's what it's all about. 

I mean, this whole RV thing was a chance we all took. Adam just came up with a good business plan to go with it. Who knows maybe someday this RV may actually happen.

we wait.......................

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

Agreed, I have no problem with Adam making money and/or anyone else.  However, since he's the owner of this site it would be good to hear from him once in a while just to say hello.  We haven't heard from him in over 6 months to year.  Again, to really appreciate everything that Adam and the mods have done.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, eburt said:

Agreed, I have no problem with Adam making money and/or anyone else.  However, since he's the owner of this site it would be good to hear from him once in a while just to say hello.  We haven't heard from him in over 6 months to year.  Again, to really appreciate everything that Adam and the mods have done.

I agree with that. I miss the open chats we used to have. Allot of good interaction there....

• Pow! 3

• 2 weeks later...

DV in depth is/was more than IQD....VIP is a library of knowledge on making money....investing and maintaining wealth.

The crypto section led many to excessive gains....AM was in the middle of that...

In 2017, XRP alone had a 43,000 percent of ROI....Bitcoin at about 1400% was a slow mover... 

Life is always in motion.....

Just my thoughts...     CL

• Upvote 1