Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Night Opinions @ 10:40 PM CDT - 5/05/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Walkingstick  [via Frank26]  {CBI's private bank meeting minutes continued}  [3.  Tenders for the IQD and the coins has been fulfilled.]  We're 90% the contract the tender was fulfilled/ completed by DeLaRue Corporation. It was drafted and it was accepted. This tender should be on the CBI website very soon...they're printed and they're ready to go. [Post 3 of 8....stay tuned]:twothumbs:

Clare  Article: "Al-Sudani: The official dollar exchange rate will prove our financial situation is the best compared to previous years":twothumbs:

Militia Man  Al-Rafidain state bank is granting point-of-sale devices to all state institutions and the private sector free of charge.  Now?  Why At a program rate/official rate at 1310?They didn't do that at 1166 or 1182 or 1190 or 1460...Why Because that's not a reality.  Something's going to change.  All this work you're seeing being done is a key component of going international.  When the Rafidain State Bank is going to electronic payment devices...free of charge until 2023, pretty obvious things are happening...:twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Militia Man  Al-Rafidain state bank is granting point-of-sale devices to all state institutions and the private sector free of charge.  Now?  Why At a program rate/official rate at 1310?They didn't do that at 1166 or 1182 or 1190 or 1460...Why Because that's not a reality.  Something's going to change.  All this work you're seeing being done is a key component of going international.  When the Rafidain State Bank is going to electronic payment devices...free of charge until 2023, pretty obvious things are happening...:twothumbs:

Things might be happening, but it's obvious that it isn't a RV/RI

8 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Walkingstick  [via Frank26]  {CBI's private bank meeting minutes continued}  [3.  Tenders for the IQD and the coins has been fulfilled.]  We're 90% the contract the tender was fulfilled/ completed by DeLaRue Corporation. It was drafted and it was accepted. This tender should be on the CBI website very soon...they're printed and they're ready to go. [Post 3 of 8....stay tuned]:twothumbs::tiphat:

It was leaked out at least four years ago that the lower denominations & coins were ready & were being held at CBI for future release dates.  CBI confirmed a few weeks ago, the need to print more lower denominations as the new IQD would become a global currency   IMHO..

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Luigi1 said:

It was leaked out at least four years ago that the lower denominations & coins were ready & were being held at CBI for future release dates.  CBI confirmed a few weeks ago, the need to print more lower denominations as the new IQD would become a global currency   IMHO..

So who actually leaked it four years ago?  If I remember correctly, it was gurus who stated these things.  Did CBI actually confirm the need to 'print more lower denoms', or it that only your IMHO?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, hspotman said:

So who actually leaked it four years ago?  If I remember correctly, it was gurus who stated these things.  Did CBI actually confirm the need to 'print more lower denoms', or it that only your IMHO?

I believe it was Alak that leaked the story out...not sure.

The leak confirmed the new lower denoms were ready.

Also Shabibi confirmed a Swiss co was awarded the contracted out to print the new lower denoms.

That was around 2014.   IMHO to the best of my memory.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

I believe it was Alak that leaked the story out...not sure.

The leak confirmed the new lower denoms were ready.

Also Shabibi confirmed a Swiss co was awarded the contracted out to print the new lower denoms.

That was around 2014.   IMHO to the best of my memory.

🤣🤣🤣 There's the caveat!! 

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

To be fair...Can you show me where I'm wrong?

@Luigi1....I recall actually seeing a post with the lower denominations pictured with coins (fils) that aligned with equivalent USD currency values. That was at least 2 or 3 computers ago before the good doctor made haste to England. I probably didn't think to save as the RV was scheduled for the next 3 day weekend....LOL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I'm pretty sure the fils coins were minted at the same time Delarue printed the then new currency in 2003. There were pictures of those coins on websites when I purchased my first batch of 25,000 notes in 2005. The coins were never released due to their nearly worthless value, and much speculation was made by their very existence as to an impending Dinar value increase.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, DinarDavo said:

@Luigi1....I recall actually seeing a post with the lower denominations pictured with coins (fils) that aligned with equivalent USD currency values. That was at least 2 or 3 computers ago before the good doctor made haste to England. I probably didn't think to save as the RV was scheduled for the next 3 day weekend....LOL

You are correct...

CBI referred to them as specimens & samples were distributed to global central banks.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1