Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Best website to purchase Iraqi Dinar

bethany

Hi,

O just found this website and signed up, so I don't know anything about the Dinar, except that I made a small purchase and I'm waiting for the delivery.

I would like to purchase more, but Perhaps some of you know more where to buy at a good price and a reliable, certified dinar.

Would appreciate any private or posted message,

Thanks a million and I'm glad I found this site..... :D

Hi,

O just found this website and signed up, so I don't know anything about the Dinar, except that I made a small purchase and I'm waiting for the delivery.

I would like to purchase more, but Perhaps some of you know more where to buy at a good price and a reliable, certified dinar.

Thanks a million and I'm glad I found this site..... biggrin.gif

Only 2 I use is dinartrade.com

or tampadinar.com

Hi,

Thanks a million and I'm glad I found this site..... :

GID Associates. Go to getiraqidinar.com. They ship C.O.D. Good luck, and welcome to the site! Get ready for the ride of your life!

Thanks so much for all those who answered my question, this is amazing how you guys responded quickly.

Just by pure coincidence I purchased mine from GIDAssociates. I opted for sending a Cashier's Check and I'm waiting for the delivery next week. I'm so glad I made the right choice. :D I will try to send the picture next week to get into the Dinar Club here, I just can't remember the name.

I wish I had more funds, but I put up to the last penny. I 'll keep adding more whenever I can until things, happen. :(

This website is awsome, I'm getting an education.

Thanks again!!

I bought mine from a local bank, you don't have to buy them online.

I bought mine from a local bank, you don't have to buy them online.

Yes we know that ... but what did you pay for them?

I listed the best overall price

and

the best COD price

If you've got a better deal please share it with us.

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 1

Yes we know that ... but what did you pay for them?

I listed the best overall price

and

the best COD price

If you've got a better deal please share it with us.

My total cost for 1,000,000 IQD was $1,066.00, maybe not the best rate but I didn't have to pay any fees for shipping or COD. I also had the comfort of buying from someone I know and can put them directly into my safety deposit box at the bank. (never had to leave the security of the bank with the money)

Just seems like a personal preference.

My total cost for 1,000,000 IQD was $1,066.00, maybe not the best rate but I didn't have to pay any fees for shipping or COD. I also had the comfort of buying from someone I know and can put them directly into my safety deposit box at the bank. (never had to leave the security of the bank with the money)

Hi Chancy - you got a good price - it's the same as Dinartrade.com. I was just wondering if you received new, uncirculated bills? My bank was selling Dinar too at the same rate as Dinartrade.com but they were not uncirculated. I don't know if it makes a difference - just thought I'd ask! Thanks!

Actually your fees were built in ... TampaDinar gets $1050 plus $24 FedEx and DinarTrade gets $1060 plus FedEx of $24 ... GID gets $995 plus $24 ... getIraqidinar is $1020 plus $24

I can see the convenience of the safety deposit box for you ... I buy for a group and it must be split up so that isn't preferrable for me ... besides if I am paying for the freight (as you obviously are) why not have them delivered where it is convenient for me ... just sayin'

Don't get me wrong ... I'm not your mom ... LOL ... I don't care where you bought them or where they were delivered as long as you authenticated them for your own peace of mind. Your bank purchased them for you from someone (possibly their NY bank or a currency vendor) ... they won't have a clue how to authenticate them. Once you either left the building or disappeared into the vault their responsibility to you is over. I would hate for you to discover later that they, in fact, weren't good.

Please take the time and go through the steps of authentication.

Peace

Doc31

Edited by Doc31

Actually your fees were built in ... TampaDinar gets $1050 plus $24 FedEx and DinarTrade gets $1060 plus FedEx of $24 ... GID gets $995 plus $24 ... getIraqidinar is $1020 plus $24

I can see the convenience of the safety deposit box for you ... I buy for a group and it must be split up so that isn't preferrable for me ... besides if I am paying for the freight (as you obviously are) why not have them delivered where it is convenient for me ... just sayin'

Don't get me wrong ... I'm not your mom ... LOL ... I don't care where you bought them or where they were delivered as long as you authenticated them for your own peace of mind. Your bank purchased them for you from someone (possibly their NY bank or a currency vendor) ... they won't have a clue how to authenticate them. Once you either left the building or disappeared into the vault their responsibility to you is over. I would hate for you to discover later that they, in fact, weren't good.

Please take the time and go through the steps of authentication.

Peace

Doc31

Doc31 - that is interesting that you feel I would have to have concern that the Dinar that I bought from the Bank of Oklahoma would be fake. I asked the bank where they bought the Dinar and they said they got them from the back of Scotland. (They came in a FedEx envelope.) I even asked my banker when I traded them in if there would be a delay because they would have to authenticate them and she said no. They have the ability to authenticate them but because I bought the Dinar from them, it wouldn't be an issue.

It is interesting the different comfort levels and trust people have. Some feel more comfortable buying them from an online dealer and some from a bank. I am just happy we all have an option. It would really stink if we could ONLY buy them online or ONLY at a bank.

I do have a question. What would happen if you bought them online and realized they were fake when they arrived? What is your option?

Has anyone ever received or seen counterfeit Dinar, if so, what happened? Just curious!

Also, We bought more Dinar and it could take up to two weeks to get it. My friend asked what would happen if it RV'd before the money arrived. Our banker said that we just bring in out letter of purchase and they will consider that the same as the cash! We'll see if that is true! LOL I was a little shocked by her answer, that would be a fun situation to be though! LOL!!

Hi Chancy - you got a good price - it's the same as Dinartrade.com. I was just wondering if you received new, uncirculated bills? My bank was selling Dinar too at the same rate as Dinartrade.com but they were not uncirculated. I don't know if it makes a difference - just thought I'd ask! Thanks!

It was a mix of both.

Only 2 I use is dinartrade.com

or tampadinar.com

Another great site to purchase but even better WIN DINAR is http://www.dinarinc.com......Just sign up and win FREE Dinar. They are giving away to 20 people a day, randomly selected, 1000 shares of dinar and they send it to your home. I already won 5 1000 shares of Dinar......They will ask for a referrer, you can use me Rita Fleischer.

I also personally met with the owner of the site as they are in Florida and they are not only Registered with the Department of the Treasury, they are Licensed by Florida Office of Financial Regulation. I purchased more dinar with them and would highly recommend them.

go to the site and see for yourself! What have to you got to lose, OH what have you got to WIN!