Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LET'S CLEAR THE AIR!

bellas

If the RV suddenly came in at a dime or higher, I'd be so shocked that it happened that I'd cash in all my dinar before Iran takes over Iraq and makes it all worthless again.

Why would Iran attack Iraq? The U.S. WANTS this RV to happen as well. They would not allow Iran to attack in my opinion.

Why would Iran attack Iraq? The U.S. WANTS this RV to happen as well. They would not allow Iran to attack in my opinion.

Once the US completely pulls out of Iraq (peacekeepers included), Iran will attack Iraq so quick that we'll wonder why we didn't see it coming. Earlier tonight Trump was telling Letterman basically the same thing. So if there's an RV, hope it happens before the US totally pulls out.

• Upvote 1

Once the US completely pulls out of Iraq (peacekeepers included), Iran will attack Iraq so quick that we'll wonder why we didn't see it coming. Earlier tonight Trump was telling Letterman basically the same thing. So if there's an RV, hope it happens before the US totally pulls out.

We wont have to worry about Iran attacking.....and we are never completely leaving Iraq...we will be there for YEARS to come and we will be there to help support them if need be for anyone trying to mess with Iraq.....no worries......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sad part is, the amout of the RV/RI/RD is unimportant. The fact that it has yet to happen is key. Never wonder how Americans in general get stereotyped, as money hungry people who have no regard for anything but themselves, happens. Go figure it would come off as this. Hate to say it but we all did it to ourselves. If anyone would like to come on over to Iraq and help speed it al up, by all means join us. If not, then sit there and wait. We are a lil busy at the moment.

Edited by NSDQ
  • Upvote 1

Many think there is nothing wrong with making money, and there isn't. If you make it. If you are from there, served in the forces and involved in the fight then maybe yes, if you spilled blood over there or lost one who served over there then I would say absolutely. Otherwise you need to read your bible, so many use the bible to justify profit from this where others do not believe, you had better believe in something cause this is blood money if this dinar is used and ri'd.

Blood money how? Do you even know what blood money means? It's money paid to you for betraying somebody to death like Judas did with Jesus. What is happening here is not even remotely similar. We have invested a trillion dollars in Iraq liberating them from a brutal dictator and helping them learn how to defend their country. In return we are now expecting a windfall to recoup our investment. I for one don't feel the slightest bit of guilt at profiting from this investment if that in fact occurs. We are a capitalist society and that means you are allowed to capitalize on anything legal whether it's real estate, pet rocks, or dinars. By the way, capitalism is also taught in the bible.

Those that did not serve I think Chris is dead on with the repent but I will take it further. You want this money (if it ever comes) to serve you well? You had better do something good with it. Honorable. You can start right here at home. There are thousands with empty cupboards and stomachs, homeless, homeless vets. Rotten houses run down infested with rats and roaches. IMO If you went up to someone you do not know, no relation, no knowledge and don't give them the money necessarily but hire a crew to fix, rebuild, or relocate. Feed, house, or help with something, Then and only then in my mind and many others have you earned your right to spend that money on yourselves.

As was mentioned before many in this forum (including me) have already expressed their intent to use the profits to fund deserving causes. Get off your holier than thou high horse, would you? And even if they don't spend any of their profits on the needy, what they do with their money is their business and nobody else's.

• Upvote 9

I had a discussion about buying into the Dinar back in November of '09 with someone aboard a cross country flight I was on. The person I spoke with called investing in Iraqi Dinar wrong. As he saw it, it was blood money as it was result of the war in Iraq. Because of his statement, I didn't invest in the Dinar at the time.

I thought 9 months about what he had said to me that day. Now Chris says I should be repenting for thinking about making a profit on an investment due to the number of people who have died for this.

I have come to the conclusion they are both wrong. My investment in Iraqi Dinar is helping the country of Iraq rebuild itself. Every time the CBI auctions off funds to investors, the proceeds of the sales go to help keep the government running. This allows the Iraqi government to rebuild its infrastructure and create the services that the people of Iraq need to survive. We as investors are undoing the damage the war has done, not contributing to it. Yes, many good people have died in this conflict and my heart goes out to them and their families, but their deaths are not in any way diminished by investments helping to preserve what they fought to create. I don't feel I need to repent. I think the people who helped contribute to the creation of this grand mess should be the ones repenting before they meet their maker.

• Upvote 3

Many think there is nothing wrong with making money, and there isn't. If you make it. If you are from there, served in the forces and involved in the fight then maybe yes, if you spilled blood over there or lost one who served over there then I would say absolutely. Otherwise you need to read your bible, so many use the bible to justify profit from this where others do not believe, you had better believe in something cause this is blood money if this dinar is used and ri'd.

Blood money how? Do you even know what blood money means? It's money paid to you for betraying somebody to death like Judas did with Jesus. What is happening here is not even remotely similar. We have invested a trillion dollars in Iraq liberating them from a brutal dictator and helping them learn how to defend their country. In return we are now expecting a windfall to recoup our investment. I for one don't feel the slightest bit of guilt at profiting from this investment if that in fact occurs. We are a capitalist society and that means you are allowed to capitalize on anything legal whether it's real estate, pet rocks, or dinars. By the way, capitalism is also taught in the bible.

Those that did not serve I think Chris is dead on with the repent but I will take it further. You want this money (if it ever comes) to serve you well? You had better do something good with it. Honorable. You can start right here at home. There are thousands with empty cupboards and stomachs, homeless, homeless vets. Rotten houses run down infested with rats and roaches. IMO If you went up to someone you do not know, no relation, no knowledge and don't give them the money necessarily but hire a crew to fix, rebuild, or relocate. Feed, house, or help with something, Then and only then in my mind and many others have you earned your right to spend that money on yourselves.

As was mentioned before many in this forum (including me) have already expressed their intent to use the profits to fund deserving causes. Get off your holier than thou high horse, would you? And even if they don't spend any of their profits on the needy, what they do with their money is their business and nobody else's.

Very well said, Scooby Doo. Hopefully Iraqis will soon enjoy the quality of life that comes from having a democratic, capitalistic society.

I have no doubt that MANY Americans who are invested in dinar will answer the call to help others. Not out of guilt or having to be shamed to do it, but because they are good people with big hearts!

• Upvote 1

I think you people are missing the point completely. Bellas has already said their source put the rate between 1.75 and 2.25. Chris isn't saying that the rate will be .10. He's saying that people are focusing too much on money and not getting the big picture about Iraq and freedom.

Well said Mr. Rich. Eye on the prize Iraqi Freedom!!!!

Bellas and Chris,

I am positive that I am going to make several people mad with what I am fixing to say, but I was taught to stand up for what you believe in. I am going to jump on my soap-box for a few minutes and I'll let you know when I jump back off. :D

I know that I am considered a newbie here, but in no way am I new to the IQD investment. So I'll over that right here. I also know that I am young in years, but I am in no way young to the ways of how people are to be treated in order to get respect and to be an equal.

I feel that the entire response of focusing on the .10 is people only reading a quarter of what was written. That is not what you're source is predicting and it is not even what the point of your letter is about.

Here is my response to what your letter was about; (and I know that you've addressed most of these, but what if you hadn't or lied. (which I'm not saying that you did but you could)

1. Who is to say that you haven't been invested in IQD for the last 5 years?

2. Who is to say that your source is not tthe best source in the world? Maybe you dated or are best friends with Maliki himself......

3. Who is to say that you're not very well educated on the goings on of Iraq's financial district?

4. Who says you're not running it yourself? lol

My point is this....... I understand that many "newbies" jump on here with guesses or predictions or even attitudes that they're superior (not saying that you did <_< . I also understand that the "vets" are probably sick of those said newbies, but whether we've just joined the forum 5 days ago or 5 years ago, there is absolutely no reason to attack someone for trying to share their information....... especially if it is highly valued. There is also no reason to attack someone for asking a question that they don't know the answer to or for explanation of something that they don't understand. You are just trying to share the info that you truly believe in and continue to build people's confidence in what you know is coming. Just because you are new to the site does not mean that you are a moron and that you should have to sit back and not chime in or share what you know.

I feel that the whole point of this site is or should be to find friends or acquaintances that have the IQD and that want the latest and most important information regarding the IQD...... Mainly people with the same interests as yourself. Everyone is here to learn, whether they're new or old in this investment. I for one, learn much faster from someone that is willing to be patient and even accept my ideas for making it better, any information that I may have previously learned in that topic, etc. There are people on here that are awesome with understanding that you get more with sugar than you get with salt. Scooter is one of the gems in that area!!! He truly seems to "get it."

"Newbies" should not have to sit silent, nor should they feel completely intimidated to the point that they are scared to say the wrong thing or ask a question for fear of a "vet" attacking them for not knowing as much as they do or not sharinng the information that they may not want to hear. If you don't like what's said, then move on. Don't attack someone. We all put our pants on one leg at a time...... Noone is superior, and acting as you are only shows how childish and snobby that you are. I'm sure that there are many people that do not handle snobby people well....... I am definetely one of them! lol

I was sitting on chat last night watching what everyone was saying while waiting on Scooter to come on and share his findings, and I was completely appalled by how some people were completely derrogative towards a few people that were simply trying to join in to regular conversation and have fun (without being out of line). Simply because they didn't like something that someone has said in the past, they're too stupid to speak again........ I could not believe how rude people were. It was like I was back in junior high again with the cliques. It is totally rediculous for that many adults to be acting like 12 year olds.

Ok, I'm jumping off of my soap-box now. :lol:

Let the attacking begin........................

By the way, LET'S GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot::woot::woot:

• Upvote 4

Couldn't have said it better.

"He is an elderly gentleman with all of his faculties and is sharp as anyones freshly sharpened knife.

He is confident so much so that he has a son in a very high up position that I can not betray his trust and make this public".

The way I read this is thus: If this older gentleman were not so confident, then his son would not have this very high up position. Now I am sure that this is not what was meant, but it is how it reads...And after chat last night, I truly do not know what to think were Bella and Chris are concerned.... Although I was, as usual just lurking in the back during scooters time with us, I was sue appalled by the inappropriate remarks of of a couple of people.. And I will admit, also surprised.. Not much else to say here, except people a little respect will get you a lot of respect in return. It is another type of investment, I guess you could say.......... B)

• Upvote 3

"He is an elderly gentleman with all of his faculties and is sharp as anyones freshly sharpened knife.

He is confident so much so that he has a son in a very high up position that I can not betray his trust and make this public".

The way I read this is thus: If this older gentleman were not so confident, then his son would not have this very high up position. Now I am sure that this is not what was meant, but it is how it reads...And after chat last night, I truly do not know what to think were Bella and Chris are concerned.... Although I was, as usual just lurking in the back during scooters time with us, I was sue appalled by the inappropriate remarks of of a couple of people.. And I will admit, also surprised.. Not much else to say here, except people a little respect will get you a lot of respect in return. It is another type of investment, I guess you could say.......... B)

I am so glad that I am not the only one that was completely appalled at the behavior last night on chat and thank you for reitterating what I said above! :D:D:D:D

Thank you!

GO RV!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I think you people are missing the point completely. Bellas has already said their source put the rate between 1.75 and 2.25. Chris isn't saying that the rate will be .10. He's saying that people are focusing too much on money and not getting the big picture about Iraq and freedom.

Okay ... didn't remember that.

Thanks for the post!

I, just like rsneed and bellas have witnessed first-hand how some of the stuff here has gotten out of hand especially in chat with some of the "MOD'S" being disrespectful. Some people here though have very good though processes as to what is going on and those are the ones to really pay attention to. Bash me if you like.

• Upvote 1

Don't mean to sound the @ass, but I didn't invest for the people, I invested for the potential return. Also I don't want to sound greedy, but if I were in this for charity I would have sent food. My money helped Iraq , It helped the people, in a very needed time. We who have been invested for many years helped the people and the government then, you guys buying this at all other times have helped the country til now. None of you did it for charity, the bottom line is money. And lots of it.

Second point is our wealth will help our economy or we become just another dysfunctional 1st world country.

So like I've said before, I piss on 10 cents. We are investors and we should act as such, it is about the money.

Be real guys.

• Upvote 5

Chris and Bellas... don't appreciate you coming in here with your one week of DV history telling me right from wrong. You have an opinion... great. Hope that works out for you. I draw the line in your accusation of blood money. That is disgusting, irrelevant to this forum, and obtuse. So you clearly have no clue what you are talking about from a religious perspective and you make no analysis as to why Maliki could be the PM other than an old man that still has his faculties has a son in a position of power. Can you even name the 4 blocs? Can you name the players involved or why they believe what they believe? Do you have any research or analysis you can share to actually make this a conversation or do you just like to spout out and preach to everyone from your imaginary pulpit? If you are so well versed I recommend you re-read the part that says "Pride comes before the fall" my friend. Then reread all of your posts and see if it applies to you. I think you are worried you are accepting blood money yourself but chose to spread your manure across the whole field instead of tending to your own garden. How honorable and thoughtful. Excellent tool you used in accusation, threats, and fear. That's how we should teach our youths in school too heh? You are such an authority and have amazing credibility don't you 7 day member?

Guess what... If Maliki himself has a son... even he doesn't know who the PM is. Nobody does. They are still working it out if you can't figure that out by reading and using a little logistical analysis to come to some understanding. This position is a crucial appointment to the country. They are electing the George Washington of Iraq if you think about it. This is historical and likely will lead to a 2nd term if things go as we all expect them to go for Iraqi's. We all care deeply for them and if you were around longer than a freaking week you would see all the beautiful comments DV posters have made regarding this subject. Yes I am annoyed with you. Most of this people know me pretty well and know that I am not negative. You two are something else though and I am not afraid to say that I see you are full of it (to say it nicely).

Mr. Rich I thought you stated yourself brilliantly and I agree with every word. Sorry DV peeps. I understand if you choose to give me negatives but these 2 are knuckleheads and I don't mind saying it. You all care about Iraqi's best interests, and you have all expressed willingness to help others should you be blessed with this investment coming to fruition. If these 2 knuckleheads gave Dinar to their church prior to RV would that church be accused of accepting blood money? Beware of false prophets. I think these two should apologize for these ridiculous remarks. I apologize to you all for letting them get to me. I can't wait to help as many people as I can with this blessing. But guess what... I already am helping as many people as I can without the blessing. It isn't always about monetary help. Maybe that's what rubs me so wrong about the 2 knuckleheads.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

Smartest post i have read today.

all I can say is " wowwwwwwwwww" this person really stirs people up , crude comes to mind . I`m still pulling for your info Bellas and Cris , somebodys gonna be right some day , might as well be you guys . GO RI )

There was no reason to give me a negative on this post , I`m pulling for anybodys info because to tell you the truth it is no different than anyone elses " Pure Speculation " NOBODY has been spot on about anything that I have read into this Dinar thing and I`d say theres about 6-7 years to prove it . As far as the blood money thing LOLOLOLOL **** , we`re all in this for the money , cmon really . Now what you do with it afterwards is the BIG question , I`m quite sure we are all going to do good things with it reguardless of how we spend it . Some will squander and some will facilitate great things for people and themselves , now about that ' Blood Money " if that`s the case , then should we not all just send our money to Iraqis . IMHO only my opinion as well . GO RI :)

• Upvote 2

Chris and Bellas... don't appreciate you coming in here with your one week of DV history telling me right from wrong. You have an opinion... great. Hope that works out for you. I draw the line in your accusation of blood money. That is disgusting, irrelevant to this forum, and obtuse. So you clearly have no clue what you are talking about from a religious perspective and you make no analysis as to why Maliki could be the PM other than an old man that still has his faculties has a son in a position of power. Can you even name the 4 blocs? Can you name the players involved or why they believe what they believe? Do you have any research or analysis you can share to actually make this a conversation or do you just like to spout out and preach to everyone from your imaginary pulpit? If you are so well versed I recommend you re-read the part that says "Pride comes before the fall" my friend. Then reread all of your posts and see if it applies to you. I think you are worried you are accepting blood money yourself but chose to spread your manure across the whole field instead of tending to your own garden. How honorable and thoughtful. Excellent tool you used in accusation, threats, and fear. That's how we should teach our youths in school too heh? You are such an authority and have amazing credibility don't you 7 day member?

Guess what... If Maliki himself has a son... even he doesn't know who the PM is. Nobody does. They are still working it out if you can't figure that out by reading and using a little logistical analysis to come to some understanding. This position is a crucial appointment to the country. They are electing the George Washington of Iraq if you think about it. This is historical and likely will lead to a 2nd term if things go as we all expect them to go for Iraqi's. We all care deeply for them and if you were around longer than a freaking week you would see all the beautiful comments DV posters have made regarding this subject. Yes I am annoyed with you. Most of this people know me pretty well and know that I am not negative. You two are something else though and I am not afraid to say that I see you are full of it (to say it nicely).

Mr. Rich I thought you stated yourself brilliantly and I agree with every word. Sorry DV peeps. I understand if you choose to give me negatives but these 2 are knuckleheads and I don't mind saying it. You all care about Iraqi's best interests, and you have all expressed willingness to help others should you be blessed with this investment coming to fruition. If these 2 knuckleheads gave Dinar to their church prior to RV would that church be accused of accepting blood money? Beware of false prophets. I think these two should apologize for these ridiculous remarks. I apologize to you all for letting them get to me. I can't wait to help as many people as I can with this blessing. But guess what... I already am helping as many people as I can without the blessing. It isn't always about monetary help. Maybe that's what rubs me so wrong about the 2 knuckleheads.

Drox,

Thank you for this post. My sentiments almost exactly. I did see this original post within an hour. I held back on any reply because I did not want it to look like it was me vs. bellas. Since I was the one with the sarcastic remarks about being registered for only 90 minutes. I have to admit that I feared all the (-) I would have received. So I held back. You have come into this with what should be said and thanks for having the guts. This really isn't about bellas. It is about the arrogance. It does not matter that someone is new or not. It is simply too difficult to accept that first post and the way it was presented. Now we have Chris (the better half) stepping in to save the day. Hey Chris, did you happen to see the language that your wife was using? She only straightened up after the warnings from the moderators. Now, her husband has to step in to try and save face. Thanks for the lecture Chris. I would never have known how many people have sacrificed so much if it weren't for you. Blood money! I guess we should all praise you for your insight. I don't know how we have managed to get by with this investment until you joined us a week ago. I really do wish you and your other half the success and financial security (if that is even necessary for you). In my opinon, both of you are welcome to join all of us in this great anticipation. Please share your intel. Please share the confidence that you have in you source. It is welcomed. But please stop with the lectures.

Thank you Drox....for the courage to say what you did. You get a great big (+) from me!

All the best

Lgraham

• Upvote 2

Amen Brother

Here here! It is funny how so many people came to the defense of those two knuckleheads. I guess if you tell people what they WANT to hear, they will follow you anywhere.