Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LET'S CLEAR THE AIR!

bellas

CRACKERS....

If the dinar RVs at .10 currency speculators will own the country in a matter of months, no infrastructure will be built because there will be no investment and stagflation occurs and terrorists will take over the country. If it RVs at .10, I'm cashing in moving to a remote area of the planet and buying food, weapons, and ammo because Iraq and the rest of the world will implode inside 24 months.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

All I can say (and I know bellas believes me to be her adversary - I am NOT) is you are more eloquent in your post than she in her chat. I'll hold to the fact that there have been many "newbies" who pop in with grandiose stories of relationships that hold 'intel', and by this time we're all a bit gun-shy of them. What she was saying in chat reeked of more of that. Whatever happens, when ever it happens is a blessing to those who choose to be responsible stewards (I never heard her mention anything like that, but I do NOT sit and read chat 100% of the time, so I may have missed it). It's just that most folks who join here are not as open with. the other thing that I find interesting here is she said the person giving the "intel" was a sec. to the head of the cia. Hard for me to believe that person is an older gentleman.

Oh well, enough is enough - God Bless us all including the suffering Iraqi people.

pvS

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

the other thing that I find interesting here is she said the person giving the "intel" was a sec. to the head of the cia. Hard for me to believe that person is an older gentleman.

I think he's saying that the source is the elderly gentleman but the person in the position to know is his son.

He is an elderly gentleman with all of his faculties and is sharp as anyones freshly sharpened knife.

He is confident so much so that he has a son in a very high up position that I can not betray his trust and make this public.

It's not really clear but that's the way I read it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think you people are missing the point completely. Bellas has already said their source put the rate between 1.75 and 2.25. Chris isn't saying that the rate will be .10. He's saying that people are focusing too much on money and not getting the big picture about Iraq and freedom.

God point Mr.Rich.

Perhaps some of us, myself included need to read a bit more carefully.

But, by the same token if Bellas and Chris had been here and participated in this forum a bit longer and paid more attention to the kind of people that are here and what their reasons, hopes and dreams are (and it doesn't take long if you are a good listener) for being here she/he would not think that they were so superior. I have been reading the comments made here for almost a year, I dare say that the majority of the folks here are more than mildly appreciative of the opportunity that we have and recognize the sacrifices that have been made for this opportunity. I would also venture to guess that most are not going to squander their reward on whiskey, fast cars, and immoral behavior. Most have expressed the desire to to good works that not only bless their own lives but the lives of others.

Perhaps Bellas and Chris would be wise to put the rocks down in their glass house.

Edited by DesertPete
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

All I can say (and I know bellas believes me to be her adversary - I am NOT) is you are more eloquent in your post than she in her chat. I'll hold to the fact that there have been many "newbies" who pop in with grandiose stories of relationships that hold 'intel', and by this time we're all a bit gun-shy of them. What she was saying in chat reeked of more of that. Whatever happens, when ever it happens is a blessing to those who choose to be responsible stewards (I never heard her mention anything like that, but I do NOT sit and read chat 100% of the time, so I may have missed it). It's just that most folks who join here are not as open with. the other thing that I find interesting here is she said the person giving the "intel" was a sec. to the head of the cia. Hard for me to believe that person is an older gentleman.

Oh well, enough is enough - God Bless us all including the suffering Iraqi people.

pvS

this is bellas...I did not say it was the sec to CIA... i used that as an example...such as to the kind of person I would not be able to disclose...

• Upvote 3

God point Mr.Rich.

Perhaps some of us, myself included need to read a bit more carefully.

But, by the same token if Bellas and Chris had been here and participated in this forum a bit longer and paid more attention to the kind of people that are here and what their reasons, hopes and dreams are (and it doesn't take long if you are a good listener) for being here she/he would not think that they were so superior. I have been reading the comments made here for almost a year, I dare say that the majority of the folks here are more than mildly appreciative of the opportunity that we have and recognize the sacrifices that have been made for this opportunity. I would also venture to guess that most are not going to squander their reward on whiskey, fast cars, and immoral behavior. Most have expressed the desire to to good works that not only bless their own lives but the lives of others.

Perhaps Bellas and Chris would be wise to put the rocks down in their glass house.

Here we go again.....

I drive an 02 Cadillac , my wife drives an 05 Tahoe and we have 3 teenagers. I am curious as to where I said I was going to squander my money on whiskey and immoral behavior. Did you read something I didn't write?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hello group! My name is Chris and I am Bellas husband. Everything that we have told you is as we have come to know it by a very trusted source,

so trusted that I would be willing to give him my personal information, my child and for that matter, all my money. I have worked with this source

for several years. He is an elderly gentleman with all of his faculties and is sharp as anyones freshly sharpened knife.

He is confident so much so that he has a son in a very high up position that I can not betray his trust and make this public. All I can tell you is that

this is a rumor and if you do not believe it, so be it .

I understand that there are many of you that have spent several years waiting and hoping, listening to so many promises, one more day,

it's going to be tomorrow, etc... Am I right?

Just to clear up some things.... I have hairy arm pits, not bellas and I have a

testosterone level LOL.

The only thing I really have to say is that even if you bought these for profit only...

Have you seriously taken in consideration who died for you to make this possible? I understand that there are a many of you who have lost loved ones

and I pray for your families on a daily basis , as for the rest of us..... Here it is in reality.

Did you think that this would be a easy money maker and if you did WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!!???

There are people dying every minute in countries like these

across the globe and all you are thinking about is $$$$ hope you have repented lately if not, its satans money.

I am sticking to my guns and if I am wrong so be it... I have read the articles that say it will only be $0.10 per dinar

WOW I still make $99,000 per Million dinars..... I guess I will have to live with that. Like forrest Gump said "life is like a box of chocolates

you never know what your gonna get." Be happy for every breath you take and may all of you have many many more , hopefully rich but after

a major heart attack at 42 I'll just take another day and make a couple of bucks.

God bless all of you no need for bashing these are friendly notes from someone who would like to change their life as much as you do

sincerely

Bellas better half

Is the lecture now over???I hope so.....With all do respect those who have died did not die so we could make money on the dinar. This is an investment thats it. We all have an interest here which brings out emotions based on our opinions.Fact is we must all hope for the best and respect each other.Those are our basic needs here.Its really not as deep as many make it.As for some of the post ...well lets just say there is good and bad in everything and move on.OH and by the way theres nothing wrong with making money.....GO RV.....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Hi Chris, spouse of Bellas, friend of old man with a son who is high (up) ? just kidding

I asume this post of yours is in repsonse to your post the other day the was blasted by by everyone and their mother and old friend with a son of a ...

anyways has anything changed from that post, have you been told when it may happen (RV) and is it still Maliki???????thanks Kevin

GO RV

GO SKINS

Hi Chris, spouse of Bellas, friend of old man with a son who is high (up) ? just kidding

I asume this post of yours is in repsonse to your post the other day the was blasted by by everyone and their mother and old friend with a son of a ...

anyways has anything changed from that post, have you been told when it may happen (RV) and is it still Maliki???????thanks Kevin

GO RV

GO SKINS

Everything I have stated is still the same. If I hear more, I will post.

• Upvote 1

Many may not like to read this but if you don't you need to take a good long look inside yourself, cause its you.

Many think there is nothing wrong with making money, and there isn't. If you make it. If you are from there, served in the forces and involved in the fight then maybe yes, if you spilled blood over there or lost one who served over there then I would say absolutely. Otherwise you need to read your bible, so many use the bible to justify profit from this where others do not believe, you had better believe in something cause this is blood money if this dinar is used and ri'd.

Those that did not serve I think Chris is dead on with the repent but I will take it further. You want this money (if it ever comes) to serve you well? You had better do something good with it. Honorable. You can start right here at home. There are thousands with empty cupboards and stomachs, homeless, homeless vets. Rotten houses run down infested with rats and roaches. IMO If you went up to someone you do not know, no relation, no knowledge and don't give them the money necessarily but hire a crew to fix, rebuild, or relocate. Feed, house, or help with something, Then and only then in my mind and many others have you earned your right to spend that money on yourselves.

Many believe 10% is sufficient, sure if that is your tithe but that is not at all what I am talking about. I am talking about helping your brothers and sisters of this land. Your home land where ever that may be. Not turning your back on those in the street, not handing them a 20 out of the window either. Taking time, a few days or weeks to do what is right. I did not see you over there so do it here.

I came on back in June I think and made some post about not one prediction ever being right or accurate from one single person and I know nothing of when it will or can happen at all, if ever. With the current situation of our troops leaving and their country being faced with the future as it is now, I feel it is as possible now as ever as they will need to step it up now if they hope to hold on to their own country. I hope it is.

Bottom line people is pay it forward. and then you don't have to doubt your good works.

I will come back again and catch up on my reading in another 2 or 3 months unless its over. Good luck everyone I hope you all do well and do well for others. ;)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Many may not like to read this but if you don't you need to take a good long look inside yourself, cause its you.

Many think there is nothing wrong with making money, and there isn't. If you make it. If you are from there, served in the forces and involved in the fight then maybe yes, if you spilled blood over there or lost one who served over there then I would say absolutely. Otherwise you need to read your bible, so many use the bible to justify profit from this where others do not believe, you had better believe in something cause this is blood money if this dinar is used and ri'd.

Those that did not serve I think Chris is dead on with the repent but I will take it further. You want this money (if it ever comes) to serve you well? You had better do something good with it. Honorable. You can start right here at home. There are thousands with empty cupboards and stomachs, homeless, homeless vets. Rotten houses run down infested with rats and roaches. IMO If you went up to someone you do not know, no relation, no knowledge and don't give them the money necessarily but hire a crew to fix, rebuild, or relocate. Feed, house, or help with something, Then and only then in my mind and many others have you earned your right to spend that money on yourselves.

Many believe 10% is sufficient, sure if that is your tithe but that is not at all what I am talking about. I am talking about helping your brothers and sisters of this land. Your home land where ever that may be. Not turning your back on those in the street, not handing them a 20 out of the window either. Taking time, a few days or weeks to do what is right. I did not see you over there so do it here.

I came on back in June I think and made some post about not one prediction ever being right or accurate from one single person and I know nothing of when it will or can happen at all, if ever. With the current situation of our troops leaving and their country being faced with the future as it is now, I feel it is as possible now as ever as they will need to step it up now if they hope to hold on to their own country. I hope it is.

Bottom line people is pay it forward. and then you don't have to doubt your good works.

I will come back again and catch up on my reading in another 2 or 3 months unless its over. Good luck everyone I hope you all do well and do well for others. ;)

Well said Rogue!!

Here we go again.....

I drive an 02 Cadillac , my wife drives an 05 Tahoe and we have 3 teenagers. I am curious as to where I said I was going to squander my money on whiskey and immoral behavior. Did you read something I didn't write?

Now it your turn to read carefully.

You seem to have an overrated opinion of yourself.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

bellas keep the info coming! People just need to chill out and listen to what other people say! I don't believe everything I hear about Iraq and this investment. What I do is take every article and every piece of intel and try and put a puzzle together. I like hearing info about what you have given us. I even like Terryk's just so I can reasearch it and come to my own conclusions. That is what each and everyone of us needs to do! So for this info I say thank you to you, your husband, the old guy :) and his son! Lets go RVing! hehe!

• Upvote 2