Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Early Moning Opinions @ 8:35 AM CDT - 4/14/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ...  :twothumbs: RON 

Mnt Goat ...I am going out on a limb to say that by June 2023 we could see this reinstatement of the dinar.  I am...using ...solid FACTUAL data from the articles.  Article quote:The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Ali Al-Alaq, on Thursday, that Iraq is on alert to adjust the exchange rate of the dinar” ...He is talking about the stabilization of the program rate first with the help of the US Treasury, then the reinstatement with the help of the IMF and World Bank... Folks, it can’t get any better..!! :twothumbs:

Frank26  Question:  "Does 25% seem about right for taxes? No.  I take it up to 40% and then you can give yourself a refund! [NOTE: Consult your tax professionals to determine the right amount money to withhold for taxes for your unique circumstances.]:confused2:

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Something about that month of June......😮😉

CL

I  know what is going on in June of 2023!!! Im going to coast and do some fishing! This is the same M.O. we seen last year going on in Iraq! Just a lot :bs: coming out of that $h!+ HOLE! Remember to get your Check ready for Monday! That Criminal Sleepy creepy Uncle Joe is looking for it, to pay for his Illegal aliens hot cot and flop! Don't forget to tip him 10% for his illegal war he is fighting against Russia! If we are all lucky, he could have us in a illegal shooting war with China, by June 2023! I hope not I dont want to cancel my fishing trip! Check List for the rest of year 2023! Make sure your Sons or Grandsons are signed uo  ready for the draft for the next demorat WAR! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

The Goat has been saying next month for the last 15 years.

29 minutes ago, Artitech said:

I  know what is going on in June of 2023!!! Im going to coast and do some fishing! This is the same M.O. we seen last year going on in Iraq! Just a lot :bs: coming out of that $h!+ HOLE! Remember to get your Check ready for Monday! That Criminal Sleepy creepy Uncle Joe is looking for it, to pay for his Illegal aliens hot cot and flop! Don't forget to tip him 10% for his illegal war he is fighting against Russia! If we are all lucky, he could have us in a illegal shooting war with China, by June 2023! I hope not I dont want to cancel my fishing trip! Check List for the rest of year 2023! Make sure your Sons or Grandsons are signed uo  ready for the draft for the next demorat WAR! 

A great deal more to June than the IQD....

BRICS...GCR...ISO 20022....PetroYuan...CIPS....let alone the possibility of a major military conflict.....and more....

Change hidden in plain sight......

Perhaps the Perfect Storm?

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

watch x22report tonight and you will see whats up! yea im old but were fighting many evils, Gods got this, yea i know ya wont your cake, but ya gotta wait until evil is removed! they were in washington days ago and the evil has a plan, they dont wont you rich and in control! think im lieing?  ya will see, praise God this thing will be over in his time! yes im old but not stupid!  love you all and be blessed!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1