Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump indicted after Manhattan DA probe for hush money payments

God?

I'm sure your not talking about Jesus.

Jesus stands for truth and honesty.

This has nothing to do with either.

This is a total collapse of individual rights, for ALL Americans, and if you can't see it through whatever your emotional feelings for Trump are, then you may be truly blind.

They must be counting on Trump having to take this to the "Supreme Court" before dismissal, and depending on the court system taking just long enough to keep him off the 2024 ballot before this is shot down for the blatant multiple unconstitutional assaults it really is.

What are you going to do when they make up something to get rid of you?

It doesn't matter what your skin color is, unless you are a complete liberal with an alternate lifestyle, your not wanted either.

It's only a matter of time.

In case you haven't noticed, our military is being destroyed. I live near a base, am a veteran, and have several friends that are active military.

The stories they tell of the mandatory classes they have to take for E-6 and up promotions would make you sick.

Do you think you are "safe"?

Christians are being persecuted, straight white men are not even considered for many jobs, children are being actively groomed and sexually assaulted by the very teachers hired to guide them, police are instructed to allow violent protestors attack innocent people, the USD is losing the "Petro Dollar" status that has been the ONLY thing to hold stability in the world market, the bumbling fool FJB has made us the joke of the world, and you are cheering on the total loss of the rest of our civil rights in America.

Amazing.

Simply amazing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

I miss the days when the sitting president and our government actually TRIED to work for the people.  

Now it's just dig up dirt and impede any progress that could be made no matter what party holds the oval office.  They just continue to divide, lie, manipulate and destroy this country.  

Both parties are a travesty. And WE voted for them! All we get are turds and we have to pick the shiniest one. We should refuse to vote until get qualified candidates. But what sane person would throw their hat into that ring?

No matter who gets in office this next go around,  it will be nothing but investigations, impeachments,  mud slinging and utter chaos and BS. 

The goverment we have today is so far from what it was supposed to be that it should be forcibly dismantled and rebuilt to fit the times and needs of today.  Not sure what that would  like but what we have today is totally ineffective. Well, except in one way.  They're masters at manipulation and division.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, cranman said:

I miss the days when the sitting president and our government actually TRIED to work for the people.  

Now it's just dig up dirt and impede any progress that could be made no matter what party holds the oval office.  They just continue to divide, lie, manipulate and destroy this country.  

Both parties are a travesty. And WE voted for them! All we get are turds and we have to pick the shiniest one. We should refuse to vote until get qualified candidates. But what sane person would throw their hat into that ring?

No matter who gets in office this next go around,  it will be nothing but investigations, impeachments,  mud slinging and utter chaos and BS. 

The goverment we have today is so far from what it was supposed to be that it should be forcibly dismantled and rebuilt to fit the times and needs of today.  Not sure what that would  like but what we have today is totally ineffective. Well, except in one way.  They're masters at manipulation and division.  

Best post of the day!

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

7 Things God Hates
There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

Proverbs 6:16-19

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

14 hours ago, caddieman said:

Exact same as yours. 

As many of you have noticed I've not been posting much lately. The reason is because of medical issues which have greatly hindered my ability to tolerate certain types of behavior and reply in a respectful manner. 

However, this subject and the path it's following, forces me to intervene. Reading everyone's thoughts is extremely saddening and leaves me with practically no hope for my children's future. Those among us who are completely controlled by Machiavellian forces will never see reality. And, quite frankly, the rest of us are just not willing to do what must be done.  

But as I read these comments I feel there is only ONE response to you @caddieman and it's below. 

MATHEW 7:21-23

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, cranman said:

Comments like this are part of what has caused me to decide to relocate to Texas.

It will take a collective majority actively participating to effect a change.

After decades of trying to influence voters up here I just can't deal with the devoted delusion of liberals.

Hopefully I can sell and get out of Washington State by end of year.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

4 minutes ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

As many of you have noticed I've not been posting much lately. The reason is because of medical issues which have greatly hindered my ability to tolerate certain types of behavior and reply in a respectful manner. 

MATHEW 7:21-23

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Same here, wasting my life energy in discussions with the moronic left became a lesson on misspent time.

On a good note, just today the DOD announced they are eliminating the DEI division for 

military children education.

AT least that is a step in the right direction.

Now, all we need to do is eliminate the DOE.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

2008 Obama was found guilty of campaign finance violation. $345,000 + and yet no indictment. He got fined and sent on his way. Trump allegedly (sworn letter from Cohen denies Trump involvement and that it only involved him[Cohen]) does this and Trump gets an indictment. This opens the door for every Republican D.A to go after ex presidents and politicians. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Mat 7:21-23

Referencing Christendom, most reprehensible part of— Babylon the Great: ( satan’s) World Empire of False Religion)

Gen 3:15….And I will put enmity between you and the woman and between your offspring and her offspring. He will crush your head, and you will strike him in the heel.”

The Great God Who Is “Doing Wondrous Things” - w60 1/15 p. 40-41

What of Christendom’s “God”? The American coin of the realm bears the inscription, “In God we trust.” Which “God”? The God of “the church of your choice”? Surely the two hundred and more Catholic, Protestant and Jewish sects in the United States, together with their many related sects throughout the Western world, cannot be worshiping the same God. Their teachings are all mixed up and contrary to one another. They have not put up with the one, consistent “healthful teaching” of the Bible. They have followed man-made teachings instead. (2 Tim. 4:3, 4) They have not prayed ‘with all their heart’ as did David: “Instruct me, O Jehovah, about your way. I shall walk in your truth.” (Ps. 86:11, 12) Hence, they walk on in a labyrinth of confused doctrine. They not only scorn the pure doctrine of Jehovah, but even remove his name from its rightful place in their modern translations of the Bible, substituting an expressionless “Lord.”

The fruits of Christendom’s religious confusion are to be seen in its rising rate of crime, its juvenile delinquency and its alarming increase in divorce and godlessness. It is all what Jehovah foretold for ungodly Christendom in these “last days.” (Matt. 7:15-23; 2 Tim. 3:1-7; Jer. 5:29-31) Christendom denies Christ both in her doctrine and in her way of life. Her proclaiming the United Nations to be the hope of the world, or her competing with the communistic “king of the north” by stockpiling nuclear arms, will not save Christendom from her Armageddon destruction by Jehovah and his now-reigning King, the Christ that she professes to serve.—Dan. 11:38; Luke 6:46-49.

This world and its polyglot religions stand condemned before Jehovah and his Executioner, Christ Jesus. How must men ‘agreeable to Jehovah’s heart,’ as David was, act at this time? (Acts 13:22) The prophet Jeremiah speaks of this religious world under the symbol “Babylon,” and says, “Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and provide escape each one for his own soul. Do not be rendered inanimate through her error. For it is the time of vengeance belonging to Jehovah. There is treatment that he is paying back to her. Babylon . . . [is] making all the earth drunk. . . . That is why the nations keep acting crazed.”—Jer. 51:6, 7.

Do you see the modern-day nations “acting crazed”? Then flee! says the prophet. But how? By separating from their noisy politics, their heartless militarism, their degraded morals and their stupefying religion. Drunk with false religion, whether this be churchianity, the exalting of military might or the worship of the Communist state, the nations have ignored God’s warning. Their saber-rattling has brought them not only to the brink of a nuclear “hot war” but more than this, to the brink of terrible and wondrous destruction by the great God, Jehovah. However, within those nations, peace-loving men of good will are awakening to the emptiness of the nationalistic gods of their forefathers. They are fleeing from support of the “sheer falsehood” of the religions of Christendom and heathendom, and dedicating themselves to Jehovah, the true God and Creator of the enduring new world of sanity and peace.

These are the men of good will that David foresaw at Psalm 86:9, and who are also described at Jeremiah 16:19, 20: “O Jehovah my strength and my stronghold, and my place for flight in the day of distress, to you the nations themselves will come from the ends of the earth, and they will say: ‘Indeed our forefathers came to possess sheer falsehood, vanity and things in which there was nothing beneficial.’ Can earthling man make for himself gods when they are no gods?” Jehovah’s anger will soon blaze against the false gods of the nations, and concerning this he declares: “At this one time I shall cause them to know my hand and my mightiness, and they will have to know that my name is Jehovah.”—Jer. 16:21.

Read more: https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1960041

Do not become wise in your own eyes. Fear Jehovah and turn away from bad. It will be a healing to your body And refreshment for your bones. (Pr 3:7,8)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

26 minutes ago, Fly said:

Mat 7:21-23

Referencing Christendom, most reprehensible part of— Babylon the Great: ( satan’s) World Empire of False Religion)

Gen 3:15….And I will put enmity between you and the woman and between your offspring and her offspring. He will crush your head, and you will strike him in the heel.”

The Great God Who Is “Doing Wondrous Things” - w60 1/15 p. 40-41

What of Christendom’s “God”? The American coin of the realm bears the inscription, “In God we trust.” Which “God”? The God of “the church of your choice”? Surely the two hundred and more Catholic, Protestant and Jewish sects in the United States, together with their many related sects throughout the Western world, cannot be worshiping the same God. Their teachings are all mixed up and contrary to one another. They have not put up with the one, consistent “healthful teaching” of the Bible. They have followed man-made teachings instead. (2 Tim. 4:3, 4) They have not prayed ‘with all their heart’ as did David: “Instruct me, O Jehovah, about your way. I shall walk in your truth.” (Ps. 86:11, 12) Hence, they walk on in a labyrinth of confused doctrine. They not only scorn the pure doctrine of Jehovah, but even remove his name from its rightful place in their modern translations of the Bible, substituting an expressionless “Lord.”

The fruits of Christendom’s religious confusion are to be seen in its rising rate of crime, its juvenile delinquency and its alarming increase in divorce and godlessness. It is all what Jehovah foretold for ungodly Christendom in these “last days.” (Matt. 7:15-23; 2 Tim. 3:1-7; Jer. 5:29-31) Christendom denies Christ both in her doctrine and in her way of life. Her proclaiming the United Nations to be the hope of the world, or her competing with the communistic “king of the north” by stockpiling nuclear arms, will not save Christendom from her Armageddon destruction by Jehovah and his now-reigning King, the Christ that she professes to serve.—Dan. 11:38; Luke 6:46-49.

This world and its polyglot religions stand condemned before Jehovah and his Executioner, Christ Jesus. How must men ‘agreeable to Jehovah’s heart,’ as David was, act at this time? (Acts 13:22) The prophet Jeremiah speaks of this religious world under the symbol “Babylon,” and says, “Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and provide escape each one for his own soul. Do not be rendered inanimate through her error. For it is the time of vengeance belonging to Jehovah. There is treatment that he is paying back to her. Babylon . . . [is] making all the earth drunk. . . . That is why the nations keep acting crazed.”—Jer. 51:6, 7.

Do you see the modern-day nations “acting crazed”? Then flee! says the prophet. But how? By separating from their noisy politics, their heartless militarism, their degraded morals and their stupefying religion. Drunk with false religion, whether this be churchianity, the exalting of military might or the worship of the Communist state, the nations have ignored God’s warning. Their saber-rattling has brought them not only to the brink of a nuclear “hot war” but more than this, to the brink of terrible and wondrous destruction by the great God, Jehovah. However, within those nations, peace-loving men of good will are awakening to the emptiness of the nationalistic gods of their forefathers. They are fleeing from support system" rel="">support of the “sheer falsehood” of the religions of Christendom and heathendom, and dedicating themselves to Jehovah, the true God and Creator of the enduring new world of sanity and peace.

These are the men of good will that David foresaw at Psalm 86:9, and who are also described at Jeremiah 16:19, 20: “O Jehovah my strength and my stronghold, and my place for flight in the day of distress, to you the nations themselves will come from the ends of the earth, and they will say: ‘Indeed our forefathers came to possess sheer falsehood, vanity and things in which there was nothing beneficial.’ Can earthling man make for himself gods when they are no gods?” Jehovah’s anger will soon blaze against the false gods of the nations, and concerning this he declares: “At this one time I shall cause them to know my hand and my mightiness, and they will have to know that my name is Jehovah.”—Jer. 16:21.

Read more: https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1960041

Do not become wise in your own eyes. Fear Jehovah and turn away from bad. It will be a healing to your body And refreshment for your bones. (Pr 3:7,8)

You post all this and yet you call me a DW.

What a forked tongue individual you are.