Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Morning Opinions - 11:55 AM CDT - 3/28/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Pimpy  Article: "USD/IQD rate declines in Baghdad, Erbil " The U.S. dollar is continuing to gain ground on the Iraqi dinar. This is not good. This is out of whack...the Iraqi dinar is not gaining in value versus the U.S. dollar and it's going in the wrong direction...:confused2:

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: I went to go see my [bank] friend and he says with the dollar gone from ATM machines very soon we will have to see value more.  And the lower notes and the fils, without these it will lead to hyper-inflation.  The point has been set.  Looks like soon more greater news is coming. FRANK: That's exactly right.  This last week of March may be very explosive as they give you the final definitions and instructions of the monetary reform.  Next Monday is when I hope they will show you your new national currency with value and the coins...I'm excited about what they are now telling you and showing you.:jester:

Mnt Goat   Article: "PARLIAMENTARY WEALTH: ALL ROADS ARE OPEN TO PASSING THE OIL LAW IN PARLIAMENT" Quote: "A member of the Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Committee, Kazem Al-Tooki, revealed that there are parliamentary efforts to pass the oil and gas law soon, indicating that all roads are clear towards passing the law."  This article is music to me when I read it…Yes we were waiting so long to see this. Finally!!! Go RV! :twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3