Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kenya….

screwball

7 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Two weeks? I believe it when I see a rate change on the cbi site. Otherwise :bs:

Two weeks for market collapse and a USD a collapse? Possible of course, will it happen 100%…did I make the date up…NO..The Kenya President did! I also think and my opinion onky the fact they were all laughing suggests the USD and market will collapse…all this coming of the back of PUTIN paying off the debt to all west African countries, a visit by Xi and trumps statement saying April will be a crazy month? Was Trump referring to the USD and stock market who knows! But if all the west African countries dump the dollar in exchnage for debt relief then the market will take a big hit possibly collapse…as for Iraq I have no clue what effect this will have on them but it could give them reason to take immediate action! Only time will tell…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, screwball said:

Sorry I can’t be more specific. But the cbi Governor I think just watched the video it’s on Twitter about possible something happening with the markets in two weeks him warning people to get rid of USD and then telling people that changes are coming to their forex! This coming off the back of PUTIN wiping all the debt of west African countries in the amount of 40 billion dollars last week…not rumour live on TV…I am quire sure someone can find it…

I would like to clear something up…I was referring the Kenya CBI Governor and not Iraqs and as pointed out by a member of DV it was their President…sorry it was late at night when I posted this my sleeping meds had kicked in (insomnia -PTSD) it was a typo and poor grammar! Sorry! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, hspotman said:

Hey screwball, is their anymore 'insight' that you have gained from your savvy investor friends who finally got into the IQD?  That was one of the most positive things I've heard about this since I got into it.  I understand if you can't mention anything, in order to keep their confidence.  Just thought I'd ask. Thanks.

I share what I know….I don’t hold anything back…I know gold backed is coming and will be done by September at latest….Fed will,launch their own bs gold backed CBDC but none of the exporting countries will accept it, because they don’t have the gold…all the major oil exporting countries as well as China and India two of the largest manufacturing countries are all BRICS….gold backed and asset backed will be the new norm….CBDC are no more….only the U.S. and DS are pushing it but most countries have rejected them….you need to trust TRUMP, XI, BIN Salman and PUTIN….They are collapsing the USD system…it has literally already collapsed…The USD and US will be once again a major exporter and energy independent as TRUMP said, he knows the plan! The Golden age is coming….those that listened to his WACO speech would know he mention gold a few times, hinting at what’s below…

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

6 minutes ago, screwball said:

I share what I know….I don’t hold anything back…I know gold backed is coming and will be done by September at latest….Fed will,launch their own bs gold backed CBDC but none of the exporting countries will accept it, because they don’t have the gold…all the major oil exporting countries as well as China and India two of the largest manufacturing countries are all BRICS….gold backed and asset backed will be the new norm….CBDC are no more….only the U.S. and DS are pushing it but most countries have rejected them….you need to trust TRUMP, XI, BIN Salman and PUTIN….They are collapsing the USD system…it has literally already collapsed…The USD and US will be once again a major exporter and energy independent as TRUMP said, he knows the plan! The Golden age is coming….those that listened to his WACO speech would know he mention gold a few times, hinting at what’s below…

I believe this is correct (and why I don't following Breitling any more).

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

PUTIN paid of the debt….40 billion….who else was going to pay of their debt before the country was attacked and he was killed….what was he going to do? GADAFFI was going to pay of their debt! And launch a golden dinar…my belief is that PUTIN will launch gold backed ruble..…this will share the markets…only reason why I can think he paid of the debt…he did threaten to launch the gold backed rumble…isit possible…YES…what time frame was given March / April? Two many similarities to be a coincidence! MHO only…it will be interesting to see what happens! 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

23 minutes ago, screwball said:

PUTIN paid of the debt….40 billion….who else was going to pay of their debt before the country was attacked and he was killed….what was he going to do? GADAFFI was going to pay of their debt! And launch a golden dinar…my belief is that PUTIN will launch gold backed ruble..…this will share the markets…only reason why I can think he paid of the debt…he did threaten to launch the gold backed rumble…isit possible…YES…what time frame was given March / April? Two many similarities to be a coincidence! MHO only…it will be interesting to see what happens! 

We shall see, things are definitely lining up and getting interesting… I saw the clip of the Kenyan Centsl bank speaking this am as well early this morning. I definitely heard the two week time frame and was like 👀👀👀

• Pow! 5

6 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

RVMyDinar ... you're totally missing the point. This is about the US Dollar, and the role it might play in other countries; and the potential negative effect it will have on the US Dollar. Screwball only alluded to the CBI Governor may have just watched the video clip of the President of Kenya's speech. You seem to want to automatically make it about the IQD & Ramadan. I hope you rethink what has been said. Have a good sunday - Blessings..! RON 

5 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Part of the problem for rvmydinar is, in my opinion...

1 he doesn't read things properly and there fore misunderstand what is said / implied.

2 he has tunnel vision where the dinar is concerned 

3 he doesn't know enough or understand the whole process, like many of us, myself included. However, I am willing to learn and take on board what is said. 

4 I am acutely aware this was never going to happen overnight and sadly some people still buy into that.

5 he is constantly passive aggressive  in his posts regardless of whether it is a member of dv or a guru. 

6 when you reach that point it is time to take a step back from post, responding or reading anything on this site. Go live your life for  a while and come back in a few weeks / months. 

Thanks for the advice Ron and BETTYBOOP.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, screwball said:

Two weeks for market collapse and a USD a collapse? Possible of course, will it happen 100%…did I make the date up…NO..The Kenya President did! I also think and my opinion onky the fact they were all laughing suggests the USD and market will collapse…all this coming of the back of PUTIN paying off the debt to all west African countries, a visit by Xi and trumps statement saying April will be a crazy month? Was Trump referring to the USD and stock market who knows! But if all the west African countries dump the dollar in exchnage for debt relief then the market will take a big hit possibly collapse…as for Iraq I have no clue what effect this will have on them but it could give them reason to take immediate action! Only time will tell…

Thanks for clearing that up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, screwball said:

Not about right or wrong…I just report on what’s said or reported….trump said April will be crazy….at the same time Putin wiped of 40 billion in west African debt and this from the Kansan President….what’s more amusing to me is the whole time the President was speaking  everyone was laughing and I can only guess at the collapse of the dinar…will this mean an Iraq rate change who knows but if the dollar and markets crash who knows maybe Iraq will have to take some extra ordinary measures? Who knows not me! I will say this again it serves no purpose me making up Shute or peddling lies, I am heavily invested more so than most and I can guarantee this no matter when it happens I will still be invested!

Thanks for your explanation.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Thanks for the advice Ron and BETTYBOOP.

35 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Thanks for clearing that up.

32 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Thanks for your explanation.

RVMD, it's good to see you're being open. We're all in this together as an investment - Be Positive, Hope for the best, and be open to what is being said. We're trying to share and learn as much as possible about what is ACTUALLY taking place. We all know there are some rumor mongers out there, but most are trying to interpret and understand all that's taking place, and share their opinions. Some are more knowledgeable than most of us. Blessings..! RON 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

RVMD, it's good to see you're being open. We're all in this together as an investment - Be Positive, Hope for the best, and be open to what is being said. We're trying to share and learn as much as possible about what is ACTUALLY taking place. We all know there are some rumor mongers out there, but most are trying to interpret and understand all that's taking place, and share their opinions. Some are more knowledgeable than most of us. Blessings..! RON 

Thanks. I agree with you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Right you are Ron. All of us are trying to stay strong and hope and pray for our blessings. The thing about what is going on in the world today, is there is so much info out their that we DO NOT get. On this site, many many articles comments and opinions are presented and most are very logical and informative. Many contribute to the conversation especially screwball, yota, CL, Pitcher etc. It is up to each of us to decide what we do with that info. I feel fortunate to have found this site. The value of the site and the info presented goes FAR beyond just dinar. It very well could save many members much hertache and grief just by having current political and financial info available here with which to makes decisions about their life.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

11 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Perhaps we can use this short clip in the future....

Screwballs brother from another Mother shares this wisdom......

https://youtu.be/Bm6yYvKbPt4

• Like 1
  • Haha 2