Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kenya….

screwball

Sorry I can’t be more specific. But the cbi Governor I think just watched the video it’s on Twitter about possible something happening with the markets in two weeks him warning people to get rid of USD and then telling people that changes are coming to their forex! This coming off the back of PUTIN wiping all the debt of west African countries in the amount of 40 billion dollars last week…not rumour live on TV…I am quire sure someone can find it…

Edited by screwball
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

Hey screwball, is their anymore 'insight' that you have gained from your savvy investor friends who finally got into the IQD?  That was one of the most positive things I've heard about this since I got into it.  I understand if you can't mention anything, in order to keep their confidence.  Just thought I'd ask. Thanks.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, screwball said:

But the cbi Governor I think just watched the video it’s on Twitter about possible something happening with the markets in TWO WEEKS him warning people to get rid of USD and then telling people that CHANGES are COMING to their FOREX! 

Two weeks? I believe it when I see a rate change on the cbi site. Otherwise :bs:

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 8

28 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Two weeks? I believe it when I see a rate change on the cbi site. Otherwise :bs:

You know what your post is absolute BS!!! This is not some guru posting nonsense over and over like Frank or Pimpy or pick any name you want! This is a DV team member who is trying to share legit knowledge to help us so your post is pure nonsense and BS so if you have nothing more to ADD to a legit conversation you would be best served to keep your ridiculous posts to yourself! Sell sell sell if it’s too much for you to handle!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 8

40 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

You know what your post is absolute BS!!! This is not some guru posting nonsense over and over like Frank or Pimpy or pick any name you want! This is a DV team member who is trying to share legit knowledge to help us so your post is pure nonsense and BS so if you have nothing more to ADD to a legit conversation you would be best served to keep your ridiculous posts to yourself! Sell sell sell if it’s too much for you to handle!!!

So we'll said... constant negativity. Got to a stage I just scroll  past these posts.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

39 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

I would add it’s the president of Kenya speaking. He says first that those holding dollars are going to experience losses, I think implying the Kenyan shilling will be increasing in value vs the usd. He also says that Kenyan fuel companies will no longer be buying energy in dollars but instead Kenyan shillings. Now imagine countries no longer need dollars to buy oil from Mideast countries but instead have to deal directly with their currencies. What happens to the value of the usd? We could be in for some very turbulent times but it also may be the of our wait on the dinar 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

So , Let's just wait and see what is going to happen in 2 weeks , starting today.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

So , Let's just wait and see what is going to happen in 2 weeks , starting today.

Hope both of you and screwball are right and  I am totally wrong.

Because nothing is going to happen during and after ramadam and 2 weeks is still during ramadam. So, don't get everybody's hope up.

14 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Because nothing is going to happen during and after ramadam and 2 weeks is still during ramadam. So, don't get everybody's hope up.

It’s literally the president of Kenya talking about a new system there, in Kenya. Of course we’re hopeful this is a global change and our timing in Iraq is similar but you’re not even making sense. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 minute ago, mally2 said:

It’s literally the president of Kenya talking about a new system there, in Kenya. Of course we’re hopeful this is a global change and our timing in Iraq is similar but you’re not even making sense. 

Hope you're right , too cause we want this ride to be over soon.

25 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

RVMyDinar ... you're totally missing the point. This is about the US Dollar, and the role it might play in other countries; and the potential negative effect it will have on the US Dollar. Screwball only alluded to the CBI Governor may have just watched the video clip of the President of Kenya's speech. You seem to want to automatically make it about the IQD & Ramadan. I hope you rethink what has been said. Have a good sunday - Blessings..! RON 

• Pow! 7

Part of the problem for rvmydinar is, in my opinion...

1 he doesn't read things properly and there fore misunderstand what is said / implied.

2 he has tunnel vision where the dinar is concerned 

3 he doesn't know enough or understand the whole process, like many of us, myself included. However, I am willing to learn and take on board what is said. 

4 I am acutely aware this was never going to happen overnight and sadly some people still buy into that.

5 he is constantly passive aggressive  in his posts regardless of whether it is a member of dv or a guru. 

6 when you reach that point it is time to take a step back from post, responding or reading anything on this site. Go live your life for  a while and come back in a few weeks / months. 

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

I did not hear anything about Iraq or the IQD. This might be a indicator of things to come once the digital currency platforms take place worldwide for each and every country, and thereby Iraq. Time will tell. Keeping in mind that USA currency policies are such that they are withdrawing USD from circulation. Therefore there are less USD available to transact international business with. Forcing Iran to pay even more for USD on the black market. While the SWIFT system in now receiving competition from the likes of Russia and China, the swift system currently remains supreme to their new currency systems. When the dust settles, and Trump gets re-elected and sets up our Cultrual Centered Economic zone, linking the USMCA countries. Not only will the US rise again on this new economic playing field, The Americas, Canada, Mexico and the USA ,will dominate with our combined raw material sources, cheap labor, and re-shoring of key vital industries into the US , the rest of the USMCA, or minimally away from China and into Pacific Rim countries. That brand new advanced computer chip manufacture plant in Texas is scheduled to open up within a year or 2.5 .

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

2 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Part of the problem for rvmydinar is, in my opinion...

1 he doesn't read things properly and there fore misunderstand what is said / implied.

2 he has tunnel vision where the dinar is concerned 

3 he doesn't know enough or understand the whole process, like many of us, myself included. However, I am willing to learn and take on board what is said. 

4 I am acutely aware this was never going to happen overnight and sadly some people still buy into that.

5 he is constantly passive aggressive  in his posts regardless of whether it is a member of dv or a guru. 

6 when you reach that point it is time to take a step back from post, responding or reading anything on this site. Go live your life for  a while and come back in a few weeks / months. 

Amen...very well put BB...! Advice for all of us - RON 

• Thanks 3

5 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Hope both of you and screwball are right and  I am totally wrong.

Not about right or wrong…I just report on what’s said or reported….trump said April will be crazy….at the same time Putin wiped of 40 billion in west African debt and this from the Kansan President….what’s more amusing to me is the whole time the President was speaking  everyone was laughing and I can only guess at the collapse of the dinar…will this mean an Iraq rate change who knows but if the dollar and markets crash who knows maybe Iraq will have to take some extra ordinary measures? Who knows not me! I will say this again it serves no purpose me making up Shute or peddling lies, I am heavily invested more so than most and I can guarantee this no matter when it happens I will still be invested!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2