Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Afternoon Opinions @ 5:05 PM CDT - 3/25/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt .... :twothumbs: RON 

*** Dinar News Update ***  
Three days ago various news outlets from Iraq suggested that the exchange rate of the Iraqi Dinar has experienced a significant increase to its highest value in several years, at 1132. Boots on the ground reports confirm the CBI and goverment offiicals made reference to this sudden change in value.  However, it is important to note that despite these reports, the CBI has yet to officially change the rate of the Dinar, which currently stands at 1310.  In the past, discrepancies of this nature typically clarified within 24 hours. However, as of now, no such clarity has been discovered.  We enourage you to stay alert as we keep a close eye on this peculiar situation as we await the gurus insights and updates on what the heck is going on here. 

Militia Man  The next stage of the game is the final stage.  That's my view.  When they reveal, 'the direction and the plans of the central bank for the next stage to advancing the banking sector.' What are they trying to do?  They're trying to get deposits. They want to lend money.  They've got to a bottleneck IMV that suggests that they've got to a stage when...they need to lend money.  Banks have a liquidity issue.  They have to get deposits so they can lend.  They need to get that money that's out there not-circulating, circulating.

Pimpy   It [the Iraqi dinar rate] used to be 1190 dinars for every 1 dollar.  Obviously 1132 is lower than that.  So we have now passed where we were at the start of all this...The market rate is 1155 or 1158 over the 1132?  That margin is much smaller than where it was before.  That's maintainable. 

Samson  Article:  ”Abdullah congratulates the advent of Ramadan and confirms that the House of Representatives will continue to perform its tasks and work".

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report]  FIREFLY:  TV is showing the Central bank director of currency window and the CBI is on Channel One News...they're saying the CBI is training licensed banks on the electronic platform.  It's a big deal.  It's been going on all morning...  FRANK:  The CBI is educating you and training all the banks and their employees not only for internal use but right now they are preparing them for the float also.  To be honest with you education is done it is the float they are teaching them...

Friday's Opinions & Rumors - I was out of town

Nader From The Mid East  Whatever the CBI is gonna do ... the CBI make a decision everybody's gonna have to agree with it because this is a trust team...so whatever the CBI is going to decide everybody else is going to decide it's going to be happy.  They're gonna have to sign off on it and that's it...

Mnt Goat   Is the IQD going to be reinstated on FOREX... We now see that they told us recently this is where they are heading very shortly...

Militia Man  The triple zeros on our currency we have today...we believe...that's gonna change...one of the reason why I believe it's going to change is because Iraq is openly talking about coins They're talking about smaller denominations Those are the types of things that made me go, 'hmmmm, why did that happen?'

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report]  FIREFLY:   The rate in the budget is going to exchangeable.  They said it's going to start off at 1300 to 1 or whatever.  It has room to play and change... FRANK: This is the RV phase...that's why there are multiple exchangeable rates for your budget but they're mainly for the float...This is massively huge for you to understand...It is not only exchangeable in the budget it will be exchangeable for you to be able to exchange the 3-zero notes to the new national currency they are bragging about.

Clare  Article:  "An economic institution indicates a rise in the inflation rate, which is the "highest" in Iraq in years" Quote:  "The Future Iraq Foundation for Economic Studies and Consultations announced, on Friday, that the annual inflation rate for January 2023 has increased, reaching more than 8.2%, which is the highest rise in Iraq in years."

Nader From The Mid East  The smaller notes in the ATM machines...is not true.  The ATMs are not allowed it with the small categories ...for sure I know...They can't put small category in the streets and I know because I asked somebody very close to me to get some money...from the ATMs in Baghdad and there's still the same categories notes.  This happened yesterday.

nt pricing inside of Iraq...the only way of doing this is through having a strong currency...he is telling us how we are getting away from a dual currency and only deal in the Iraqi dinar in our nation for now on...the dinar will be strong and the reconstruction revolution is coming...All day the television Channel One has been educating us... FRANK:  Monetary reform education!  That's what you're getting buddy.  And it's going to get louder.

Pimpy  What is the real exchange rate? ...the official rate is...1300...There's a discrepancy between the official rate and the market rate.  When you read this article there's confusion and I can understand why.  Article:  "Ali Al-Alaq for Shafaq news: Wait for a decline at the parallel dollar exchange rate."  Quote:  "the parallel rate means the exchange are of the dollar in the market and not the official price set at 1132 dinars for every dollar." [Post 1 of 2]

Pimpy  I've been out of the loop for 3 days but I went back and I did not see any article that I could find that said the official rate for the Iraqi dinar moved from 1300 dinars to 1132 dinars.  I think this is a typo. I might be wrong...1132...would be phenomenal...If this is truly the new exchange rate, 1132, that's a huge jump in the value of the Iraqi dinar... The lower this number becomes...the better it is for us who have invested in the Iraqi dinar. [Post 2 of 2]

Militia Man  What you and I and everybody else are waiting for is for the private sector.  You're not going to get into the private sector without having an international acceptable exchange rate They didn't do it at 1360 or 1166, 1192, 1460, 1310.  What are they going to do when they change it to 1132?  Really are they going to an international compliant currency at 1132? ...They're not going to go to the International market and be article VIII compliant at 1132.

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report]  FIREFLY:  Channel One News just did an interview with the Finance Minister he's saying soon the dinar will be parallel with other middle eastern currencies in the region.  FRANK:  Are you kidding me?  That's absolutely fantastic!  That's insane for him to say that.  In other words he's telling you that when they reach the REER of the float the dinar will be parallel with other middle eastern exchange rates...everyday they are telling you more and more.  It's getting ridiculous with the excitement of the monetary reform!  You are inches away from receiving your new small category notes and new exchange rate...

Mnt Goat   Article:   "THE RECONSTRUCTION OF IRAQ WITHIN A CLEARLY DEFINED VISION AND A DRAWN ROAD MAP BASED ON SEVERAL STAGES."   ...the key phrase here is “several stages”...This reinstatement could not just pop out one day...But now we are in the stage of progress to get the dinar reinstated and then there are many more stages to work on the Iraqi economy. Folks they are following the plan as outlined in the “White Paper”. There is no secrets to what they are doing.

yada  ...Cant be stressed enough that the budget needs the rate, not the rate needs the budget. The budget is going through the motions and once the rate is released, it will sort itself out.

:tiphat:
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Frank26  Channel One News just did an interview with the Finance Minister he's saying soon the dinar will be parallel with other middle eastern currencies in the region.  

:bs: :cisole:Is Iran one of middle eastern countries ,too? Can Iraq Dinar be possibly parallel to Iran Rial?

• Upvote 1

Franks Chopped off post from above:

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: We have heard much from the CBI governor...he's talking about having consistent pricing inside of Iraq...the only way of doing this is through having a strong currency...he is telling us how we are getting away from a dual currency and only deal in the Iraqi dinar in our nation for now on...the dinar will be strong and the reconstruction revolution is coming...All day the television Channel One has been educating us... FRANK: Monetary reform education!  That's what you're getting buddy.  And it's going to get louder.

• Thanks 1