Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NO In Country RV - No Small Notes - No Coins.

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

Bruce the Goose says the ATMs are loaded with small cat notes.

He says the in country RV has happened.  Not true.

There are no small cat notes, no fils, no coins, no RV.

Intel & rumors are very slow today...here's a small tidbit.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Nader From The Middle East:  The Small Notes & The ATMs.

ARTICLE:  The small notes in the ATM machines is not true.  The ATMs are not allowed with the small categories...for sure I know.  They can't put small category in the streets & I know because I asked someone very close to me to get some money from the ATMs in Baghdad & there's still the same category notes.  This happened yesterday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

Here's another article related to the above...OK Goose, why ain't the in-country rate posed on the CBI web site or on the UN Official rate site???

Bruce the Goose:   In Country Exchanges.

ARTICLE:  The Iraqi citizens have been exchanging in-country at a decent rate of just under $7 & that's the in-country rate.  The international rate will be much higher.

NOTE:  Nobody has been able to produce any evidence of an in-country RV & the lower denoms, fils/coins are public.   Nobody has been able to produce any evidence of the new RV exchange rate...nobody.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Thats because its all made up BS! Oh I almost forgot I want to wish everyone a very happy ramadam! I  had  forgotten ramadam started in the last week of March 2023! I'm officially closing the window of opportunity for the RV/RI of the IQD for 2023! What a shame too, I really thought 2023 was going to be our year! I will be tuning in ever so often! I want wish all DVer's a blessed and safe year! Headed now to Waco to see our real President of the United States! I hope I get in to see him hearing reports of traffic backed up 7 miles from the airport! Good Luck to everyone! I will be 10-10 on the side! Remember to eat plenty of ham and bacon for your ramadam dinners! JMHO 🤠

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Thats because its all made up BS! Oh I almost forgot I want to wish everyone a very happy ramadam! I  had  forgotten ramadam started in the last week of March 2023! I'm officially closing the window of opportunity for the RV/RI of the IQD for 2023! What a shame too, I really thought 2023 was going to be our year! I will be tuning in ever so often! I want wish all DVer's a blessed and safe year! Headed now to Waco to see our real President of the United States! I hope I get in to see him hearing reports of traffic backed up 7 miles from the airport! Good Luck to everyone! I will be 10-10 on the side! Remember to eat plenty of ham and bacon for your ramadam dinners! JMHO 🤠

See you back on here next week.

• Haha 2