Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Don’t Be Moved by What You See * Dutch Sheets * GiveHIM15 * 3/23/2023

ronscarpa

March 23, 2023

Don’t Be Moved by What You See

As we mature in our walk with God, we grow in our ability to maintain faith in the midst of difficulties. Psalm 112:7 tells us those who walk with God, “will not fear evil tidings; His heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.”

Paul said in 2 Corinthians 4:7-9, “But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, so that the surpassing greatness of the power will be of God and not from ourselves; we are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not despairing; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed.”

In today’s post, I want to say some sobering things regarding America’s current state of affairs. As these verses state, don’t allow them to discourage you. And, I want to state unequivocally my belief that America shall be saved. It is possible to experience grief, anger, and other emotions without them affecting our faith. Contrary to what some believe, identifying facts and stating reality is not unbelief. Unbelief is yielding to that which contradicts God and is contrary to His will. Let’s learn from Abraham.

We are told that Abraham carefully and attentively considered his and Sarah’s inability to conceive.

“Without becoming weak in faith, he contemplated his own body, now as good as dead since he was about a hundred years old, and the deadness of Sarah’s womb; yet, with respect to the promise of God, he did not waver in unbelief but grew strong in faith, giving glory to God, and being fully assured that what God had promised, He was able also to perform.” (Romans 4:19-20 NASB)

“Contemplated” is translated from the Greek word katanoeo, and means “to observe fully, consider, or perceive” (Strongs 2657). Thayer’s highly respected Greek dictionary says it means “to consider attentively, to fix one’s eyes or mind on.” Faith is believing God’s Word from the heart, in spite of facts or circumstances that state otherwise; it is believing in the existence of things not yet seen (Hebrews 11:1).

Many confuse faith with positive thinking, a refusal to acknowledge negative facts or circumstances. While refusing to dwell on negative thoughts promotes health and helps protect our faith, nevertheless, it is a function of our minds and is not biblical faith. Nor will it release spiritual power. One does not even have to be born again to think positively. Biblical faith, however, originates in our hearts and grows from the seeds of God’s Word as we feed and meditate on it.

Obviously, Abraham’s example of considering his and Sarah’s conditions doesn’t mean we should continually consider and focus on the negative facts. He faced the facts, “yet, with respect to the promise of God… he grew strong in faith…and became fully assured that what God had promised, He was able to perform” (Romans 4:20-21). As Abraham chose to feed His heart with God’s promise, Holy Spirit caused his faith to grow until he was “fully assured.”

This is what we must do, as well. We clearly identify situations in order to understand what we are dealing with, but focus on what God says about them, approaching the facts based on His words. We attack that which is contrary to His will with His Word. We speak them, “saying the same thing,” God says, which is the meaning of the biblical word “confession” (homologia [Strongs 3671]; Hebrews 10:23). We meditate on His words (Joshua 1:8), tending to them as seeds (Proverbs 4:20) until we reap their fruit. We use them as a sword to defeat unbelief (Ephesians 6:17), and as a hammer to crush that which stands in the way of His promise (Jeremiah 23:29).

Where America is concerned, I do NOT overfeed my mind on our sins and weaknesses or on what satanic forces are doing to oppose God and biblical values. As a watchman, however, I must identify them and sound the alarm in order that those who pray are not “ignorant of [satan’s] schemes” (2 Corinthians 2:11) and can resist him in prayer.

Here Comes Some Reality

With these comments as context, I want to point out that America is now reaping horrible fruit from: 1) rejecting God and His ways; 2) willful sin and rebellion; 3) an uninformed populace (including the church); and 4) electing dishonest, power-hungry, greedy and incompetent leaders who have no fear of or respect for God.

These results include, but are not limited to:

• shocking levels of violence and crime

• gross immorality

• epidemic homelessness

• frighteningly low levels of learning, replaced by high levels of indoctrination

• out of control drug use causing record numbers of deaths

• open borders resulting in human trafficking, drugs flooding in that are killing hundreds of thousands of people, and untold numbers of terrorists, criminals, and spies entering America

• loss of freedoms

• a rewriting of our history

• a dual system of justice

• sickening but successful efforts to divide and polarize us

• a failing economy and skyrocketing debt

• disgusting abuse and mutilation of our children

• over 60 million abortions

• a weak military

• emboldened enemies planning to destroy us

• and more.

I am sharing these things, knowing you already see them; nothing I have said has surprised you. But I want you to know I see them, as well - even as I declare revival and victory. I see them, even as I declare America shall be saved. I am not in denial. But I don’t allow them to erode my faith. I have watched this slow death of America taking place over the past 30-plus years, often grieving over the inability to awaken the American church, especially its leaders, to our true condition. America IS the proverbial frog in the kettle; we refused to wake up as the water grew warmer and warmer. Now it’s boiling. And as a nation, we can no longer save ourselves; only a miracle from God can save us.

Here Is the Faith

But our God is a God of miracles! In His world dry bones - and dead frogs - can live again. The deadness of Abraham’s and Sarah’s bodies had nothing to do with whether or not Isaac was born. God has no problem overturning death with His resurrection power. The question was whether or not their faith could embrace God’s promise. Scripture and history have made clear that He is willing to use the prayers of a remnant to save nations. And a remnant of Americans is praying. We have powerful promises from Him that He is going to save our nation with an earthshaking revival.

Decree this daily! Appeal to His mercy, His grace, purchased with the blood of Christ. Appealing to heaven birthed our nation, and it will rebirth it. It still works! Be His voice of authority, releasing His Kingdom power and authority into our land. Stay engaged.

DO NOT ALLOW AMERICA’S HOPELESS CONDITION TO ERODE YOUR FAITH! INSTEAD, GROW STRONGER IN FAITH! WE ARE WARRIORS, MORE THAN CONQUERORS, AMBASSADORS OF THE MOST HIGH GOD! NEVER GIVE UP! STAND! OUR PRAYERS ARE SAVING A NATION!

Pray with me:

Father, thank You for Your long-suffering and gracious heart. You delight in mercy; Your mercies endure forever. Like the prodigal in Scripture, we have squandered our inheritance as a nation and find ourselves in a pigpen, feeding on slop and mud. You have sent many warnings, which we ignored. Now You are showing us the wages of our sin.

But we cling to the truth that Your mercy triumphs over judgment. Bring this nation to its senses, just as You did the prodigal. Cause us to run back to You. Deliver us from ourselves, and from wicked people who control us. Forgive us of our pride and rebellion against You, and for - as President Lincoln said years ago - believing that we brought all of our many blessings on ourselves.

Send revival to this land. Heal us of our depravity and sin. And restore to us our destiny. With faith, we decree Your words once again, knowing they will not return to You void, without accomplishing what You sent them to do: America shall be saved!

Our decree:

Because of God’s great love and mercy and the faith-filled prayers of a remnant, America shall be saved!

Click on the link below to watch the full video.

• Like 1