Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Late Night Opinions - 11:11 PM CDT - 3/23/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt .... :twothumbs: RON 

Nader From The Mid East  In our religion [Muslim] ...if I make a profit in the bank I have to give it up as a citizen.  I'm not talking about companies...If I put my money in a bank and I make profit the whole month of Ramadan I have to give it up to poor people...bank...mosque.  I have to give it up. That's why people will not go and change their money this month and bring it if they change the rate.  Nobody's gonna move...this is a religion thing...

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: We see infomercials...one after the other on our television and they're talking about reintroducing fils/coins to us.  Then they told us we will also be receiving lower notes and we're adding value to these lower notes and then they said the coins/fils will give us more purchasing power and when we buy things in the market we will not lose money no more do to having coins and lower notes with value. FRANK: Whoa!! ...you are right on the edge from receiving what they are bragging about to you.  A new exchange rate that will match a new lower denomination along with coins to match them...this is absolutely stupendous...congratulations you are so close.

Sandy Ingram  In 2021 OPEC member countries accounted for more than 80% of the world's proven oil reserves... proven reserves are when certified engineers have surveyed the land and reported on the profitability of the oil based on they analyzed reports...Iraq is #4 on the [OPEC proven cute oil reserves] list...Iraq has lots, lots more oil hidden under the earth.  Iraq is literally floating on oil according to geologist reports...It is our hope that the oil industry will allow Iraq to revalue its currency at a higher rate against the US dollar.

Walkingstick & Frank26  The monetary reform of the Iraqi dinar is asset backed.  Some of you need that information in your calculations.  Some of you need it in the float.  Understand the monetary reform will be asset backed.  And here's the key, it's not only tapped but untapped resources.  Developed or not developed...the mineral industry from around the world is salivating to get started in Iraq...

yada  Doubt very much waiting on Ramadan is going to delay this, it a matter of the next quarter starting on the 1st and this machine is already in stride. Increasing the dinar's value will also give the other countries added value to their currencies just by having the dinar in their coffers. Its a done deal and expecting it any moment now.

Militia Man   At this stage of the game we can't deny something's up and these guys are talking because Alaq is talking.  Al-Sudani said hold your dinar, it's going to be worth more.  He didn't say worth more than the dollar, he just said it's going to be worth more.  All of these things are coming into play...I think their plan is brilliant at this stage of the game...I really do believe what the central bank is doing what we expect them to do and they're going to keep pouring the pavement moving forward.  It's going to be good.

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: The CBI talking about 1132... FRANK: Do you recall when it was 1700 to 1... I told you look they just moved it's now 1300 to 1.  I said our goal is for it to reach 1000 to 1 but {Firefly's} bank friend says he thinks it's going to hit 1190 then 1000 to 1 therefore to you we said IMO there will be one more exchange rate movement before it floats at 1 to 1.  Remember that? FIREFLY: They're trying with new measures to get the parallel dollar rate in the market to mirror the official exchange rate.  The street rate is still 1500 but they're trying to get it to be 1132. FRANK: 1132 is excellent!  It keeps going in the right direction...The fact that it comes from the CBI it's crucial... Now I believe we will see 1000 to 1 as the next movement.  

MarkZ  there is a lot of chatter that things may be starting over this evening. We shall see. We know we are close...the news out of Iraq continues to be fantastic. They are openly talking about their currency having parity with other countries in the region. I hear from all my sources that the RV is still in play and it doesn’t matter if its Ramadan.

3-23-2023   Guru Nader From The Mid East   I have a...very educated, very smart friend who lives in California.  He knows a couple of things.  He gives me a lot of information....some things I cannot tell them...I just hang up the phone with him and he was yelling at me because...He said, did the mosque talked about smaller currency?  I didn't want to answer because [if] I say things, I don't want to look like an ass$%$#  if it's not true or if it doesn't happen...So, yes, I told him, yes, they talked about it.  He said, they trying to educate you about that? [Post 1 of 2]

Nader From The Mid East  In the mosque in our Muslim religion they will...never mention money and tell you what to do with your money or not...They give you information that informs you, 'Okay the government send us letters next week or next month we're gonna change our money or our rate or something' and that's it.  They will stop there...they will not go like, 'yeah we're gonna have the 50's and this is how they look.'  They'll not educate you on that.  They will inform you...The only people who can educate you on that is the CBI or...banks. This is how it is.  This is how it works.  Now he asked me if in mosque they informed about it?  Yes, exactly they informed us about this.  They never say when and what, why and when.  They didn't say bigger or smaller.  They said they're gonna change. [Post 2 of 2]

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: They are talking about that 1134 all morning and all afternoon. They keep repeating it over and over again. They want the citizens to understand their exchange rate is moving and changing.

Mnt Goat... I would be VERY SURPRISED if we got to June 1st and still did not see the reinstatement of the IQD on FOREX and have it trading. Personally I can even see April as a target… if we had not been to the bank...by then...I would be surprised. This event is moving that fast.

MarkZ  There is a lot of concern that this will not happen during Ramadan...Could they be waiting until after Ramadan? It’s possible. But I am hearing it will be sooner than that and during Ramadan ...I do not think we will be waiting another 30 days... We will know very soon.

:tiphat:That's all for today - Sorry I missed Yesterday..! RON 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 11
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Nader From The Mid East They give you information that informs you, 'Okay the government send us letters next week or next month we're gonna change our money or our rate or something' and that's it. 

:bs::bump:What will the dinar investors do if the Iraqi government or cbi leak the information and just say they're gonna change the rate eventhough they never mention the exact date and rate? 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

:bs::bump:What will the dinar investors do if the Iraqi government or cbi leak the information and just say they're gonna change the rate eventhough they never mention the exact date and rate? 

These dinar investors thrive off the possibility of the rate increasing. As long as these lies keep on coming the iraqis make money selling the worthless dinar and then buying it back at a even lower price.  

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

I believe I heard it said the rate change will be done after Ramadan , and after the full budget is approved by all.

1 hour ago, new york kevin said:

I believe I heard it said the rate change will be done after Ramadan , and after the full budget is approved by all.

I heard it was going to be done many times, many different days yup I have heard it would be done before Ramadan, after Ramadan, before the new year after the new year, before this friday, before March 20th, on March 20th. Heck I think I even read it was going to be done on my Birthday once. That would have been a nice Christmas present.    

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

11 hours ago, Engine1 said:

These dinar investors thrive off the possibility of the rate increasing. As long as these lies keep on coming the iraqis make money selling the worthless dinar and then buying it back at a even lower price.  

They're not buying it back from me at a lower price.  I've had this dinar tucked away for so long the only thing that's going to bring it back out is an RV. HA!

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1