Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Essential oils

Hello DV'ers:

Recently I got off my high horse of doubt, and at the suggestion of my wife and best friend ever, and tried frankincense oil for my knee pain, irritation, and inflammation. 

Long story short a different good friend gave me a used bottle of frankincense oil blend from a local health food store. I slathered to much on my first time. I was amazed how it helped relieve that annoying tired irritation. Still it works if I use it in the morning and evening for pain, 3 drops on the front and back of the knee.  I have since researched and have only found bits and pieces of good info regarding Essential Oil uses for various conditions, blends, and ratios. 

Bottomline does anyone have a formula of Essential Oils that will treat arthritis knee pain, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure? By recipe I mean for example, if I blend Bergamont, Lemongrass, Lavender, and Myrrh in one ounce, 30 ml, of Fractured Coconut oil as a carrier oil, how many drops of each E.O. should I put in the roller bottle ? Same thing for the BP and Arthritic pain conditions.

Thanks in advance.   NYK

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Just trying to help out a fellow arthritic, inflamed DVer. 🙂

Cool, got that, appreciate that. Frankincense oil helps. There are blends of essential oil that help more so when combined and blended with a carrier oil, like Fractured Coconut Oil. I can find info on this and that essential oil for one condition, I am just trying to get the correct recipe of 1 ounce of carrier oil (30 ml) with 10 drops of this essential oil, 8 drops of that essential oil, 10 drops of another oil, yada yada to get the best blend that will help with arthritic knee pain; more so than just frankincense alone. I would think this would be the standard, but it isn't. Same hope for my high cholesterol being treated with essential oil. This way I can get off of my statins that kill my knees as a side effect.  I am good for playing around, but after I get a definitive recipe to manage my cholesterol and knee pain. Looking forward to the prise.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Thanks 1

Essential Oils is not all fluff and fodder as I once thought. Try them and see.  Again, almost 2 weeks , on my knees that had some arthritic pain which made me feel older than my mind says I am. I put 6 drops on the essential oil Frankincense Oil on the front & back of my knee. Boom 75% better within the hour. So on a search I went into Essential Oils to see what else they may help me with. Many informative books that are guides to Essential Oils, some with, most without,  a recipe of how much of an oil to use for a given condition; straight or with a carrier oil.   I discovered the above chart which can answer some of my, and your, questions regarding how much of a Essential Oil to place in a 15 to 30 ml (1 to 2 tablespoons) of carrier oil. To make a single oil, or a blend of oils, to see if it can help a medical condition. Plus how best to administer the oil or blend. 

I got a couple of books on essential oils from the library. The one I like most , so far, is " Essential Oils Ancient Medicine " by Dr Josh Axe, Ty Bollinger, and Jordan Rubin. It has a brief guide on the oils, some recipes on. The carrier oil aids in getting the essential oil through the skin and into the muscle group or effected organ.

For me I am using a blend of Frankincense, Myrrh, Lavender, and Ylang Ylang oils, in 30 mls of carrier oil. I have placed it into a 30 ml roller bottle. I then rub a generous portion over my heart. This does work, but it appears it may be best for me to ween off of my bp med. So I have decided to take 1/2 of my pill as usual, and apply this blend 3 times daily, while also monitoring my bp 3 times a day. With good, consistent within safe range results I plan to substitute/eliminate prescribed meds. Plus should I find myself outside of the good graces of the WEF/OWG/NWO/WHO,  I can have a substitute to treat my conditions . Same thing with my cholesterol blend of Bergamot, Lemongrass, Lavender, and Myrrh oils; which I rub over my liver area 2-3 times a day. Always monitor, monitor, monitor when substituting therapies away from traditional meds. 

Be blest or not with all the above info. Later NYK

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Essential Oils is not all fluff and fodder as I once thought. Try them and see.  Again, almost 2 weeks , on my knees that had some arthritic pain which made me feel older than my mind says I am. I put 6 drops on the essential oil Frankincense Oil on the front & back of my knee. Boom 75% better within the hour. So on a search I went into Essential Oils to see what else they may help me with. Many informative books that are guides to Essential Oils, some with, most without,  a recipe of how much of an oil to use for a given condition; straight or with a carrier oil.   I discovered the above chart which can answer some of my, and your, questions regarding how much of a Essential Oil to place in a 15 to 30 ml (1 to 2 tablespoons) of carrier oil. To make a single oil, or a blend of oils, to see if it can help a medical condition. Plus how best to administer the oil or blend. 

I got a couple of books on essential oils from the library. The one I like most , so far, is " Essential Oils Ancient Medicine " by Dr Josh Axe, Ty Bollinger, and Jordan Rubin. It has a brief guide on the oils, some recipes on. The carrier oil aids in getting the essential oil through the skin and into the muscle group or effected organ.

For me I am using a blend of Frankincense, Myrrh, Lavender, and Ylang Ylang oils, in 30 mls of carrier oil. I have placed it into a 30 ml roller bottle. I then rub a generous portion over my heart. This does work, but it appears it may be best for me to ween off of my bp med. So I have decided to take 1/2 of my pill as usual, and apply this blend 3 times daily, while also monitoring my bp 3 times a day. With good, consistent within safe range results I plan to substitute/eliminate prescribed meds. Plus should I find myself outside of the good graces of the WEF/OWG/NWO/WHO,  I can have a substitute to treat my conditions . Same thing with my cholesterol blend of Bergamot, Lemongrass, Lavender, and Myrrh oils; which I rub over my liver area 2-3 times a day. Always monitor, monitor, monitor when substituting therapies away from traditional meds. 

Be blest or not with all the above info. Later NYK

HEALING OILS OF THE BIBLE by David Stewart is another good read.  

On 3/27/2023 at 5:51 PM, DinarDavo said:

@new york kevin Here is one more offering the wife recommended, Essential Oils Pocket Reference (we have 8th edition) by LIFE SCIENCE Products and Publishing. She says it is the most comprehensive she has seen.  Blessings!

Oh wow . Thank you thank you both. Plus blessing to you both.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 1

ive got full medical coverage now thank God , but  all ive used is essential oils since my wife passed in 2005, i pulled my own teeth before, and dont have but a few now! ha! ha! its amazeing how Gods natural works, but ya gotta learn! yea im not young, just thanking God each day!  BE BLESSED!  and be blessed when the dinar finally READY TO ROCK ! PRAISE GOD!! 😄

• Pow! 1

4 minutes ago, T B said:

ive got full medical coverage now thank God , but  all ive used is essential oils since my wife passed in 2005, i pulled my own teeth before, and dont have but a few now! ha! ha! its amazeing how Gods natural works, but ya gotta learn! yea im not young, just thanking God each day!  BE BLESSED!  and be blessed when the dinar finally READY TO ROCK ! PRAISE GOD!! 😄

I love that response from you T B. Yeah and Amen. Sorry for your loss. The fact the I see E.O. as God based as well is what has me looking, and reading, and learning about Essential Oils. Still weening off of my bp meds, had to take another half a pill today. It will be easier when I make my own batch of BP blends, Cholesterol blends, once I get my 30 ml roller bottles in and I mix my own. Then take it with me. I may need to dose myself 2-3 times a day. May God bless you and comfort you always T B.

i only use pure pepperment oils on cotton in a old med bottle now for my ailments, it helps me breath better and takes the headaches away fast! i finally showed my daughter and and other kids how to stop there migraines ! hope it works as good for others as it does for us? i started this essential oils thing before my wife died in hopes for her, but God had other plans, i raised my kids alone after she died, now there grown ! ha! ha!  and gone!  ha! ha!  yea im silly! but alive! i love em !  be blessed!