Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV in Iraq.

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

RV in country.  We are next.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Bruce The Goose:  Iraq Is Done.

ARTICLE:  There's nothing else to do.  They already started doing their exchanges in country.   They got the international rate.   A very top source in the UST told us our toll free numbers, Tier 4B (that's us) he said Wednesday or Thursday at the latest.

NOTE:  Well Goose, it's Thursday...what happened?   What's the international rate, Goose?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Bruce The Goose:  Iraq Is Done.

ARTICLE:  There's nothing else to do.  They already started doing their exchanges in country.   They got the international rate.   A very top source in the UST told us our toll free numbers, Tier 4B (that's us) he said Wednesday or Thursday at the latest.

:bs::rake::cisole:

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

RV in country.  We are next.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

e same time. se:  Iraq Is Done.

NOTE:  Well Goose, it's Thursday...what happened?   What's the international rate, Goose?

uigi  You still posting this stuff. Bro, they won't RV in country, and not internationally at the same time. 

• Pow! 4

14 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

There is no evidence there is an RV in Iraq.

Yes there was a Small RV/ increase only, when the rate RV'ed from 1,460 to 1,310 and that wasn't the RV we want to cash it out. And what we want to cash out is at least starting at 10 cents up to a buck or above.

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, yendor said:

If this thing ever does RV, would we hear or get that text from Mr. Adam Montana? Just wondering.

When this thing RVs you won't need a text. Everyone and their mother will be talking about it on here and all the lying gurus will be claiming they called it, that they've been right and send your dinars to them so they can get you the best rate from their uncle's cousin's half brother who is president of the Central Bank of Iraq.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, yendor said:

If this thing ever does RV, would we hear or get that text from Mr. Adam Montana? Just wondering.

Post from Adam in July 2021:

VIP members get a text, and an email, and instructions to access our Post-RV VIP!" rel="">VIP site.

Everyone else gets an email. 

We cash in, at the best rates we can according to "who we know", and some of us end up broke again in a year or so.

• Pow! 5

57 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

VIP members get a text, and an email, and instructions to access our Post-RV VIP!' target='_blank' style=" rel="">VIP!" rel="">VIP site.

We cash in, at the best rates we can according to "who we know", and some of us end up broke again in a year or so.

😂😂😂😂😂 because one would not be enough!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, yendor said:

You should of

i got mine 4 weeks ago

on a beach right now enjoying cold beers in my beach front house

cant Say where nda 

or I don’t want my wife and kids finding me

so nda is what I use for my protection 

• Haha 12
  • Pow! 2

Time to get rid of the rumor/liar page and just post stuff we know is true. Stuff with actual proof, headlines, news articles. Stuff that isnt a lie........But it is fun coming out here and reading about people get excited all the time just to get kicked in the sack.  Yup that's all this rumor/LIAR page does. I know it says "take it with a grain of salt"  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

11 hours ago, Shedagal said:

VIP members get a text, and an email, and instructions to access our Post-RV VIP!' target='_blank' style=" rel="">VIP!" rel="">VIP site.

11 hours ago, Shedagal said:

If some end up broke in a year or so, just think of the fun that they had doing so !!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, Sage449 said:

Engine1, who would be the gatekeeper and decide which is truth & which is BS? They'd have to have a highly developed crap detector. 😆💋

They already monitor it. As you noticed they have a rumor/liar page. Just stop posting these lies on here is a start 

• Upvote 1

On the subject of "what's a rumor"......I think the statement  that " Iraq gets nothing done during Ramadan" ( damn I'm tired of hearing that statement), should be in the rumor section! 

Take a walk over to the news section and see all the pro active events of today, DURING RAMADAN.  There's my proof and I'm sticking to it! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

14 hours ago, davis411 said:

But you can’t handle the truth 

Great movie.   

I do know the truth. Its been 20 years.... I personally believe the value we see is the value it is going to be. But I hang out here just incase I am wrong. Heck even A.M. has stopped coming in here 

i know lord i have been with no faith after all i been threw , but i have grown from this almost 20 years now, and even if it doesnot prosper i will know why you kept me safe and secure and your ways are not our ways! just wont to be with you! LOVE YA JESUS!   IM ONLY A OLD MAN!

5 hours ago, T B said:

i know lord i have been with no faith after all i been threw , but i have grown from this almost 20 years now, and even if it doesnot prosper i will know why you kept me safe and secure and your ways are not our ways! just wont to be with you! LOVE YA JESUS!   IM ONLY A OLD MAN!

Actually, you are a child of the Most High God.  You are the head and not the tail, above only and not beneath.  Your youth is renewed like the eagle's.  We've all had challenges - it's all about perspective.  It gives God pleasure and Glory when His children speak victory.  Speak who the Bible says you are.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1