Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Morning Opinion @ 10:33 AM CDT - 3/22/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt .... :twothumbs: RON 

Mnt Goat   From my contact at the CBI:  In the Mosque last Friday, they talked about the dinar once again. They told the people the dinar will “soon” be on the level of the other middle eastern currencies. So this explains to us why they published in Iraq that list of the top ten powerful currencies and it list the top 4 as middle eastern currencies ...Then to make our news even better, they said...that the “newer notes of lower numbers” meaning the new lower denominations would be out in public to support a new rate change. Folks they are preparing the public to what is about to come. [post 1 of 2] :twothumbs:

Mnt Goat   If this was not all amazing news out pops an article about the coins and I quote – Article: issuing coins in order to restore the value of the small currency, which has become worthless in daily transaction”...for Iraq to now be talking about bringing back the coins is yet another sign they must first change the rate to give the coins real value...we know these coins are available and ready for distribution.  [post 2 of 2] :twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, hspotman said:

I wish billygoat would give a link to one of these 'important' statements.

Okay, so in trying to verify billy's statement above, I entered it into google....with no results of course. So then I used an online translator and translated it from billy's statement into arabic, then used that result to put into google.  This was the closest I could find.  And I couldn't find anything in that came close to what billy said.

https://ultrairaq.ultrasawt.com/لماذا-لا-يعاود-العراق-اعتماد-العملة-المعدنية؟/رامي-الصالحي/اقتصاد

Edited by hspotman
  • Thanks 2