Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Twelve Years Ago

divemaster5734

Twelve years ago, maybe eleven, we were nearing the end of Obummer's first term. I was on a mission to "Red Pill" the entire planet, and the CIA was preparing for the next phase of their Ukraine coup that was the precursor to where the impending WWIII status we find ourselves in today.

Back then I used to talk often about how America could change direction overnight. How all we had to do was start our day with new eyes. 

Of course that was a fantasy. I admitted as much. Back then I estimated it would take at least two generations of focused education for The People to even understand how to live in a truly free society.

Instead we are living the results of the traitorous educational system's anti-American agenda and Godless agenda taught to kids with increasing intensity and literally brainwashing kids across the country.

The intent of this post is not to wallow in remorse, rather, to make a suggestion.

If Trump is in fact arrested, stepping out to protest could easily get you a not so cozy jail bunk, or worse.

We are under attack, but those same people who plot to destroy us are also counting on our support for their continued rampage.

Our entire government is built around commerce.

The core of the government's authority is built around the "Interstate Commerce Clause". Washington DC was created for only two purposes, provide a seamless defense of The States, and be the "impartial" arbitrator for all issues regarding conflicts between States related only to commerce.

Whether you realize it or not, your entire public status is based on your wealth and ability to spend, be it taxes or consumerism.

What floats the government's boat is the "faith and trust" of the Peoples it governs.

Without the daily commerce revenue this nation will grind to an immediate halt, and every global corporation and all of the government will be brought to their impetuous knee's.

I would propose, since We Christians are the "silent majority", that we embrace it.

If Trump is arrested today, let us do "nothing", literally.

Don't go shopping, don't go to work, don't leave your home.

Just for one day.

I can promise you, if 70 million Americans participated in a Silent Protest for just one day it would become a roar heard around the world, and politicians would get the message.

If during that day we did not spend our money, big business would instantly understand.

The greatest fear our oppressors have is losing control.

Your money is what gives them that control.

If Trump is arrested, love him or hate him doesn't matter, this is about the rule of law, then stay home on Saturday.

I'd prefer choosing a weekday, but even just a weekend day with 70 million less travelers and consumers would be a deafening roar.

• Upvote 1