Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP MEMBERSHIP ON ME

thedog

I put a recent post out there saying how important I think VIP membership is...simply for the reason that if your not a VIP your missing a ton of information and strategy when RV hits. Adam has spent a tremendous amount of time to assure when this happens we get the most value for our investment. SO with that said, Adam agreeded to allow me to purchase a handle full of one month VIP memberships to give to some worthy people.

So if you feel VIP is important and are interested in a month trail at my expense just "PM" and tell me why you think it's important. INCLUDE A GOOD JOKE. If you not good spirited, have a sense of humor, and enjoy life......just hit that little red negative sign. :blink: I would like to try the VIP membership free for a month. I feel your study and research on post RV would be very beneficial to everyone.

Respectfully,

Keith S. Turner, D.C.

ksturnerdc1@att.net

281-412-3800

3710 Broadway

Pearland, Texas 77581

SMILE EVERYONE LIFE IS SHORT! :)

An old man was on his death bed, and wanted to be buried with his money. He called his priest, his doctor and his lawyer to his bedside. "Here's $30,000 cash to be held by each of you. I trust you to put this in my coffin when I die so I can take all my money with me."

At the funeral, each man put an envelope in the coffin. Riding away in a limousine, the priest suddenly broke into tears and confessed, "I only put $20,000 into the envelope because I needed $10,000 to repair the roof of the church."

"Well, since we're confiding in each other," said the doctor, "I only put $10,000 in the envelope because we needed a new X-ray machine for the pediatrics ward at the hospital which cost $20,000."

The lawyer was aghast. "I'm ashamed of both of you," he exclaimed. "I want it known that when I put my envelope in that coffin, I enclosed a check for the full $30,000."

I would like to be in the VIP because myself as well needs money!

I put a recent post out there saying how important I think VIP membership is...simply for the reason that if your not a VIP your missing a ton of information and strategy when RV hits. Adam has spent a tremendous amount of time to assure when this happens we get the most value for our investment. SO with that said, Adam agreeded to allow me to purchase a handle full of one month VIP memberships to give to some worthy people.

So if you feel VIP is important and are interested in a month trail at my expense just "PM" and tell me why you think it's important. INCLUDE A GOOD JOKE. If you not good spirited, have a sense of humor, and enjoy life......just hit that little red negative sign. :blink:

Thank you for the offer, sdelboccio. I would love to try the VIP membership for a month. I'm very strapped for cash right now, can't sell my house, and my income isn't enough to make all my payments. I work at a homeless shelter, so I feel like I'm doing my part to help others. I know I need advice; I just can't afford it at the present time.

Here's a money joke for you:

The elderly man decided to make sure that he could take his money with him when he died. He packed all of his cash in a trunk and hauled it into the attic. A short time later, sure enough, he died. Later, when his widow and children were cleaning they found the trunk in the attic, right where he'd left it. His wife looked at it, paused for a moment, and then said, "What an idiot! I told him to put it in the basement."

here's a joke;

2 young ladies along with an elderly woman were sitting in a jacuzzi at a public spa. All of a sudden, a loud buzzing noise eminated from one of the younger ladies. The other ladies looked at her with a curious look on there faces. The woman who was making the buzzing noise looked at the other women and apologized stating "I had a chip put into my arm, it's a pager, when I'm needed, it will go off, so sorry". The lady turned her pager off and got out of the jacuzzi and started to get ready for work. Soon after, the other young lady in the jacuzzi started to make a ringing noise, she looked at her hand and began speaking into it as if she had answered a phone. When she finished her conversation, she looked at the elderly woman and explained that she too had a chip put into her hand. By this time, the elderly woman was feeling a bit intimidated and out of touch with the modern world, she got out of the jacuzzi and went into a bathroom stall. When she exited the stall, she walked by both of the younger women. The younger women both noticed the trail of toilet paper coming from the area of her "le derrière", the girls giggled and remarked to the elderly woman about the paper trail. The older woman turned around and stated quite emphatically "Yes, I know, you 2 aren't the only techies in here, I too, had a chip inserted and I'm receiving a fax". :P

I'm a VIP already, just thought I would contribute a silly joke!

• Downvote 1

Hi! I own an Acting & Film Production education academy. We are non-profit. I find kids & teens that are maybe displaced in life, or just in a weird stage of not knowing what they want, some are just in bad situations in their home life, and some know what they want, just can't afford the lessons. We teach life skills & career education. I say we, it's really just me, but my husband keeps my program going with his military check. It's a place for the kids to come and vent & get the career confidence they need to succeed in life. We are broke, won't go into all that, but my dream is to add to the program because the word is out in the community and the request are flowing in for me to help other families. I have faith the RV is coming, but would like to make sure I do the right thing with the money to help these kids in my community. I could use the VIP help & advise after RV.

My joke is. . . . As I was educating the students in my program about this investment, I showed them how many people were on this site. . . .One of the kids (an 8 year old) asked HOW ARE ALL THOSES PEOPLE GONA FIT IN THE RV?

Edited by MovieMaker
  • Upvote 2

So if you feel VIP is important and are interested in a month trail at my expense just "PM" and tell me why you think it's important. INCLUDE A GOOD JOKE. If you not good spirited, have a sense of humor, and enjoy life......just hit that little red negative sign. :blink:

Thank you for this opportunity to return to VIP once more. I used to be a VIP till I lost my job and hardly can afford to feed my lovely wife and 2 beautiful little

girls. My user Name is Ogboma. When I had a job, I bought quite considerable amount of Dinar as matter of fact I started way back as 2005.

I would love to stay as VIP so when Dinar revalues so I can be a member of Adam Montana's Investment group. I have over 30,000,000 Dinars.

WHEN IT REVS, I PLAN TO INVITE DR. ALAWI FOR DINNER. AND THAT IS AFTER I FEED THE HUNGRY AND HOMELESS IN THE WORLD.

Thank you.

Absolutely VIP brings up topics for pre RV and post RV investments! Glad I did this! I think that it will be very important for post RV to keep investing as a group and future investment roadblocks.

Why don't blind people like to skydive?...

It scares the $h#t out of their dogs!! :PB):D

I could not actually be any newer lol! Just registered after lurking for about a month. i appreciate all who post and find it very insightful, if not at times overwhelming, but am still grateful. Truthfully don't know if VIP is for me, however i am curious as to whats behind the curtain (so to speak).

As for my joke.... man goes to the doctor, say doc "i have 5 penis's instead of just the one". Doc says "really how do ur pants fit"... patient says "like a GLOVE!"

I already have my VIP account but I will tell a joke.

A blonde lady was reading in her Womens World and it said, that to stay young and beautiful one would need to take a milk bath once a month. So the lady decided that is what she needs to do. She measured her bathtub and decided that she needed 25 gallons of milk. She left a note for the milkman to leave 25 gallons of milk. When the milkman came he saw the note and thought she meant 2.5 gallons of milk. He decided to ask her. He knocked on the door and asked the lady if she meant 2.5 gallons of milk. She said no, no 25 gallons of milk because I'm taking a milk bath to stay young and beautiful. The milkman said OK, do want that pasteurized? No, NO she said, just up to my neck, I can splash it on my face!!!

• Upvote 2

I've been in Dinar for approx 7 years now. Its a long wait but we will get there. If I could afford the VIP membership right now I would have one. But getting older requires lots of up keep. Three surgeries last year.

JOKE:

Little Johnny was in school when the teacher accused him of copying off of Timmy during a test.

Johnny said “How can you tell”

The teacher says, “Timmy answered question #5 ‘I don’t know’, and you wrote ‘me neither’.”

Simply awesome and you are going to help so many people with something that we can't get enough of! Knowledge is the great equalizer and it will help with the challenges ahead. I just had prostrate surgery and my advice to all those who undergo such a procedure is TIPTOE through the Tulips alone!!!!! (until you get better!!!!)

Be well all! :

A man walks into a bar.... OUCH! Hahaha

Edited by san

• Downvote 2