Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP MEMBERSHIP ON ME

thedog

i believe you can only pm with a VIP membership, otherwise im to new to this find everthing.... i would like to know what is said behind the curtain at this site, i believe that there is a lot more information than is being share and because of that i would like a trial. i believe that the rv will happen very shortly and if being a VIP will help in the knowledge of not being taken to the cleaners im all for it. i believe that this site has been more than information. i appreciate everything everyone has posted.. go rv

my joke 2 guys walk into a bar, the third one ducks :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have been thinking about doing the VIP but ,being a girl and not knowing much about it,I'm still learning the vocabulary . My husband is just as unknowing as me,but I'm the one that is on the forums,cause deep inside I think he thinks I'm crazy,but i know this has to happen and i want more information to share with him,i think i would be a good candidate for the VIP.i really do enjoy reading the forums,i don't reply a lot cause you all know more than me.i hope you consider me,thanks monica

my joke is- "THE GOVERNMENT" (HEHEHEHE NOW THAT IS FUNNY!!!)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I think that is awesome and a very good way to pay it forward! I am already a VIP member and I want to give you my honest feedback for anyone considering joining. I had a few questions I was able to pm Adam and he got back to me within 24 hrs with answers. :D That was impressive, but I think the real benefit to joining VIP will come after the RV. Having cash in options that are based on group numbers will save me thousands! If that wasn't enough having access to professional individuals that understand this investment will be very important. It's not what you make, It's what you keep! If that isn't already enough, having options of Investments as a Group that you may never have know about. I honestly do not know why everyone who has dinar is not in VIP but I know a lot of people's ego do not want to admit they do not have "all the answers" themselves. Each to their own. Why would you jump into an investment without having ALL the available pieces at your disposal?

• Upvote 2

I have been thinking about doing the VIP but ,being a girl and not knowing much about it,I'm still learning the vocabulary . My husband is just as unknowing as me,but I'm the one that is on the forums,cause deep inside I think he thinks I'm crazy,but i know this has to happen and i want more information to share with him,i think i would be a good candidate for the VIP.i really do enjoy reading the forums,i don't reply a lot cause you all know more than me.i hope you consider me,thanks monica

my joke is- "THE GOVERNMENT" (HEHEHEHE NOW THAT IS FUNNY!!!)

Monica, Thats perfect! you need to join the "hotty" club with Teresa. She will tell you all about it... go RV!!!

So if you feel VIP is important and are interested in a month trail at my expense just "PM" and tell me why you think it's important. INCLUDE A GOOD JOKE. If you not good spirited, have a sense of humor, and enjoy life......just hit that little red negative sign. :blink:

SMILE EVERYONE LIFE IS SHORT! :)

I think VIP is as important as this RV for many of us that depend on giving our families and friends a chance for a better living. A JOKE? my whole life has been a joke but Im full of hope for all the big Dinarvets family we are and wish you all this hapens soon. Really soon.

Thanks Gerald.

DelBoccio... You are truly a generous amazing man. Always placing smiles on peoples faces biggrin.giflaugh.gif

Seriously - With this much dinero - I mean Dinar - and this once in a lifetime opportunity

how can one afford to mess up by not being pro-active and taking advantage of

those resources... I mean just cashing it in without a plan could cost you

nearly half that could be going to a charity, foundation,

or to help others. IHO

Woohoo Go RV! Blessings! smile.gif

• Upvote 1

I put a recent post out there saying how important I think VIP membership is...simply for the reason that if your not a VIP your missing a ton of information and strategy when RV hits. Adam has spent a tremendous amount of time to assure when this happens we get the most value for our investment. SO with that said, Adam agreeded to allow me to purchase a handle full of one month VIP memberships to give to some worthy people.

So if you feel VIP is important and are interested in a month trail at my expense just "PM" and tell me why you think it's important. INCLUDE A GOOD JOKE. If you not good spirited, have a sense of humor, and enjoy life......just hit that little red negative sign. :blink:

Great heart you have. Others will totally benefit from your generous heart. People you better grab this while there are some left. VIP is an great place to learn the ropes on an upscale level.

Alan

I put a recent post out there saying how important I think VIP membership is...simply for the reason that if your not a VIP your missing a ton of information and strategy when RV hits. Adam has spent a tremendous amount of time to assure when this happens we get the most value for our investment. SO with that said, Adam agreeded to allow me to purchase a handle full of one month VIP memberships to give to some worthy people.

I sure would like a VIP membership, if there are any left. If I can save a few thousand when this thing RVs I would rather do that than give it to my Uncle Sam.

My joke is about the 3 stooges, Obama, Pelosi & Reid.....wasn't that funny?

Hi - I have been very curious about Adam's VIP membership ever since I joined. It has been all I could do to purchase my Dinar Though. I do realize the value of being a VIP Member, especially Post RV. It would be very kind of you to extend me a one month VIP Membership.

Thanks

hoss01

You see I'm a blonde and need all the help I can get.... I hear VIP is a great place to get the extra info and help with this investment.

Not sure if you would call this a joke.... see another tell tale sign I need help

but here goes.............

We laugh -- but her I.D. is safe

During a recent password audit by Microsoft & Google,

it was found that a blonde was using the following password:

"MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofySacramento"

When asked why she had such a long password, she said she

was told that it had to be at least 8 characters long

and include at least one capital.

By the way...... whether or not I get this.... I think it is great what you are doing!

Thanks Sdelboccio, very generous of you! If there is any left, I would love to be able to find out more concrete information. I'm specifically looking for anything that helps a Canadian investor for Canadian banks, but extra info is great! Here is the joke that pops into my head right now.

The wife comes home and anxiously mentions to her husband, "Theres water in the carburetor." Husband does a double take, "Now how would you know if there is water in the carb?"

"Cuz the car's in the pool." she says

Cheers!

Here is one about two guys in Iraq one named A and one named M that are sitting on both ends of a teeter-totter

M looks at A and says "you lead this nation please"

and then A replies to M and says "no you lead this nation please"

This conversation goes back and forth for a long time as each one goes up and then down

Then B steps in and says "O wishes you two would quit argueing and get out of the sandbox cause playtime is nearly over and we want to leave"

Then as all got quite as A and M looked back in dismay a chant could be faintly heard in the distance

seemingly from almost a half-a-world away growing ever louder

RV! RV! RV! RV! RV! RV! RV! RV! RV! RV! RV! RV! RV! RV! RV! RV! RV! RV! RV! RV!

It was then that they both realized that another newbie logged into DV

• Upvote 1

Here is one about two guys in Iraq one named A and one named M that are sitting on both ends of a teeter-totter

M looks at A and says "you lead this nation please"

and then A replies to M and says "no you lead this nation please"

This conversation goes back and forth for a long time as each one goes up and then down

Then B steps in and says "O wishes you two would quit argueing and get out of the sandbox cause playtime is nearly over and we want to leave"

Then as all got quite as A and M looked back in dismay a chant could be faintly heard in the distance

seemingly from almost a half-a-world away growing ever louder

RV! RV! RV! RV! RV! RV! RV! RV! RV! RV! RV! RV! RV! RV! RV! RV! RV! RV! RV! RV!

It was then that they both realized that another newbie logged into DV

Confused%20Bush.jpg

Huh????

• Upvote 2

I was VIP until we were unable to continue paying monthly through PayPal. I've been unable to afford 3 months at a time due to a number of financial problems not the of which is an expensive divorce! I miss being a VIP member and would truly appreciate your offer! Hmm, a good joke... did you hear the one about the Guy who goes into a bar with a bird and monkey? He puts the bird on the bar and tells everyone the bird can sing any song. After 3 people hear there requests sang perfectly one Guy offers to buy the bird for $10000! So he sells the bird, after the Guy leaves with his purchase

another fellow says you could've sold that bird for ten times that amount! The man tells him, that bird can't sing... the monkey is a great ventriloquist!

• Upvote 1

I believe good things come to those who wait. So I'm a-waitin, and waitin, waitin....... more waitin....... and welcome to my life lol. I'm sure the VIP thing would be helpful. I got into this because my neighbor felt he owed me a favor and pretty much begged me to invest. So Mr. Nice guy invested. My kids, wife and myself enjoy the day to day info and kinda feel like we are sitting on a lotto ticket or somethin. I have had many opportunities throughout this to teach my kids the importance to invest only what you can and not to put all your eggs in one basket due to the fact, no one really knows the outcome until it hits.

So there it is man, from the long haired biker who has the job no one can believe....................................

• Upvote 1