Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Sudanese advisor reveals the content of the new agreement between Erbil and Baghdad and Kurdistan's deposit of revenues

6ly410

'For the first time since 2003'

Sudanese advisor: The region's oil revenues are under Baghdad's control

Sudanese advisor: The region's oil revenues are under Baghdad's control

Baghdad - Nas  

Hisham al-Rikabi, media adviser to Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani, said on Thursday that for the first time since 2003, the Kurdistan region's oil revenues are in a known account.  

Al-Rikabi wrote in a post followed by "NAS" (March 16, 2023), that "the high understanding and keenness of the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government resulted in what was stated in the federal budget."

"For the first time since 2003, the region's oil revenues are in a known account and under the control of the federal government, and in light of this, all other accounts have been closed," he said.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

Advisor to the Prime Minister: The region's revenues will be in a known account and under the control of the federal government

upload_1678975962_1875211564.jpg

Today, 17:09

Baghdad – Waa

The media adviser to Prime Minister Hisham al-Rikabi confirmed on Thursday that under the understanding with the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government, the region's revenues will be in a known account and under the control of the government.

Al-Rikabi said in a tweet on his Twitter account and followed by the Iraqi News Agency (INA) that "the high understanding and keenness of the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government resulted in what was stated in the federal budget."

"For the first time since 2002, the region's oil revenues are in a known account and under the supervision of the federal government, and in light of this, all other accounts have been closed," he said.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 6

15 minutes ago, stanleypower said:

2 hours posted and only two comments?

Come on guys. 2 years ago this thread would have blown up!!

We're almost there. I know it. Let's finish strong!

Yes you’re right. Sorry I was too busy going through all of Umberto’s Posts. Yeah baby let’s go. Go RV. Please I need it bad

Edited by jg1
  • Haha 9
  • Confused 1

The "SOON" paranoia has taken hold of us all!  Not to mention the dreaded aftereffects of a global PTB conspiracy to subjugate the world's population, AKA COVID.

Shell Shock.  That's all it is! LOL!

I am more hopeful than ever. However, I've been here since 2010 and I've learned NOT to let enthusiasm become so great as to be devastating.  I will admit...It has NEVER looked this good before!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11
  • Pow! 3

Sorry, cant get excited.  To many times of getting excited in the 18 years I have been in this crap shoot of an investment to ever get excited about it again.  Unless I am on my way out of the bank after cashing in..... that is when I will get excited......

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

3 minutes ago, Engine1 said:

Sorry, cant get excited.  To many times of getting excited in the 18 years I have been in this crap shoot of an investment to ever get excited about it again.  Unless I am on my way out of the bank after cashing in..... that is when I will get excited......

I feel you. Awesome news lately but I'll be excited after me and my loved ones have exchanged!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

Been in this 14 years....do i feel hesitant?....Of Course...been teased long enough....

But Yota and 6ly410 bringing the News EveryDay.....And the News is Looking Great...

They are not working their Butts off to bring us the Good News if they think

This is not Happening in the Near Future....

Thanks Yota and 6ly410 for continuing to bring us the Info....

Go RV.......

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11

57 minutes ago, Retiredofficer said:

I’m a wee bit excited; however, I’m not quite sure I can coax the Fat Lady to mount the stage one last time. Besides I forgot where I stashed the microphone after she slammed it to floor 2 or 3 years ago.  Let’s RV Bit&h!

Two years ago I was ready to sell my dinar and buy a condo in Mexico. How things have changed in 2 years. I wonder what happened that have revamped Iraq in major ways? I wonder

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, tjokie said:

The "SOON" paranoia has taken hold of us all!  Not to mention the dreaded aftereffects of a global PTB conspiracy to subjugate the world's population, AKA COVID.

Shell Shock.  That's all it is! LOL!

I am more hopeful than ever. However, I've been here since 2010 and I've learned NOT to let enthusiasm become so great as to be devastating.  I will admit...It has NEVER looked this good before!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Hope deferred makes the heart sick……. I’m just comfortably numb at this point lol…. I’m past sick

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 6

For the first time since 2003

Sudanese advisor: The region's oil revenues are under the control of Baghdad

2023.03.16 - 19:01
Sudanese advisor: The region's oil revenues are under the control of Baghdad

Baghdad - Nas  

Hisham al-Rikabi, media advisor to Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani, said on Thursday that for the first time since 2003, the oil revenues of the Kurdistan region are in a known account.  

Al-Rikabi wrote in a post, followed by "NAS" (March 16, 2023), that "the high understanding and keenness of the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government resulted in what was stated in the federal budget."

He added, "For the first time since 2003, the region's oil revenues are in a known account and under the supervision of the federal government, and in light of that, all other accounts were closed."
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 4

Al-Shammari reveals important details about the comprehensive agreement between Baghdad and the region

{Politics: Al Furat News} The political advisor to the Prime Minister, Fadi Al-Shammari, revealed important details about the comprehensive agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government.

The federal government was able to complete its recent agreement with the Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq, out of its commitment to implement its governmental and political program, by placing all the region's revenues in one central account.

The agreement is one of the achievements of the federal government that it has achieved in accordance with its policy based on understanding, constructive dialogue, disclosure and sincere intention to reach radical solutions.

Reaching an agreement that depends on demonstrating the ability of the central government to formulate solutions and resolve crises in a serious and comprehensive manner and lays down a real strategy that preserves the unity of Iraq and under the roof of the constitution. 

The agreement contributes to preserving wealth, as some of the region's revenues used to go to companies in an unfair way, so our people in Kurdistan and the entire Iraqi state do not benefit from them, and now these revenues will return to the Central Fund.

In the budget for the current year 2023, the number will be available and the account will be announced to public opinion in the region and the federal government, to involve a page of unproductive interactions that extended for several years that contributed to creating instability at the political, security and economic levels.

For the first time since 2003, this government takes the initiative and obtains a fair agreement between it and the regional government, which states that the region's oil revenues will be placed in an open, clear, declared and monitored account by the central government and the Audit Bureau. It is subject to the audit of an international company, and any sub-accounts or invisible ones will be closed. 

All contracts will be comprehensively reviewed and audited, and all of them are subject to the Office of Financial Supervision, then they will be adapted in a way that removes the injustice and damage that occurred after the contracting of the region in unstable conditions, and in a way that achieves higher revenues for the benefit of the Iraqi state and at the rate of 11-15 dollars per barrel that was unfairly acquired by companies. .

We appreciate the position of the leadership of the Kurdistan region of Iraq for its understanding and desire to resolve outstanding issues and reach practical and real agreements, and we assure our people from south to north that the roof of the state is a tent of peace, care and protection for all.

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

Dinariffic, you are right! And that was the door that opened for us to invest! Let's remember when the US invaded Iraq the Coalition Provision Authority (CPA), Paul Bremer, de-valued the IQD. We then had new IQD printed, distributed, and the Hussein notes were collected and destroyed. The SIGIR report submitted quarterly to Congress presented the conditions in Iraq and stated the IQD would eventually be reinstated to $1.19. A presidential Executive Order was signed that stated it was legal for US citizens to purchase IQD. 

Looks like people that were around in 2003 and understood the plan for Iraq regionally and economically, realized the plan included banking and governmental reform and included bringing the IQD back to a realistic value. It always pay to have people in control that understand history, process, and long term planning. The last two years have shown us that in actions, results and black and white articles.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 7