Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No Weapon Formed Against You Will Prosper * Dutch Sheets * GiveHIM15 * 3/17/2023 - Insight & Covenant

ronscarpa

March 17, 2023

No Weapon Formed Against You Will Prosper

Today’s post is about just how much God honors and keeps covenant. Deuteronomy 7:9 says He keeps covenant to a thousand generations. Our covenant of redemption and salvation with God is through the blood of Christ (Hebrews 10:29, 12:24, 13:20). Jesus personally guarantees and mediates this covenant (Hebrews 7:22, 8:6).

The post is also to remind us that satan does NOT honor this covenant. He is a trespasser, a thief and a murderer, always seeking “to steal, kill and destroy,” (John 10:10). When we are not alert to his strategies, it allows him to take advantage of us (2 Corinthians 2:11). In today’s post, Jane Hamon, a trusted friend and prophet, is acting as a watchman, alerting us to one of satan’s strategies, and reminding us to resist him with Christ’s authority and claim our covenantal protection.

One further explanation before Jane’s thoughts: It is a biblical practice for a demon’s identification to be taken from how they manifest, what they produce or cause. Jesus delivered a boy of deafness and the ability to speak in Mark 9, calling the spirit a “deaf and dumb spirit” (verse 25). Luke 13:11 mentions a woman whose back was deformed by a “spirit of infirmity.” A spirit called himself by the name Legion in Mark 5:9 saying “for we are many.”

Jezebel, a wicked queen who ruled Israel, is another example (1 Kings 16:31 through 2 Kings 9:37). She was no doubt controlled by a principality. A demonic spirit was actually called by her name in Revelation 2:18-29. Holy Spirit probably did so because this spirit manifested and operated similarly to the actions and characteristics of Queen Jezebel. Many scholars actually believe this was the same spirit that controlled Jezebel. Today, Jane alerts us to an Athaliah-type spirit. She was the daughter of Jezebel. Birds of a feather… Jane says:

“The Lord showed me an assignment coming against leaders in the church, along with their families, especially those called to be reformers. This attack is intended to stop them in their Kingdom work of breakthrough and transformation. Unusual sicknesses, accidents, and spiritual attacks have hit many leaders and/or their families. The Lord showed me this was an attack under the direction and control of an Athaliah-type principality. A few days later, I learned God had also said the same thing to several other prophets. It became clear to me that leaders need to fortify themselves and, through our covenant with Christ, actively break any and every curse coming against them.

“To be clear, Jesus hung on the Cross to become a curse for us, so that we don’t have to live under a curse (Galatians 3:13). Satan was defeated that day. However, he is a thief and obviously still loose on the earth, trying to harass and torment us if we do not enforce our victory through Christ (see Ephesians 6:10-15).

Characteristics of This Spirit

“What are the characteristics of this “Athaliah” assignment? Second Kings 11:1 tells us: ‘When Athaliah the mother of Ahaziah saw that her son was dead, she arose and destroyed all the royal seed (heirs).’ Athaliah was the daughter of Jezebel and Ahab, who brought violence, witchcraft, and idolatrous worship to the land. Athaliah’s son had been king but was killed in battle, so she decided to seize the throne for herself. To do so, Athaliah killed all who possessed royal blood in the covenantal lineage of David, except for one baby that was hidden and protected. Through these blood “sacrifices,” she illegitimately seized the throne, and controlled the nation both naturally and spiritually, just as her mother had. In keeping with these characteristics, an Athaliah-type spirit would attack leaders and their children, in order to influence and control nations.

“Athaliah’s name means ‘affliction, constriction, and compression’ (Strongs #6271 and #6270). How fitting.

1) Affliction  means ‘to distress with mental or bodily pain, to trouble greatly, to overthrow or defeat, to impose a burden, to deliver a blow’.(1) The nature of this Athaliah-type attack is to afflict mentally or bodily: sickness, accidents, viruses, violence, etc.

2) Compress  means ‘to cause to contract or shrink, to stop or slow the natural growth, advancement, and development of’.(2) The purpose of the attack is to keep us from advancing.

3) Constriction  is a picture of satan, like a python snake, trying to squeeze the hope and life out of believers. This attack is subtle, designed to keep leaders and believers distracted, discouraged, or depressed as the enemy attempts to squeeze faith out of them in the midst of the battle. But the Lord is saying, ‘No!!! You are in covenant with Me! Resist him; bind his attack!’

“In 2 Kings, God uses several individuals to thwart Athaliah and release His covenant of faithfulness. Clearly, God’s covenant keeping faithfulness is the theme of this story, even in the midst of a reign of terror. Athaliah had killed all of the sons in line for the throne except one baby, Joash. Joash’s aunt, Jehosheba, hid him, keeping him from being killed (v. 11:1). He was the only one left in the lineage of David, a lineage which God had promised would produce the Messiah. Aunt Jehosheba thwarted Athaliah’s evil plans, and in her name is hidden a picture of covenant.

“Jehosheba means, ‘Jehovah has sworn’ (Strongs 3989). The ‘sworn’ portion of her name, sheba, has a direct connection with covenant: ‘Sheba’ is a Hebrew word that literally means ‘to seven oneself’ (Strongs 7651). When swearing an oath of covenant, much like wedding vows, individuals would repeat the oath seven times. This was known as ‘sevening oneself’ (sheba). The oath was repeated seven times because the number 7 represents completion. By swearing the oath seven times, a person was saying, ‘I give myself to you and this covenant completely.’

“God has ‘sevened Himself’ to us through Christ. Every believer must understand and stand in the power of this covenant. God will never fail to honor it. When all hell breaks loose, boldly claim the benefit of your covenant with God, and pray authoritative prayers binding hell’s plan. He will keep His covenant promises, just as He did with David.

“The next character in the story is Jehoiadah (v 11:4), a faithful priest. While Athaliah was in her reign of terror, Jehoiadah kept the rightful king, Joash, hidden in the temple for six years, caring for him. When Joash became seven years old, Jehoiadah crowned him king. This also pictures covenant, as the number seven represents the covenantal oath. God was honoring His covenant with David to preserve his royal legacy.

“Jehoiadah then led a revolution for Joash, the true king. The faithful priest symbolizes reformers God is raising up today. Reformers bring change. Jehoiadah was a priest, but he also commanded an army of watchmen to protect the king by stationing them at the gates of the temple on all sides. When Athaliah heard the celebration of the true king’s coronation, she burst into the temple crying, ‘treason, treason!’ The soldiers/watchmen took her out of the temple and killed her, ending her evil reign. Today, God is empowering His spiritual watchmen to effectively deal with every demonic foe and break every demonic assignment (Isaiah 54:17; 2 Corinthians 10:3-5).

“After the death of Athaliah, Jehoiadah re-covenanted the nation back to God and overthrew all the temples and altars of Baal (I Chronicles 23:16-17). All the people made a covenant with God and confronted Baal. Jehoiadah then restored true worship, sacrifices, and proper structure in the house of God.

“The final pivotal character is the new king, Joash. His mother was from the city of Beersheba (2 Kings 12:12), which means, ‘the well of the sevens, oath or covenant’ (Strongs 884). There it is again - covenant! Out from ‘the well of covenant’ came the preservation of God’s promise to David. Joash’s name means ‘the fire of God’ (Strongs 3060). Our God, who keeps covenant, is preserving His people and restoring His fire in the lives of believers everywhere.

“Do you feel as if you have been under an attack from something trying to thwart your destiny, to put out the fire of God in your life, or to destroy your children and grandchildren? Have you had unusual accidents, sickness or pain? If so, right now, decree this with me.

Pray and decree with me:

“I am bought and covered by the covenant blood of Jesus and no curse has authority over me. Therefore, I take authority over every demonic assignment against myself, my family, my ministry, my business, and my God-ordained leadership role. I break every assignment of an Athaliah-type spirit, and decree Jesus is my true king; I will submit only to Him. I declare I am in covenant with God and will be the intercessor, reformer, watchman, and warrior He has called me to be. I receive fresh fire from heaven so I can complete my assignments and fulfill my destiny, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

“Father, release your fire and save our nation, just as You did Israel. Turn America back to You. Raise up many Jehoiadahs in the church, reformers who turn our nation back to You. Do this around the world, as well. Deliver us from the Athaliah’s of our day, illegitimate leaders who oppose You and Your ways. Restore America to our covenant with You. We ask this in Christ’s name.”

Our decree:

We decree revival fires are burning, and we are overcoming every enemy, in Jesus’ name!

For more resources, visit TomandJaneHamon.com

Click on the link below to watch the full video.

1. https://www.dictionary.com/browse/affliction

2. https://www.dictionary.com/browse/compress

• Pow! 1