Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Night Opinions @ 10:10 PM CDT - 3/16/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt .... :twothumbs: RON 

Clare  Article: "Central Bank Governor: We are working with the government to make the dinar the main currency in the Iraqi market" Quote:  "...goals is to maintain the general level of prices, that is, the strength of the currency locally and the exchange rate, which represents the strength of the currency externally...he added he will take the necessary legal steps in the context of the dinar being a major currency prevailing in the market, in cooperation with the government...

Mnt Goat  ...the news today is still all about the dinar...Surprisingly enough the second rate change has not yet come out. Today the 2023-three-year budget just arrived at Parliament for the readings...So, the budget must first get voted on in the cabinet then it gets passed on to Parliament for the legal two readings, makes amendments and can vote on it or send it back to the cabinet for revision. Article: "EARLY NEXT WEEK.. PARLIAMENTARY SESSION TO READ THE 2023 BUDGET" Quote: "...there may be a parliament session next Saturday or Sunday to conduct the first and second reading of the budget law,"  So, here is proof of where the 2023 budget is...

Nader From The Mid East  Like I told you before it's a waiting game...one morning, one day it's gonna come out.  They're gonna go 'let's RV'.  But believe me it's not gonna be 1 to 1.  You'll never see it at 1 to 1.  You'll see it higher than 1 to 1.  You'll see at $3, $3.28, $3.60, $3.80 but you'll never see it at 1 to 1...There is no 1 to 1.  If they're going to reinstate it then they're gonna throw it to Forex and it's gonna be stronger than that...Boy, does Nader have an imagination...LOL..! 

Frank26   IMO the budget is complete.  But you are not going to see the budget IMO until April 1st.  But the rate for April 1st IMO will be 1 week before that.  

MarkZ  Article: Central Bank governor sets two monetary policy goals in Iraq” “Monetary policy includes two main objectives: maintaining the overall level of prices, that is, the strength of the currency locally, and the exchange rate, which represents the strength of the currency externally,” This is from Alaq and He just told you right here they have 2 jobs. Stability and rate. They are telling us what they are doing...

Militia Man  The whole budget for 2023, 2024, 2025 is all about going to a private sector.  The stability and security that they're going to get for the investor and for the public is going to be pretty big because that goes to show they're committed...with them being open and being able to be adjusted and amended based off of oil pricing, natural gas prices, taxes/tariffs revenues or even an adjustment to their exchange rate, they can do all of that...

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: They are telling us we will have currency to match other currencies including lower notes.  This is telling us what's about to happen... FRANK: They are bombarding you and preparing you and giving you every reason  reason not to fail this monetary reform.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

Nader From The Mid East  Like I toldyou before it's a waiting game...one morning, one day it's gonna come out.  They're gonna go 'let's RV'.  But believe me it's not gonna be 1 to 1. You'll never see it at 1 to 1.  You'll see it higher than 1 to 1.  You'll see at $3,$3.28, $3.60, $3.80 but you'll never see it at 1 to 1...There is no 1 to 1.  Nader From The Mid East  Like I toldyou before it's a waiting game...one morning, one day it's gonna come out.  They're gonna go 'let's RV'.  But believe me it's not gonna be 1 to 1. You'll never see it at 1 to 1.  You'll see it higher than 1 to 1.  You'll see at $3,$3.28, $3.60, $3.80 but you'll never see it at 1 to 1...There is no 1 to 1.  If they're going to reinstate it thenthey're gonna throw it to Forex and it's gonna be stronger than that...

must be Franks next door neighbor😂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Just now, trvlr787 said:

Nader From The Mid East  Like I toldyou before it's a waiting game...one morning, one day it's gonna come out.  They're gonna go 'let's RV'.  But believe me it's not gonna be 1 to 1. You'll never see it at 1 to 1.  You'll see it higher than 1 to 1.  You'll see at $3,$3.28, $3.60, $3.80 but you'll never see it at 1 to 1...There is no 1 to 1.  Nader From The Mid East  Like I toldyou before it's a waiting

must be Franks next door neighbor😂

• Pow! 1

9 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Nader From The Mid East  But believe me it's not gonna be 1 to 1.  You'll never see it at 1 to 1.  You'll see it higher than 1 to 1.  You'll see at $3, $3.28, $3.60, $3.80 but you'll never see it at 1 to 1..

Hey nader. How can you be so sure it isn't going to be 1:1?? And what made you so confident the rate is going to be above 3 bucks? Who told you that? By any chance , Did you have a secret close meeting with the Governor of the cbi behind the scenes together with frankie boy , pimple , Markz , and the goat?

• Downvote 3