Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Reno Expected To Give the Exchange Go Ahead Today.

Luigi1

Here's an article from Dinarland...

Reno to give the exchange go ahead today.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Wolverine: I’m expecting big news from Zurich & Reno today, guys.  Let’s pray that we finally get that miracle call that we have all been waiting for so long.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Wolverine: I’m expecting big news from Zurich & Reno today, guys.  Let’s pray that we finally get that miracle call that we have all been waiting for so long.

The only "Wolverine" I trust.......

MV5BZWRhMzdhMzEtZTViNy00YWYyLTgxZmUtMTMwMWM0NTEyMjk3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTIzOTk5ODM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Which tier goes first?

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, hspotman said:

Every year it's the same thing. "The next target date is xx/xx" blah blah blah.  The next thing you know, the next target date is 1/1 again.

So, in your estimation, this is never going to happen.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

One thing that we have learned over these many years is that nothing ever happens before Ramadan. And nothing ever happens during Ramadan. And nothing ever happens after Ramadan. But, the good news is that WE ARE CLOSER THAN WE HAVE EVER BEEN BEFORE..........'nuff  said.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

10 minutes ago, yendor said:

One thing that we have learned over these many years is that nothing ever happens before Ramadan. And nothing ever happens during Ramadan. And nothing ever happens after Ramadan. But, the good news is that WE ARE CLOSER THAN WE HAVE EVER BEEN BEFORE..........'nuff  said.

Could be different this year. 

Not only did they agree on a budget for 2023 but also the 2 years after! Budget figured at a measley $70 per barrel!  The Kurds agreed to 14% of the hcl! First reading scheduled! 

Not a typical al year! 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

8 hours ago, cranman said:

The rumor section is awfully quiet today.

There is so much news out there that you would think the gurus would be on here non stop calling the RV/ RI  in the next 24 hours! 

I wouldn't think @ronscarpacould keep up. 

Very interesting!

I was Working all day since 6AM, and just got home. Check out Rumors Section now..!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, hspotman said:

I didn't say that at all.  I'm just saying that there's always a pattern to this every year. And if you don't see that pattern, then you've been living in Dinarnia for too long.

What I see is someone who concentrates on the negative.  If you continue to read and respond to the guru 💩, I would recommend you switch  from fiction to reality and see the progress that is being made.

I appreciate Ron and Luigi, but I personally don't think bringing over the guru nonsense has ever benefitted this site.  Especially since most of us know where to go to see it if we so desire.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1