Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Member of the Parliamentary Energy: Almost unanimity on the oil and gas law and its passage after the adoption of the budget

6ly410

Member of the Parliamentary Oil Force: No practical steps on the oil and gas law

Member of the Parliamentary Oil Force: No practical steps on the oil and gas law

A member of the parliamentary oil and gas committee, Amer Al-Jabri, said: "There are still no practical steps regarding the oil and gas law."

Adnan al-Jabri told Al-Furat News that "the committee is waiting for the government to send the draft oil and gas law to be studied further."
The Prime Minister, Mohammed Shia al-Sudani, pledged within his government program to legislate the oil and gas law and said during his visit two days ago to the Kurdistan region - announcing a comprehensive agreement with Erbil - "We are continuing to implement this agreement, which is a prelude to understanding on the legislation of the most important law, which is the oil and gas law."
The oil and gas law, which has been stalled in parliament since its first session, in 2005, is one of the most prominent points on which there was a preliminary agreement between the governments of Baghdad and the Kurdistan Region, but a member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Sherzad Qassem, indicated that the law faces many obstacles, despite the fact that it helps resolve differences between the governments of Baghdad and the region.

Raghad Daham

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2023 at 12:15 PM, rvmydinar said:

RV now? What should we prepare before going to the bank to cash out?

Everyone is hungry for news. There is quite a bit out there, but the bigger concern is the SOURCE. 

It appears that we are heading more towards an RI (Reinstatement), although a perhaps kind of a "Hybrid" in the sense that it will possibly include/require a "FLOAT", according to Iraqi leaders. 

Adam has long been an advocate towards a Float. Remember, while others hyped $10+ IQD RV weekly, Adam held a steady Business/economic approach to Iraq's recovery.

His biggest legacy is the creation of this site, Community it created, the Education it has provided, and the amazing amount of educated, intelligent and creative professional individuals who have taken time out of their lives to become involved and participate in helping others. 

This has been a Decade-and-a-half ÷ commitment (so far) of Time and Money by many of us, and no one more than Adam. 

Adam continues to keep this site available for us, AND continues to work on and be prepared for what is ahead of us? 

If you are not up to speed here, just see how much of the following you are aware of:

1. The US Petro-Dollar days are over! Oil is being purchased with many currencies now, and the US is all but insignificant. 

2. Russia - China are allies. 

3. BRICS has taken over financially around the globe, with Commodity-backed currencies and wealth (NOT FIAT) and is now larger than the G-7.

*DISCLAIMER - I am not a Financial Professional, and this is NOT investment advise! 

However, I believe it would be prudent to consider options.

I understand Iraqi leadership has said that they will be returning the value to what it once was which is arguably in the $3.50 range.

Is a strong likelihood that it will come out lower than that (perhaps $1.50?) and then float up over a period of time (which could be days or even years?) No one knows the answers of that that is able to talk about it.

The option that I have felt the most comfortable about (having heard a number of them bantered about) is that should tu he IQD come out at a rate of $1.50 +/- that if a person were to cash in at that amount and then go into precious metals (silver and gold) that it is expected to more than double in the next year. And there's argument made that gold could go 4 times what it currently is at about $2,000 an ounce up to $8,000 an ounce.

I don't believe there's too many people who doubt that gold is going to go from $2, 000 to at least $3,000 this year but most likely more than $4,000.

If you investigate and share those beliefs then you can see how even by cashing in a percentage of what your holdings are (or perhaps all of it) doubling in the next year in Precious Metals, would be the same effect as waiting for your RI to float up from a $1.50 to $3.50 +/-. 

Similarly you may be able to invest into land Farmland traditionally goes 8% per year every year regardless of the economy and there's only so much of it (they aren't making any more of it).

Many people I know believe that we are going into a reduction in values of perhaps 20% to even 50% on land and housing values? If that comes to be true, then had you put money into precious metals and sold some of that off 2 years from now, and over a couple of years after that when it comes back, you would have significant wealth retention.

I don't know that I've answered any questions here, but at least I hope I provided some food for?

Good luck to us all and hopefully our investment strategies have worked well for us and the education we've gained here on DV has been well worth the investment (I certainly believe mine has).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, Caye98 said:

Everyone is hungry for news. There is quite a bit out there, but the bigger concern is the SOURCE. 

It appears that we are heading more towards an RI (Reinstatement), although a perhaps kind of a "Hybrid" in the sense that it will possibly include/require a "FLOAT", according to Iraqui leaders. 

Adam has long been an advocate towards a Float. Remember, while others hyped $10+ IQD RV weekly, Adam held a steady Business/economic approach to Iraq's recovery. His biggest legacy is the creation of this site, Community it created, the Education it has provided, and the amazing amount of educated, intelligent and creative professional individuals who have taken time out of their lives to become involved and participate in helping others. 

This has been a Decade-and-a-half ÷ commitment (so far) of Time and Money by many of us, and no one more than Adam. 

Adam continues to keep this site available for us, AND continues to work on and be prepared for what is ahead of us? 

If you are not up to speed here, just see how much of the following you are aware of:

1. The US Petro-Dollar are over! Oil is being purchased with many currencies now, and the US is all but insignificant. 

2. Russia - China are allies. 

3. BRICS has taken over financially around the globe, with Commodity-backed currencies and wealth (NOT FIAT) and is now larger than the G-7.

*DISCLAIMER - I am not a Financial Professional, and this is NOT investment advise! 

However, I believe it would be prudent to consider options.

I understand Iraqi leadership has said that they will be returning the value to what it once was which is arguably in the $3.50 range. Is a strong likelihood that it will come out lower than that perhaps $1.50? And then float up over a period of time which could be days or even years? No one knows the answers of that that is able to talk about it.

The option that I have felt the most comfortable about having heard a number of them bantered about is that should be IQD come out at a rate of $1.50 plus or minus that if a person were to cash in at that amount and then go into precious metals silver and gold that it is expected to more than double in the next year and there's argument made that gold could go four times when it currently is and about 2,000 an ounce up to 8,000 an ounce. I don't believe there's too many people who doubt that gold is going to go from 2, 000 to at least 3,000 this year but most likely more than 4,000.

If you investigate and share those beliefs then you can see how even by cashing in a percentage of what you're Holdings are or perhaps all of it that doubling in next year in Precious Metals would be the same effect as waiting for your RI to float up from a $1.50 to $3.50.

Similarly you may be able to invest into land Farmland traditionally goes 8% per year every year regardless of the economy and there's only so much of it they are making any more it's my understanding. Many people I know believe that we are going into a reduction in values of perhaps 20% to even 50% on land values and housing values? If that comes to be true, then had you put money into precious metals and sold some of that off 2 years from now been a couple of years after that when it comes back you would have significant wealth retention. I don't know that I've answered any questions here, but at least I hope I provided some food for? Good luck to us all and hopefully our investment strategies have worked well for us in the education we've gained here on DV has been well worth the investment I certainly believe mine has.

I really don't mind if the rate comes out from $1.50 to $3.50 as long as it is going to be a straight RV ( the RV that we want it to cash out ) , not RD+RV ( this is a nightmare ). Again , good luck to all of us in the same boat that have been waiting for the iqd to RV.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1