Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Morning Opinions @ 11:00 AM CST - 3/11/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt .... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  Article: "The Central Bank of Iraq decides to use only the local currency at ATMs".  THE MONETARY REFORM NOW DEMANDS... THE NSCN's [New Small Category Note]!

Nader From The Mid East  What I'm gonna show you today I'm not sure about.  Somebody send it to me...they sent me the video of it...I'm not sure.  I don't know if this guy printed them but I'm gonna show you the fifty new Iraqi dinars...if it's not true it's not me.  Somebody send it to me. [WARNING:  This is a HIGHLY suspect image at this point.  This may turn out to be nothing, BUT Nader shared because it could turn out to be important.  The image may be our first glimpse of the new small category dinar notes.]

Picture

Possible leaked new 50 Iraqi dinar small category note

MarkZ   I am still getting reports that they expect to start training folks on the lower denoms as early as next week. When this does occur I guess there may be a total blackout in communications in Iraq…or canned and recycled news. They will need a few days to keep things quiet…imo.  Before they let everyone into the banks.

From Midnight Last Night PST:

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: The news...saying we're going to be the hub for the trading world for the region as well as to reach international means.  Telling us our float will add value to our currency. FRANK: We March into the month of March to show your new exchange rate and your new small category notes and everything you just told me enforces it...

Sandy Ingram   The currency rate still does not show 1300 dinars to $1 U.S. on the international markets.  We are waiting for so much more to happen.  We know Iraq has the ability but what we have to wonder is if they have the desire...

:tiphat:
Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

• ronscarpa changed the title to Saturday Morning Opinions @ 11:00 AM CST - 3/11/2023

MarkZ   I am still getting reports that they expect to start training folks on the lower denoms as early as next week. 

Hard for me to imagine the Iraqi people need training on how to make change with lower denoms,  or 1 plus 1 dinar  = 2 Dollars or Dinars. 

Now it's highly possible that Mark may need to be trained 😳

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Nader From The Mid East  What I'm gonna show you today I'm not sure about.  Somebody send it to me...they sent me the video of it...I'm not sure.  I don't know if this guy printed them but I'm gonna show you the fifty new Iraqi dinars...if it's not true it's not me.  Somebody send it to me. [WARNING:  This is a HIGHLY suspect image at this point.  This may turn out to be nothing, BUT Nader shared because it could turn out to be important.  The image may be our first glimpse of the new small category dinar notes.]

Picture

Possible leaked new 50 Iraqi dinar small category note

Hey Nader. With all due respect , What nationality are you right now? Where were you born? Are you still really an Iraqi citizen who has still lived in country of Iraq or not? Because if you were born and has still lived in country of Iraq , you should be able to notice the differences between Old 50 Iraqi dinar and New 50 small category note and the most important thing is of course you know a lot better than the rest of us whether this dinar note is 50 new dinar or not. Are you trying to test us whether this dinar note is 50 new dinar or not ( it might be 50 old dinar or something )?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Nader From The Mid East  What I'm gonna show you today I'm not sure about.  Somebody send it to me...they sent me the video of it...I'm not sure.  I don't know if this guy printed them but I'm gonna show you the fifty new Iraqi dinars...if it's not true it's not me.  Somebody send it to me. [WARNING:  This is a HIGHLY suspect image at this point.  This may turn out to be nothing, BUT Nader shared because it could turn out to be important.  The image may be our first glimpse of the new small category dinar notes.] a total blackout in communications in Iraq…or canned and recycled news. They will need a few days to keep things quiet…imo.  Before they let everyone into the banks.:tiphat:

It's been rumored the smaller denoms have been ready.

This may be the actual smoking gun as to how close we are.

It's just a matter of time the notes will be ATM filled.

The ATMs are already programmed to accept the new notes as per Iraq News sites.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

4 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

It's been rumored the smaller denoms have been ready.

This may be the actual smoking gun as to how close we are.

It's just a matter of time the notes will be ATM filled.

The ATMs are already programmed to accept the new notes as per Iraq News sites.

Hope you're right this time. The question is how close we are to the end of this crazy ride?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

7 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Hope you're right this time. The question is how close we are to the end of this crazy ride?

Look at the global economies all around us, including the US economy that are collapsing right before our very eyes. 

The GCR has to happen real soon or the entire globe will be thrown into a great depression.

We are at a critical point that everything collapsing all around us was pre-planned to get this ball rolling.

I believe we will see the RV sooner rather than later.  IMHO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Look at the global economies all around us, including the US economy that are collapsing right before our very eyes. 

The GCR has to happen real soon or the entire globe will be thrown into a great depression.

We are at a critical point that everything collapsing all around us was pre-planned to get this ball rolling.

I believe we will see the RV sooner rather than later.  IMHO.

I agree with you

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3