Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Early Morning Opinions 8:44 AM CST - 3/08/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt .... :twothumbs: RON 

Mnt Goat   Article:  "AFTER 20 YEARS… WILL ARTICLE 140 BECOME A REALITY?" There is a real movement for the implementation of Article (140) of the Iraqi constitution. As we all should know the new Iraqi constitution must be fully implemented or at least on it way prior to the reinstatement... we see yet another positive sign that the Al-Sudani administration is very serious about finally implementing Article 140...:twothumbs:

MarkZ  This is the biggest news piece of the day today. Article: KRG Finance Minister: We agreed with Baghdad on the share of Kurdistan in the 2023 budget”  this is from the Kurdish region finance minister. This is very big news. This has never happened before…. It’s huge.  We have never been at this point before …and it’s exciting. :twothumbs:

:tiphat:
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

6 hours ago, wizard1 said:

Doesn't it make you wonder why Adam has said nothing if we really are that close?

5 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Makes me wonder about more than just that!!

Amen ... md11fr8dawg...! 

He's been essentially absent ever since the shutdown ... when he opened up DV to multiple new advertising entities (more money for him)...that are irritating distractions on the site. I bought Web Ad Blocker for just that reason. IMO, he isn't really more informed than many of us who have been closely following the IQD and events in Iraq, the CBI, and the GOI..!  :tiphat:RON

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 4

3 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Amen ... md11fr8dawg...! 

He's been essentially absent ever since the shutdown ... when he opened up DV to multiple new advertising entities (more money for him)...that are irritating distractions on the site. I bought Web Ad Blocker for just that reason. IMO, he isn't really more informed than many of us who have been closely following the IQD and events in Iraq, the CBI, and the GOI..!  :tiphat:RON

At least someone is saying it....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The last I heard was he wanted to spend more time with his family and is working on some real estate deals overseas. The latter might be a side interest for me if the dinar ever takes off in my life time.

It would be reassuring to get a 'quarterly report' from him especially after the site disappeared for a few days?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Anyone on here ever checked into Adam?

Many years ago there was a lot on here about who he actually is. He is reportedly a guy called James Wolfe. Google him. It does not make good reading. I DONT actually believe he knows anything or has any contacts. I have never given him any money. I have platinum VIP but it was bought for me by somebody on this site.  I suspect at the time of shutdown he quietly disappeared for good. JMHO

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Yea, you would think with all these doubters about AM being legit, he or someone else would come to his defense.  But alas, NADA.  That should tell you everything right there!  Funny how so many people still believe in him like he was a god or something....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm not happy that Adam is not active on this site and have expressed my concerns. But, this is his site, and you all are coming on here every day (many not having spent a dime) and then diss him?!?  At the very least, be thankful he has kept the site up for us to get info.  

Some of us have recently had an issue with our Roth accounts.  Being able to communicate with each other through this site has been invaluable.  

Those of us who have spent money are braced for taking the loss, if necessary.  If you've never had losses in an investment, you don't get out much.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

As far as knowledge of the Iraqi Dinar and the process to POSSIBLY RI/RV/ Float, Adam was speculating just as much of the rest of us. Not a dig at him. Just a fact.

We all want to believe someone knows what is going on with the dinar. The fact is no one does. 

To bad though. I used to look forward to his drive by. 

Oh well. I will continue to show up here everday and get info, rumors and flat earth explanations. 

I enjoy it. Free entertainment.  Lol

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

9 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

I'm not happy that Adam is not active on this site and have expressed my concerns. But, this is his site, and you all are coming on here every day (many not having spent a dime) and then diss him?!?  At the very least, be thankful he has kept the site up for us to get info.  

Some of us have recently had an issue with our Roth accounts.  Being able to communicate with each other through this site has been invaluable.  

Those of us who have spent money are braced for taking the loss, if necessary.  If you've never had losses in an investment, you don't get out much.

Well said by my Sister from another Mother......😮

AM's site....yep...and he, and others like Frankie have made money on the IQD by creating sites like this one.

It's called capitalism!

Perhaps Montana did strike gold in the blockchain/crypto World....many did.....so what?

Would it be nice if he was active here?......yep.

Be thankful for what you have and appreciate it. The grass seems to be greener on the other side of the fence....or is it....?

Just my thoughts..     CL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

17 minutes ago, cranman said:

As far as knowledge of the Iraqi Dinar and the process to POSSIBLY RI/RV/ Float, Adam was speculating just as much of the rest of us. Not a dig at him. Just a fact.

We all want to believe someone knows what is going on with the dinar. The fact is no one does. 

To bad though. I used to look forward to his drive by. 

Oh well. I will continue to show up here everday and get info, rumors and flat earth explanations. 

I enjoy it. Free entertainment.  Lol

A little more free entertainment.....whether it be the original, or a new fake......OKIE is back.....

Yesterday....3-8-2023

#WEARETHEPEOPLE RATS TOOK THE “BAIT, BITS & BYTES” AND ARE NEARLY ERADICATED.  CHEESE MOVED AGAIN.  RATES ARE HIGH; RATS ARE LOW.  IQD DINARIANS FLY IN 747s ABOVE 10, WHILE THE DONG CONTINUES STRONG ABOVE .20 IMHO. GOODNESS PREVAILS AND SAILS. BIRDS SING & SOFTWARE PINGS.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, coorslite21 said:

A little more free entertainment.....whether it be the original, or a new fake......OKIE is back.....

Yesterday....3-8-2023

#WEARETHEPEOPLE RATS TOOK THE “BAIT, BITS & BYTES” AND ARE NEARLY ERADICATED.  CHEESE MOVED AGAIN.  RATES ARE HIGH; RATS ARE LOW.  IQD DINARIANS FLY IN 747s ABOVE 10, WHILE THE DONG CONTINUES STRONG ABOVE .20 IMHO. GOODNESS PREVAILS AND SAILS. BIRDS SING & SOFTWARE PINGS.

Guess I'd rather hear silence than this dribble....CL

• Pow! 5

40 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

I'm not happy that Adam is not active on this site and have expressed my concerns. But, this is his site, and you all are coming on here every day (many not having spent a dime) and then diss him?!?  At the very least, be thankful he has kept the site up for us to get info...... Being able to communicate with each other through this site has been invaluable.  

Thanks Shedagal ... very well said..! Blessings ... RON 

• Pow! 5

Just one more.....Crypto..

The Crypto section on the pay side of the site was opened in Dec of 2016....

Click the link to see a sample of the % of profits taken in 2017.

I'm sure this was by  coincidence.....    CL

The Cream of the Crypto Crop: 10 Best Performing Assets in 2017
https://cointelegraph.com/news/the-cream-of-the-crypto-crop-10-best-performing-assets-in-2017

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Lot Ass u m ption going on this thread, talking about the owner of this site, but yet here ya'll are in open forum.

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Be thankful for what you have and appreciate it. The grass seems to be greener on the other side of the fence....or is it....?

Just my thoughts..     CL

You nailed that one CL...Gonna shut this thread down...

• Like 1

Feb 10, 2023

Hey everyone!

Nothing dinar related here, just popping in to say two things:

1. We will be moving to a new server over the coming month - the current one is running fine but we could use a fresh set of tires and an oil change. There should be minimal downtime.

2. Although my time has been taken by other business, I still love you all! (Obviously, since the site is still here :D )

Also, as always - my finger is on the pulse of everything going on. When this (finally) happens, we have plans in place and announcements to be sent.

Until that time comes, everyone stay healthy and happy and of course....

GO RV!!!

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1