Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Night News & Opinions @ 9:10 PM CST - 3/06/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt .... :twothumbs: RON 

Clare  Article: "The government is proceeding with a package of reforms to provide the requirements for a balanced economic renaissanceQuote: "Finance Minister Taif Sami confirmed, on Sunday, that the government is proceeding with a package of fundamental reforms in order to provide the requirements for a balanced economic renaissance in the country."

Frank26  I think this month of March is when they're going to show them the new small category notes. They're going to introduce them to the goal of the new exchange rate where they want to reach in order to float...

Mark  Article: “Cabinet approves the draft budget tomorrow” This is the rough draft and its supposed to be approved tomorrow.  Maybe the full budget later this week. This does not mean we are waiting for the budget to RV.   It can certainly go before.  What I am hearing from all my Iraqi sources is that they plan to introduce ...in a wide scale fashion - the lower denominations this month and the training for all the folks. The banking side is still convinced it will happen at any second.  We are in one heck of a close window…imo.

Suzie   With this news of the budget coming forth and all the other info being brought to us and especially with the Kurds being happy with the HCL I can see no way Iraq won't pull this off in the month of March, I mean, what else could get in their way at this point? Maliki..!  

Walkingstick  The private [satellite] banks are not owned by the CBI... #2 is an Iraqi [Walkingstick's bank friend] but he owns a bank in the United States under American banking law. These banks do have to follow the CBI laws...international standards and they have to follow the laws of the country that they represent. Q? : Can I as an American citizen and go to these banks and exchange? It's unknown right now...but based on the fact that they will follow CBI laws that will follow international laws I don't see why we cannot.

Breitling  The United States money supply - we're pulling it in.  We built China with that money supply.  We built the EU with that money supply.  We competed against emerging markets with that money supply.  We're binging it in.  There's not going to be as many dollars out there...China's going to have less.  That's why they want to use the yuan to buy energy...How does Iraq gain from that? [Post 1 of 2]

Breitling ...Iraq is going to accept the yuan... Euro...US dollar but they're going to start adding value to their currency because there's not going to be as many U.S. dollars out there. Not only that but the EU is going to start going broke so there's not going to be very many Euros out there. That's another reason for them to add value to the Iraqi dinar. [Post 2 of 2]

Pimpy  It's going to happen eventually. I don't think it's going to happen the way people think but right now certainly there is nothing out there that indicates Al-Sudani said he's going to restore it to the $3 rate...:twothumbs:

GameofPatience  Budget and Laws appear to be waiting on the rate change. Many recent articles have suggested new things might be implemented after the 20th anniversary of the Iraq war (March 19th/20th) (Waiting on the Rate change). Ramadan starts on 3/23/23. Kuwait has the same budget period as Iraq 4/1 and re-instated on 3/24/91.  Many historic CBI articles have stated they can only change that rate at a budget Period (starting 4/1/23).

MarkZ  Member comment: "I was always saying it will happen around Easter..." Mark: I still do not think we will be waiting that long. I think we are getting a lot of misinformation right now. Someone is having fun playing with us. Which means we are close. ...As far as I’m concerned it could be any moment. We just don’t knowNo kidding Mark ... it seems there's a lot you don't know, but you make it up as you go along. LOL..! RON  

:tiphat:

• Thanks 8
  • Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Frank26  I think this month of March is when they're going to show them the new small category notes. They're going to introduce them to the goal of the new exchange rate where they want to reach in order to float...

Hey Frankie, didn't you just say in a previous post that they may go to 1100?  How will they use small category notes if they do that?  You are a walking contradiction.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

2 minutes ago, hspotman said:

Hey Frankie, didn't you just say in a previous post that they may go to 1100?  How will they use small category notes if they do that?  You are a walking contradiction.

In fact, here it is.....

On 3/5/2023 at 6:17 PM, ronscarpa said:

Frank26  It is possible they will introduce the budget at [1310] but it won't stay that way for long because inflation will force the float to start in order to counter inflation

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 1

gotta remember ole frankie is living in the zone and hit that like button! like alot of gurus, even the new iraq boys posting the re runs! hate to say it so many times, but watch what they do but not what they say! be blessed young people! the train has been rooling many years now, i know, i rode it since my sweet wife died 2005, be BLESSED!

god didnot give you a spirit of fear, but of a sound mind! read it! just wait and have no fear , its his timing and the times of change cant happen in our timing, only his! love ya and be blessed! oh yes! you will reap if you faint not! bet ya! thank ya jesus!

ITS FUNNY HOW LONG THIS HAS DRUG ON, WE ALL KNOW ITS TIMED, ITS A PART OF THE 16 YEAR PLAN, WHEN THEY REMOVE THE DEVILS DEEPSTATE AND THE CROOKS THAT CONTROL THE WORLD THEN AND ONLY THEN WE WILL BE FREE AND THIS BLESSING WILL BE FRUTION! OH YES! BETTER READ BETWEEN THE LINES,IM OLD AND SEE THE TIMES, ITS ALMOST FINISHED JESUS,  BETTER GET A GOOD FIRM FOR  YOUR ACCOUNTS IF YOUR HEAVLY INVESTED!!  HA! HA!!  BE BLESSED!!  GOD NEVER LEAVES YOU OR FORSAKES YOU!  BE BLESSED! 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Frank26 this MONTH of MARCH is when they're going to show them the new small category notes. 

Mark What I am hearing from all my Iraqi sources is that they plan to introduce - the lower denominations THIS MONTH

Suzie I can see no way Iraq won't pull this off in the MONTH OF MARCH

GameofPatience ( MARCH 19th/20th) (Waiting on the Rate change).

Just wonder , How come four of these gurus are pointing that a rate change will happen  in the same month of this March? Are the four of these gurus ( frankie as a president of Iraq  , Mark as a governor of the cbi , suzie as a minister of finance , and GOP as a prime minister ) already discussing it to each other behind the scenes in a closed meeting round table before they posted them?

Thanks Ron. You were busy on this one. 
Breitling is the best and my thoughts are like his. Biden would have to really screw up , which I think he could, to bring the dollar from being the top of the heap. Other countries, China, Russia, are not anything like the US. In this world, which is burning down, no other country on the planet does what it does. Helping other countries etc. Add to that, we have everything needed to exist without bringing in anything else from the outside world. There by placing the USD at the top. 

• Upvote 2