Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tucker: “We Got All The January 6th Footage - You Have Been LIED To!”

Tucker: “We Got All The January 6th Footage - You Have Been LIED To!”

Benny Johnson

1.1M views  5 days ago

Charlotte Wood
5 days ago
This is not only thing we’ve been lied to about. It’s time all the truth be told about everything.

wll2237 wll2237
1 day ago
What I find odd is people actually believe the criminals playing government.

Russell Reeves
15 hours ago
Every time she says "Sir I cannot answer that" the answer is yes. Anyone who has half a brain can see the truth.

jodown
14 hours ago
It's so distressing that FBI agents can just tell the Congress that they're not going to answer their questions.

David Lester Voice
1 day ago
We the people deserve and demand the truth and those who have been wrongly incarcerated be released. Then repercussions come down hard on those who orchestrated the fake fiasco.

longshank drills
15 hours ago
It's unbelievable how easily so many people can be MANIPULATED !!!! 😳🥺🥴🥴🥴

BATMAN for PRESIDENT
5 days ago
Calling Jan. 6th an insurrection is like calling a BLM riot a mostly peaceful protest.

When Lambo ??
21 hours ago
I love how the left is BREAKING DOWN over the fact that FOX got the docs vs them lol

carl millbrooks
1 day ago
THIS CAN EASILY TRIGGER CIVIL UNREST. GOOD AND LAW-ABIDING PEOPLE IS NOT GOING TO KEEP BEING PUSHED IN A CORNER WHILE CRIMINALS ARE BEING JUSTIFIED. THEY'RE GOING TO SOON REVOLT AGAINST TYRANNY AND UNJUST LAWS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

JUST IN: Jim Jordan Explodes On Stacey Plaskett After She Rips Tucker Carlson Getting Jan. 6 Footage

Forbes Breaking News

933,756 views  Mar 9, 2023
At today's House Weaponization of the Federal Government hearing, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) and Del. Stacey Plaskett (D-VI) got into a fight over her comments about Tucker Carlson receiving January 6 footage.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Tucker Carlson on Jan. 6 video: ‘I know DECEPTION when I see it’

Glenn Beck

325,874 views  Mar 8, 2023
Tucker Carlson tells Glenn that the American people deserve better. It’s CLEAR the U.S. government is lying about something concerning January 6th, 2021, and the video footage Tucker has unveiled during his Fox News show this week proves it. ‘I know deception when I see it,’ he says, ‘[and] they’re ALL lying.’ Tucker explains why these lies aren’t about power or politics, but they’re about dignity and self-respect instead. He details major consequences facing Americans due to these lies, and he reveals whether others in the mainstream media have reached out to him for access to the footage as well…

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Don’t know what’s more sad the FACT Tucker Carlson is a complete lying hypocrite or people believe his complete lies to feed the conservative base in what they want to hear so they want leave Fox. You all are being duped by Fox News. Why do you think McCarthy ONLY released the footage just to FOX. If you’re trying to be transparent………we’ll BE transparent. You don’t have 140 officers injured by a stroll through the capital! Wake Up.

BY NOW YOU probably know about the filing by Dominion Voting Systems in its $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit against Fox News. It includes a vast trove of communications to and from various Fox hosts — including Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, and Laura Ingraham — as well as Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott and Rupert Murdoch, chair of the parent corporation of Fox News.

The most wonderful part of the filing is Carlson’s inspiring, principled stand against telling the truth. On November 12, 2020, nine days after the election, Carlson flagged a tweet for Hannity and Ingraham by Fox reporter Jacqui Heinrich. In it Heinrich had accurately pointed out that there was “no evidence” for then-President Donald Trump’s preposterous claims about the election being stolen by Dominion’s voting machines.

Heinrich’s reference to reality understandably enraged Carlson. He texted his fellow hosts: “Please get her fired. Seriously… What the ****? I’m actually shocked. It needs to stop immediately, like tonight. It’s measurably hurting the company. The stock price is down. Not a joke.” Heinrich didn’t lose her job, but her tweet soon disappeared.

Carlson’s concern was that Fox’s viewers simply wouldn’t accept the facts and, if presented with them, would flock to competitors who would tell them the comforting lies for which they yearned. At about the same time, Carlson texted his producer that “we’re playing with fire, for real … an alternative like newsmax could be devastating for us.”

It’s easy and fun to jeer at Carlson for his hilarious deceit, and I wouldn’t want to dissuade anyone from doing so. It’s especially enjoyable to find out Carlson believes Trump is “a demonic force” (page 43 of the filing), yet has never told his audience this. In fact, Carlson still enjoys sharing a hearty guffaw with the demonic force at Saudi golf tournaments.

But once we’re done pointing and laughing at Carlson, we have to think more seriously about this if we’d like to have a society that’s based — at least a little bit — on rationality and evidence. Because in the society we have now, Carlson should logically be rewarded for everything he’s done.

FOX CORPORATION HAS shareholders who expect it to make as much profit as possible. According to one of Fox Corporation’s recent fillings, its “competitive strengths” include “premium brands that resonate deeply with viewers.” In particular, “FOX News is among the most influential and recognized news brands in the world.”

You’ll note that Fox does not claim that one of its strengths is, say, “exposing its viewers to the cold, pitiless light of reality.” That’s because its viewers don’t want that. Imagine you’ve created an extremely profitable business by getting 5-year-olds to tune in every night to hear about how much Santa Claus loves them, and also that the world is full of terrible people trying to assassinate Santa Claus. You wouldn’t switch things up all of a sudden and tell your 5-year-olds that there is no Santa Claus. They’d immediately switch channels to Santamax.

This fact about television “news” was explained cogently in a 1970 memoproduced by the Nixon White House that illuminates the thinking behind Fox in embryonic form. Titled “A Plan for Putting the GOP on TV News,” the memo explains that television news was popular because “People are lazy. With television you just sit — watch — listen. The thinking is done for you.” (Emphasis in original.) The last thing you want to do is drive viewers away by forcing them to think.

Viewer loyalty is especially important to Fox because of the structure of its revenue stream. According to the New York Times, Fox Corporation’s cable segment, which mostly consists of Fox News, took in $283 million in ad revenue in the first three quarters of 2021. But licensing fees — what cable and satellite companies pay to carry Fox News — were $1.07 billion. This explains why Fox’s top concern must naturally be its viewers. Non-cable “free” news makes essentially all its money from advertising, meaning it wants to keep advertisers happy above all else. But Fox needs the specific audience it’s cultivated — i.e., not just any group of affluent watchers who will appeal to advertisers, but the people who are addicted to Fox’s comforting worldview. This is especially true since only a small fraction of cable subscribers actually watch Fox News, even as it commands much higher fees per subscriber than other news outlets. Fox depends on maintaining an audience who will complain vociferously if their cable providers drop their favorite network – which leads us to yet another way in which our corporate overlords cater to the right-wing mob, because Verizon, AT&T and other cable companies don’t have the backbone to tell Fox they won’t continue to overpay the network.

In other words, Tucker Carlson & Co. were simply doing their actual jobs — that is, protecting the profitability of Fox News. Meanwhile, by focusing on the facts, Heinrich was genuinely damaging the company and therefore not doing her actual job. You can hope that corporate employees somehow will act in ways that damage their company’s profitability in defense of journalistic ethics, because it’s the “right” thing to do. This kind of hope will be fulfilled as much as 2 percent of the time.

In fact, seen from this perspective, the only thing Carlson did wrong was foolishly expressing his views in forms that were discoverable in a lawsuit. On Wall Street the smarter executives are sophisticated enough not to do this, and message each other “f2f” — i.e., face-to-face — to indicate to their co-workers when they need to discuss something that wouldn’t look good if written out and cited in court.

Telling the truth is generally not just unprofitable, it’s also actively anti-profit.

So in the end, the problem with Fox News is the problem of all for-profit news organizations. Fox may present it in an especially distilled, enraging, shameless form. But neither advertisers nor, unfortunately, most people want to hear things that conflict with their treasured illusions about the world. For-profit news outlets can do great investigative reporting, but that reporting is itself generally not profitable and is subsidized by their cooking apps or sports coverage that actually do make money. By itself, telling the truth is generally not just unprofitable, it’s also actively anti-profit. The lesson of the Dominion lawsuit isn’t that Fox is extremely bad, although it is. It’s that to have a news system that works, we have to take profit out of the equation.

https://theintercept.com/2023/02/26/fox-news-tucker-carlson-dominion/

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 4

Fox News Tries to Silence a Tucker Carlson Producer Threatening to Reveal Internal Convos

OH NO YOU DON’T

Grossberg and Fox News are now suing each other, with the top producer alleging Fox News lawyers coached her to take the fall in the Dominion case.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-tries-to-silence-top-producer-abby-grossberg-who-threatened-to-reveal-internal-convos

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, bigwave said:

I'm not a huge TC fan but I would like to see some links to back up your assertion. 

Sure no problem 

You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers

Just read U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

She wrote: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive[s] with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes." 

Vyskocil, an appointee of President Trump's, added, "Whether the Court frames Mr. Carlson's statements as 'exaggeration,' 'non-literal commentary,' or simply bloviating for his audience, the conclusion remains the same — the statements are not actionable."

Vyskocil's ruling last week, dismissing a slander lawsuit filed against Carlson, was a win for Fox, First Amendment principles and the media more generally, as Fox News itself maintains. As a legal matter, the judge ruled that Karen McDougal, the woman suing Carlson, failed to surmount the challenge.

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

and there are many many more.

• Thanks 1

NEW BODYCAM FOOTAGE SHOWS WORST INSURRECTION EVER

Will Matthews
7 days ago
I'm British, so forgive me,  but I don't think the insurrectionists have really thought this through. They seem to have forgotten their guns, but remembered their manners.

Braxton Smalls
8 days ago
This is more compelling than the last videos leaked. They calmly ask them to leave and they’re like, “Okay 🤷🏼‍♂️ thanks for letting us visit.”  DOJ has some explaining to do.

trueno '86
5 days ago
I'm surprised that any of those officers made it out of that "insurrection" alive. What a close call.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, yota691 said:

Will Matthews
7 days ago
I'm British, so forgive me,  but I don't think the insurrectionists have really thought this through. They seem to have forgotten their guns, but remembered their manners.

Braxton Smalls
8 days ago
This is more compelling than the last videos leaked. They calmly ask them to leave and they’re like, “Okay 🤷🏼‍♂️ thanks for letting us visit.”  DOJ has some explaining to do.

trueno '86
5 days ago
I'm surprised that any of those officers made it out of that "insurrection" alive. What a close call.

140 federal officers injured………stop……..just stop! Really unbelievable. As somebody intelligently said “Facts are Facts”

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, yota691 said:

Will Matthews
7 days ago

Braxton Smalls
8 days ago

trueno '86
5 days ago

Since you guys love conspiracy theorists, …………does this guy looks the same as the real guy? You decide!

Jacob Chansley in Washington on Jan. 6.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

I’ll go one step further. There is not enough evidence for the governor race in 2022 nor the presidential race in 2020.

ANd you think Tucker is a liar, so you watch him, and switch to the real truthful reliable news sources like CNN,  MSNBC, CBS ABC and NBC the NYT etc to get the whole truth and nothing but the truth, because these guys NEVER lie, hell they don't ever know how to lie. I call :bs:

• Confused 1
  • Pow! 1