Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Morning Opinions @ 10:20 AM CST - 3/03/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt .... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: So much is going on now with the banking and a lot of internal audits in this new banking platform.  It's screaming a new rate is coming. Why do all this for a continued 1310 program rate? FRANK: Yes...a new rate is coming...1310 may show up on your budget but it will quickly move as it starts to float. The currency is de-pegging as it floats.  Once it reaches 1 to 1 it will pair in a basket with many currencies.

MarkZ   It makes a tremendous amount of sense for them to start at a $1.50 rate or so and let the rate float until they meet a certain criteria and they float up to the target rate. It would not shock the system as much…this makes tremendous sense.

Mnt Goat   Resulting from the February 9th meeting in Washington DC, Iraq was given 90 days to monitor for inflation and get the fixed CBI rate of 1320 under control and stable... I talked recently to my CBI contact in Iraq and was told to expect at least one more change in rate from the 1320 to happen between 1000-1150 next in this 90 day period...Of course the CBI could get the dinar rate under control much sooner than later and so there is nothing hard and fast that they must wait the full 90 days...  ...they will crash the dinar if they don’t issue...newer lower notes sometime in the process. I believe this 90 period has been given to as a window to complete the process of stabilization to the 1:1.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Mnt Goat    I talked recently to my CBI contact in Iraq and was told to expect at least one more change in rate from the 1320 to happen between 1000-1150 next in this 90 day period... I believe this 90 period has been given to as a window to complete the process of stabilization to the 1:1.:tiphat:

Thank you ever so much, Goat for talking to you CBI contact & negotiating a 1 to 1 ER for us.

How did we ever survive this far without a Goat in our throat?

Just being a little obnoxious towards the Goat while we wait & wait...

We do not discriminate towards sheep, cattle, horses, mules, donkeys or Billy Goats.

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Thank you ever so much, Goat for talking to you CBI contact & negotiating a 1 to 1 ER for us.

We do not discriminate towards sheep, cattle, horses, mules, donkeys or Billy Goats.

LOL..!  Mtn Goat is a she goat, not a Billy Goat....:jester:

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: So much is going on now with the banking and a lot of internal audits in this new banking platform.  It's screaming a new rate is coming. Why do all this for a continued 1310 program rate? FRANK: Yes...a new rate is coming...1310 may show up on your budget but it will quickly move as it starts to float. The currency is de-pegging as it floats.  Once it reaches 1 to 1 it will pair in a basket with many currencies.

Let's see if I have this right Frankie. You had stated probably no less than 50 times that the IQD had already de-pegged from the USD, yet now you claim the currency is de-pegging as it floats? You change your stories more often than most of the other gurus spewing their nonsense. You had also stated in your worthless opinion that the budget would not open at 1310/1320. This clown has been winging it for years. His story changes based off of the articles he constantly misinterprets & when proven wrong again he updates his story. For claiming is contact has friends that own banks in Iraq, he sure is clueless....go figure.

On a side note.....who here on DV believes the IQD will float at the current rate? I believe some recent articles spoke of the budget containing a "fixed" rate of 1320. I could potentially get a little excited if the exchange rate changed to somewhere around 1000/1 prior to budget opening, however, if the budget opens at the 1310/1320 rate, I fully suspect that will be the "fixed" rate they use for the remainder of the year.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

I have to disagree with you here Lugi, I definitely discriminate towards sheep. They are what keep those gurudiots going!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1