Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Early Afternoon Opinions @ 12:43 PM PST - 3/02/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt .... :twothumbs: RON 

Nader From The Mid East  This week two good things should happen. The budget should reach Sudani by Saturday I hope. The 2nd thing I heard, and it's confirmed, in the budget there's a rate and it's a good rate after all. They didn't tell me how much but they said it's a good rate. Me accept even 500 I accept. 500 to 1, I accept it. I'll take it and then you can talk about float and all that stuff. :twothumbs:

Pimpy  Iraq has one of the largest gold reserves in the world and the crazy thing about it is most of the gold is on the surface. The Iraq Central Bank is doing a lot of what central banks are doing around the world which is increasing their gold reserves...Iraq went from 96.42 tons and jumped up in July of 2022 to 130.32 tons...which is awesome...:twothumbs:

MarkZ  the budget should reach Sudani to sign at the end of the week. The end of their week in Iraq is Saturday. It may reach Sudani sooner…I have been expecting it at any moment since early yesterday. Question: Didn't Mark say the RV could go before budget was approved? Answer: yes it can. But we are being told that there is a significant rate change adopted in the budget. This could "force" the value change.

Kaperoni   Big news for Iraq investors today. As we stated numerous times, the value of the dinar will be based on the success and growth of Iraq's economy...today, Iraq announced a significant economic hurdle has been achieved. The Iraqi Council of Ministers has agreed to accession to the Convention on the International Landing Transport System thus allowing the entry of thousands of trucks into Iraq containing goods, materials to revitalize Iraq! :twothumbs:

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: They're telling us only to use ours [dinars] but hold on to it...they're saying this will make our dinar stronger. They told us our reserves are now something like $117 and the gold is over 132 tons.  Both of them they're telling us are the highest ever...:twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

3 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Nader From The Mid East  This week two good things should happen. The budget should reach Sudani by Saturday I hope. The 2nd thing I heard, and it's confirmed, in the budget there's a rate and it's a good rate after all. They didn't tell me how much but they said it's a good rate. Me accept even 500 I accept. 500 to 1, I accept it. I'll take it and then you can talk about float and all that stuff. :twothumbs:

1-Is this dude really from the Middle East...or Mid East USA? 

2-How much weight do we put into what he says?

I know we shouldn't put any weight into anything a guru says, but is he a guru or someone realy from over there?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, hspotman said:

1-Is this dude really from the Middle East...or Mid East USA? 

2-How much weight do we put into what he says?

I know we shouldn't put any weight into anything a guru says, but is he a guru or someone realy from over there?

The 1st question😆😆😆😆

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Nader From The Mid East Me accept even 500 I accept. 500 to 1, I accept it. 

500 to 1 is still pretty low. Unless if they delete 3 zeros , then it becomes 0.5 dinar =1 USD , that means 1 dinar=2 USD. However , we have never heard about " delete 3 zeros article " lately and we have also never heard cbi dares to implement deleting 3 zeros from the rate , too. Hey nader , Just wonder , how did you come up with 500 to 1? Who told you that 500 to 1? From The BS gurus? 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

500 to 1 is still pretty low. Unless if they delete 3 zeros , then it becomes 0.5 dinar =1 USD , that means 1 dinar=2 USD. However , we have never heard about " delete 3 zeros article " lately and we have also never heard cbi dares to implement deleting 3 zeros from the rate , too. Hey nader , Just wonder , how did you come up with 500 to 1? Who told you that 500 to 1? From The BS gurus? 

Probable like he said few months ago at 2 am his father had called him telling him it is happening. Guess his father called him again maybe at 3 am, telling him this BS. These wanna be guys never give up on lies their all the same full of BS. 😄

• Downvote 1

19 hours ago, ronscarpa said:
19 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Kaperoni   The Iraqi Council of Ministers has agreed to accession to the Convention on the International Landing Transport System thus allowing the entry of thousands of trucks into Iraq containing goods, materials to revitalize Iraq! :twothumbs::tiphat:

This is the beginning of the rebuilding of the Iraq economy & adding value to the IQD.   

IMHO.  Go RV-RI.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1