Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Mobilizes To Go International.

Luigi1

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

That's even better. But , the question is Do you think Iraq dinar can straight RI like what the Kuwaiti dinar did?

I know many out there think yes.  But my main concern with this is, and always has been that this is a 'known' event that many many people are waiting on.  We're talking millions of people in the US alone. Granted, it's said that only 3% of the US population hold dinar, but that is over 30 million people.  And I'm sure not even half of them have a million or more dinar, but still....you see where I'm starting to go with this?  I was told by many a 'non believer' in the beginning of my journey here, "How can the world, let alone 'our country', allow so many people to become that rich all at once?"  It all seems so unfathomable.  Yet here we all are 'dreaming' of all our possibilities with all of this! "Oh what I could do with xx amount of money!"  "Oh, how I could help so many people with all this money!"  You see, everyone gets so caught up in the thought of instant wealth or just having more money than they ever thought they would ever have in their lives, that we all just over look something that could be deemed 'common sense'.  But my whole justification for holding dinar now, is I have to treat it as found money.  If it happens, GREAT!!.....and if it doesn't...well, I can't say 'oh well', because I will be litterally screwed.

6 minutes ago, hspotman said:

I know many out there think yes.  But my main concern with this is, and always has been that this is a 'known' event that many many people are waiting on.  We're talking millions of people in the US alone. Granted, it's said that only 3% of the US population hold dinar, but that is over 30 million people.  And I'm sure not even half of them have a million or more dinar, but still....you see where I'm starting to go with this?  I was told by many a 'non believer' in the beginning of my journey here, "How can the world, let alone 'our country', allow so many people to become that rich all at once?"  It all seems so unfathomable.  Yet here we all are 'dreaming' of all our possibilities with all of this! "Oh what I could do with xx amount of money!"  "Oh, how I could help so many people with all this money!"  You see, everyone gets so caught up in the thought of instant wealth or just having more money than they ever thought they would ever have in their lives, that we all just over look something that could be deemed 'common sense'.  But my whole justification for holding dinar now, is I have to treat it as found money.  If it happens, GREAT!!.....and if it doesn't...well, I can't say 'oh well', because I will be litterally screwed.

Dr Shabibi once stated the IQD can support $12 to $15.

Iraq has potential to become the wealthiest nation in the Middle East.

Yes.  Iraq can RI like Kuwait but will it?  IMHO.

• Upvote 6

41 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Dr Shabibi once stated the IQD can support system" rel="">support $12 to $15.

Again, not trying to be in a negative mindset when I say this, but the other difference between the KWD event and this one....is there were only a handful of people who made out on the KWD, as opposed to multiple millions of people with the IQD is this happens for us. Not a matter of if Iraq can afford it, but more a question to 'will our governments let us'?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, hspotman said:

Again, not trying to be in a negative mindset when I say this, but the other difference between the KWD event and this one....is there were only a handful of people who made out on the KWD, as opposed to multiple millions of people with the IQD is this happens for us. Not a matter of if Iraq can afford it, but more a question to 'will our governments let so many people become more wealthy than they could have ever imagined'?  Unfortunately, common sense works both ways with this thing. 😕

Edited by hspotman

42 minutes ago, hspotman said:

Again, not trying to be in a negative mindset when I say this, but the other difference between the KWD event and this one....is there were only a handful of people who made out on the KWD, as opposed to multiple millions of people with the IQD is this happens for us. Not a matter of if Iraq can afford it, but more a question to 'will our governments let so many people become more wealthy than they could have ever imagined'?  Unfortunately, common sense works both ways with this thing. 😕

Yup.  The powers that be prefers we be excluded from in this event.

This is a game for the big players & they want to keep it that way.

They don't want 2 million brand new millionaires running around going their own way.

With money comes power, control & influence.

The Feds want to keep us down, begging for crumbs & totally dependent on Big Brother for all our needs.

Also the majority Dinar holders are conservative, military, veteran, patriotic, Christian. 

All this power & money behind, say Trump or any other Republican is their worst nightmare.

I hope this clears a lot up.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Interesting fact, between 2016 & 2020 it is estimated that 1700 people became millionaires every day. Your take on reality and what can and cannot happen dismiss the reality that this whole experience is in its self a miracle. People have a hard time believing that miracles can happen within a miracle yet they are happening everyday day, all the time. Take flight, running water, electricity or the countless other miracles we no longer notice because of how frequently they occur. but you ask a person that lived 150 years ago and they would tell you we live in a dream world of fiction. Half full and gaining! Let’s go!!!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

It's a given that Iraq is being weaned off the USD , the goal being Iraqi using dinar internally . I can assure you that there is a relatively small amount of  the new iqd , which was . printed in Switzerland at great expense by the US , way to expensive to print for general use . Iraq needs to redenominate as well . Loaded e cards would work . Don't forget who owns the oil in Iraq - the people. 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, utah rock said:

Interesting fact, between 2016 & 2020 it is estimated that 1700 people became millionaires every day. Your take on reality and what can and cannot happen dismiss the reality that this whole experience is in its self a miracle. People have a hard time believing that miracles can happen within a miracle yet they are happening everyday day, all the time. Take flight, running water, electricity or the countless other miracles we no longer notice because of how frequently they occur. but you ask a person that lived 150 years ago and they would tell you we live in a dream world of fiction. Half full and gaining! Let’s go!!!!

Yea, and you think our govs are gonna let a million people become millionaires in a day?

7 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Dr Shabibi once stated the IQD can support system" rel="">support $12 to $15.

$5 at a banking conference in the US yes! But 12-15 not sure never seen, told or read that in 19 years! 

5 minutes ago, hspotman said:

Yea, and you think our govs are gonna let a million people become millionaires in a day?

Absolutely, do you believe that because one suddenly gets a lot of money, one knows how to make that money earn more for them. You give that many Americans way to much money it would be like injecting a massive stimulus check in our society and most will be right back were they are within 5 years and I think that’s generous. JMHO, for the record, I’m wrong A LOT! 
GO RI/RV, let me try my hand at a lot oh money!

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, hspotman said:

What happens if there plan as I posted in this forum was to take peoples money in the great reset the NWO and WEF talk about! Let’s not forget Australian politicians and prime ministers have openly talked about the great reset! So yes you could be right! The reality is however many people that originally bought on impulse sold on impulse…everyone I know that bought when I did has sold!! People are impatient plent of lies told my gurus probs tipped them over the edge and made them sell…how many passed away? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, utah rock said:

Absolutely, do you believe that because one suddenly gets a lot of money, one knows how to make that money earn more for them. You give that many Americans way to much money it would be like injecting a massive stimulus check in our society and most will be right back were they are within 5 years and I think that’s generous. JMHO, for the record, I’m wrong A LOT! 
GO RI/RV, let me try my hand at a lot oh money!

Maybe it’s part of the plan..world wide stimulus package where by governments take huge % in tax and they we spend the rest…lest not forget money invested still gets taxed…we still spend…win win 

12 minutes ago, screwball said:

$5 at a banking conference in the US yes! But 12-15 not sure never seen, told or read that in 19 years! 

That’s the problem with these damn gurus.. They say crap all the time that are lies and over time people assume or can’t remember that the lies the gurus told, were said by an official or not, but assume it was true. I don’t even remember Shabibi giving a high value like $5:1… 

1 minute ago, GregHi said:

That’s the problem with these damn gurus.. They say crap all the time that are lies and over time people assume or can’t remember that the lies the gurus told, were said by an official or not, but assume it was true. I don’t even remember Shabibi giving a high value like $5:1… 

He did say $5 in interview you can find video on YouTube..but higher than that is bull shite