Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Mobilizes To Go International.

Luigi1

Here's an article from Dinarland...

Iraq Reaches Out To The World For Inclusion.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Goldilocks:  Iraq Is Mobilizing Their Top Countries’ People & Resources To Develop A strategy For Global Financial Inclusion.

ARTICLE:  They are currently synchronizing their efforts with the local economy to move forward with their Global economic reforms in coordination with the Global Alliance for Financial Inclusion (AFI). In other words, they are standardizing their financial process to become a part of the Global Financial community.

• Upvote 6

Here's another article related to the above...

Tlm724 Administrator Bondlady’s Corner:   The President Of The Republic: The Government Will Provide The Best Services To Citizens If The Budget Is Approved.

ARTICLE:  The President of the Republic, Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, received today, Tuesday, at the Baghdad Palace, British Minister of State for Middle East and North Africa Affairs, Lord Tariq Ahmed, & his accompanying delegation.  During the meeting, the President referred to the close relations between the two friendly countries & the need to strengthen them in a way that contributes to expanding the volume of cooperation in various fields to serve the common interests of the Iraqi & British peoples.  Rashid pointed to the suffering left by the terrorist organization ISIS to Iraqis, especially Christians & Yazidis, pointing out that he is in contact with Christians & there are efforts being made with international organizations to rebuild the city of Sinjar, end the file of the displaced & implement the Sinjar Agreement.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, stanleypower said:

That contradicts many of the articles posted today

3 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Sounds silly but anything is possible. Anyone who pays for info from him is foolish 

Yes he does contradicting him self and it contradicts most of the news we have seen coming out of Iraq. I don't subscribe to him nor do I watch his videos. A friend of mine who is also invested had messaged me to tell me about his videos so I watched them. However , she didn't realise when Iraq speak of "next " march they mean this year not 2024. I just hope they can move forward soon. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Yes he does contradicting him self and it contradicts most of the news we have seen coming out of Iraq. I don't subscribe to him nor do I watch his videos. A friend of mine who is also invested had messaged me to tell me about his videos so I watched them. However , she didn't realise when Iraq speak of "next " march they mean this year not 2024. I just hope they can move forward soon. 

I'll watch his videos if I come across them but I won't pay for any of his crap lol

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 2

5 minutes ago, screwball said:

jeff knows shite...

Hey screwball, I always wanted to ask you something. Because I have always considered you one of the more informed and intelligent people on here that actually knows what's going on, and not just someone following what these gurudiots are saying is happening because of xyz. So I wanted to know why you think we will actually make out on our dreams here? I know many others will say, 'Well Iraq is doing blah blah blah, and they need to do blah blah blah in order to get to blah blah blah.'  And this is also what the gurus are telling us needs to happen, so who knows if they are just going by what the gurudiots are saying, or if they actually 'know' what needs to happen for fact?  So what can you tell me that 'you' know of where we are in this thing?  Thanks for any input you can give.

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

here's another article related to the above...this article makes a lot of sense...

Sandy Ingram:   Many Of Us Are Wondering If These New Deals With China…Are Good For Our Iraqi Dinar Investments.

ARTICLE:  What we are seeing is a small country pulling away from the West & moving towards friendships, partnerships & deals with China & neighboring countries.   This is not necessarily a bad thing for Iraqi Dinar investors.   As long as Iraq is making safe progress we don’t care who they hold hands with as long as sanctions are not in place with the people they are holding hands with.   We want an increased value in the IQD against the US dollar.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, hspotman said:

Because I have always considered you one of the more informed and intelligent people on here that actually knows what's going on, and not just someone following what these guru diots are saying is happening because of xyz

informed because i read and research the shite out of everything.....invested like everyone else...don't find any joy in pumping people hopes up because I am invested just as much as the next...do we need oil law? my original thought was NO!..the oil law was written by company called bearing point hired by George Bush...why? because it gave US oil companies and Bush access to plunder and steal oil!!!!! In MHO what we need is the National Oil Company law and its final amendment....If we get oil law its because it has be re written to suit Iraq not US Oil companies...Mobil Exxon pulling out of Iraq confirms that something its going in Iraq's favour. Do they need budget technically No! they can function without it but do need to launch massive infrastructure projects, social security and retirement law etc .HUGE! They need to remove MCP, and all exchange rate restrictions as per IMF! They need to move to dirty or managed float against basket of currencies plus gold and oil. follow Russian and china and BRICS! if they go to gold backed currencies then Iraq will do same! when? not sure...but things are moving at a quick pace!..no more USD in country is a Big win for us! Dinar to settle all accounts in Iraq is a big win! do I think we will see $3.22 yes!!! do I believe they remove three zeros from rate and accounts, Yes! at the end of the day all we can do is interpret the articles the best way we can! Iraq will do what they want when they want and when told!

Trump said Iraq will be a powerhouse! but he never mentioned Iraq??? Trump said Iraq will repay them for the cost of the war in the trillions!!! This says to me Iraq will have a powerful strong currency! Why is Kuwait's currency valued at the rate it is but not Saudia Arabia??? currencies have to adjust! some will go up some down and some stay the same!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 8
  • Pow! 2

25 minutes ago, hspotman said:

o I wanted to know why you think we will actually make out on our dreams here?

i hope so have been invested in this for 19 years for nothing...during my dinar journey I met a fellow dinarian online. we have two brief conversations. he discussed the so called kuwait RV, he was boots on the ground and his mates made a considerable sum of money from the rate change but he did NOT! He chose not to buy kuwait currency at the time! His mates did! he said he was never going to make the same mistake again. I asked him a question regarding the stock market! I said is it worth the investment? his advice never puts eggs in one basket!!! so i took the gamble in the early days set up warka account, bought shares in the ISX! The when warka was having trouble I decided to get out! I set up another account in another bank with another broker and transferred all my shares into the new broker and most of my cash which was in bank. I then sent all of my cash over through the mail to my manager and deposited into my account. I then used that to buy truck loads of shares across a number of banks and companies spreading the risk diversifying portfolio. I then bought more dinar but the newer 25,000 dinar notes. I then registered on the ISX in my own name and transferred all stocks in my name. I then set up another account with al karmal and started buying more shares, and more and more. I know I will make something! I also at the time researched stock markets and found that stock markets coming out from long protracted civil war generate huge profits and huge returns! I even read one article where a woman invested 5000$ during war 2 and made over 20 million! I also had the old old Baghdad ISX bulletins so i know that bank stocks were valued at 30-50$ USD per share! This was enough for me to take the chance! too many fingers and indicators saying do it! so I did!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

it dosent cost a lot of money to buy into the ISX using Al karmal, they do have online banking but are upgrading and changing systems so dont get it. spread the risk diversify and dont put all your eggs in the basket...we dont know what iraq will really do, we only know what we know because they want us to know! all media is controlled propaganda! we also dont know what effecta world wide reset  will do???? this was never factored into my financial plan when i bought in 19 years ago!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I based my financial plan on what happened in Germany. I decided to put money in bank, have cash on hand and invest in the ISX. Germany after the war changed their rate call it a revalue if you want, but they did a 10:1 deal??? different rates for cash on hand, in bank etc History always repeats itself....during WW2 they had European stabilisation plan, plan to rebuild Europe! and Germany and Iraq had the Iraq stabilisation plan! sound familiar?

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, screwball said:

i hope so have been invested in this for 19 years for nothing...during my dinar journey I met a fellow dinarian online. we have two brief conversations. he discussed the so called kuwait RV, he was boots on the ground and his mates made a considerable sum of money from the rate change but he did NOT! 

Thanks for the replies.  I, too, learned about and got into the IQD because a client of mine discussed the money he made from the KWD rv or whatever you wanna call it.  I think he told me he made millions...but he had to invest a lot of $$ to make those millions, because I think the KWD only devalued to what?, .07 cents or something like that? I think he sold back on the black market too, if I'm not mistaken.  But he was the one who told me about the IQD, and that he was waiting for it to revalue to .10 cents and he bought 10 million IQD.  He also told me about DV.  This was all back in '09.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Just seen a couple of videos by guru Jeff stating that the CBI has stated no budget for 2023 and there will not be one until March 2024. Thoughts???

Jeff's an idiot. A concieted and condescending  loud mouth who has never been remotely correct on anything in regards to the dinar. I use to watch his vidoes to see how much more condescending  he could be. He worshipped himself. My thoughts only

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

11 hours ago, hspotman said:

a client of mine discussed the money he made from the KWD rv or whatever you wanna call it.  I think he told me he made millions...but he had to invest a lot of $$ to make those millions, because I think the KWD only devalued to what?, .07 cents or something like that? 

So for example , let's say kuwaiti dinar RI at 3.26USD. And, the kuwaiti dinar RI from 7 cents to 3.26 USD , that means it is about 46 folds increase. Hmm , not bad. For example , Just Imagine , if Iraq dinar can RV by 46 folds , that means 0.00076 USD x 46 folds=0.035USD. It means IQD 1=3.5 cents. Hmm , that's only a small increments and that's not what the dinar investors want for sure.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

So for example , let's say kuwaiti dinar RI at 3.26USD. And, the kuwaiti dinar RI from 7 cents to 3.26 USD , that means it is about 46 folds increase. Hmm , not bad. For example , Just Imagine , if Iraq dinar can RV by 46 folds , that means 0.00076 USD x 46 folds=0.035USD. It means IQD 1=3.5 cents. Hmm , that's only a small increments and that's not what the dinar investors want for sure.

Remember, the KWD didn't only go to 3.26 or thereabouts.  It flucuated really high too, I think on the black market?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

The Gurus want us to believe Kuwait & Iraq are the same & the RI will be the same.

Kuwait & Iraq are different scenarios.

Kuwait Dinar was reinstated.

Kuwait had it's infrastructure fully intact after the war & recovered almost overnight.

Iraq had no infrastructure, they still struggle to supply electricity even 20 years after the war.

Iraq will more than likely have a partial RV along with a float. 

At best, Iraq may get back to the pre-Sadam rate of $3.22 some day but not all at a once.

It's a process.  IMHO.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

The Gurus want us to believe Kuwait & Iraq are the same & the RI will be the same.

Kuwait & Iraq are different scenarios.

Kuwait Dinar was reinstated.

Kuwait had it's infrastructure fully intact after the war & recovered almost overnight.

Iraq had no infrastructure, they still struggle to supply electricity even 20 years after the war.

Iraq will more than likely have a partial RV along with a float. 

At best, Iraq may get back to the pre-Sadam rate of $3.22 some day but not all at a once.

It's a process.  IMHO.

Now , it depends on how many years the " Process " is going to take. For now , we just have to wait and see as we always do for almost 20 years.

• Upvote 1