Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You Really Got A Hold On me.

Luigi1

Here's an article from Dinarland...

You Really Got A Hold On Me.

The 2023 Budget Has Been Put On Hold.

We wait & wait & wait.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Militiaman:  The government returned the budget to the finance ministry in order for them to adapt it to a new exchange rate. 

ARTICLE:  Our view is the 1310 is something in the past.   We believe there’s going to be a different change coming…I hope you guys feel like I do.  You should be excited…

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

my oldest sister loved the beatles,, ha! ha! i was the rocker, heck my whole family loved music and played instruments, 8 of us poor kids, but blessed with good parents, mis you mom and dad, heaven has to be good cause they have you! mom always said ya cant take it with you ! but be good to the good lord and he will be good to you! i remember mom ! be blessed!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 2/27/2023 at 10:08 PM, Luigi1 said:

Militiaman:  We believe there’s going to be a different change coming…I hope you guys feel like I do.  You should be excited…

We will definitely get excited IF I SAY IF we already see a rate change on the cbi site. For now , we aren't excited yet and just have to wait and see as we always do.

25 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

We will definitely get excited IF I SAY IF we already see a rate change on the cbi site. For now , we aren't excited yet and just have to wait and see as we always do.

I feel you! I'll get excited once after I've exchanged and the money has been credited to my account!

• Upvote 1