Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Afternoon Opinions @ 5:55 PM CST - 2/24/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ....:twothumbs: RON 

Militia Man   The National Investment Commission...saying they're going to adopt the Iraqi dinar in paying dues for housing... They're getting rid of the MCPs (multi-currency practices). They are going to be paying dues/rents in dinar. This is the governmental process coming into play...The banking system has gone digital. They've gone to the new Swift system now the government is going and interconnecting with the new system...they're going to be in...the dinar.

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: Sudani again is telling Iraqi citizens to hold on to their dinars. They are talking about how we will lose money if we don't. And that the dinar will gain value. FRANK: Sudani again this week comes out and tells the Iraqi citizens hold onto your dinars, don't be trading them in for foreign currency/for American dollars...If it was not happening the way we think it's happening they sure as heck wouldn't tell them that...That is the most powerful, significant thing that is happening right now. Sudani and the governor of the CBI telling the Iraqi citizens don't let go of your 3 zero notes, you're going to be trading them in at a different rate of 1 to 1...

Walkingstick & Frank26  When it floats internationally, the Iraqi dinar will be listed as an emerging or transitioning economy in the international marketplace...This is part of the monetary reform...

Pimpy   I got people out there telling me, 'No Pimpy man they got an in-country rate versus an out-country rate.'  No they don't.  I told you guys I don't know how many times, that doesn't make any sense. Do you understand if they had a different exchange rate compared to what the rest of the world has, the type of black market that would be created because of the 2 different rate changesDoes not make sense to you? [Post 1of3]

Pimpy  Let's pretend that in fact there is an in-country rate versus the rest of the world. Let's say everybody outside of Iraq gets a rate of 1300...and the people on the inside of Iraq get 1000 dinars... Here's the problem - Why wouldn't I just have people outside of Iraq buy my Iraqi dinars for more and smuggle it to me in county? Because then for every dollar I'm getting an additional 300 dinars for every dollar...Does that make sense to you? [Post 2of3]

Pimpy   Think about it...what ends up happening is you create a black market. Whether the exchange rate is better in-country or out of the country you're sill going to have people buying dinars, selling them on the opposite side just so they can make more money. That's why you won't have an in-country rate...use a little common sense. That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. None whatsoever. There is NO 'in-country rate'..! [Post 3of3]

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Militia Man   The National Investment Commission...saying they're going to adopt the Iraqi dinar in paying dues for housing... They're getting rid of the MCPs (multi-currency practices). They are going to be paying dues/rents in dinar. This is the governmental process coming into play...The banking system has gone digital. They've gone to the new Swift system now the government is going and interconnecting with the new system...they're going to be in...the dinar.

Really?  They have been saying this every freaking year since I've been in this thing! But hey...maybe 'this' time they will do it!  Yeah that's it, this it the time!!!🤑

21 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: Sudani again is telling Iraqi citizens to hold on to their dinars. They are talking about how we will lose money if we don't. And that the dinar will gain value. FRANK: Sudani again this week comes out and tells the Iraqi citizens hold onto your dinars, don't be trading them in for foreign currency/for American dollars...If it was not happening the way we think it's happening they sure as heck wouldn't tell them that...That is the most powerful, significant thing that is happening right now. Sudani and the governor of the CBI telling the Iraqi citizens don't let go of your 3 zero notes, you're going to be trading them in at a different rate of 1 to 1...

You ever gonna give us a link to what they said Frankie??? I guess I'll just take your word for it again.

Edited by hspotman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: Sudani again is telling Iraqi citizens to hold on to their dinars. They are talking about how we will lose money if we don't. And that the dinar will gain value. FRANK: Sudani again this week comes out and tells the Iraqi citizens hold onto your dinars, don't be trading them in for foreign currency/for American dollars...If it was not happening the way we think it's happening they sure as heck wouldn't tell them that...That is the most powerful, significant thing that is happening right now. Sudani and the governor of the CBI telling the Iraqi citizens don't let go of your 3 zero notes, you're going to be trading them in at a different rate of 1 to 1...:tiphat:

Yes, Al Sudani said a rate change is coming.

No, Al Sudani never said what the rate would be.

How does F26 come up with 1 to 1?

• Pow! 1

13 minutes ago, hspotman said:

Really?  They have been saying this every freaking year since I've been in this thing! But hey...maybe 'this' time they will do it!  Yeah that's it, this it the time!!!🤑

You ever gonna give us a link to what they said Frankie??? I guess I'll just take your word for it again.

Frankie needs no link or proof because of his honesty. 😆

I was a member on his site (I am ashamed) for many years & his "contact" Eddie gets his "intel" from reading the articles that are posted on Frank's site. I kid you not, his intel ALWAYS came AFTER an article he was quoting. And when Eddie chose to go on his own, his "intel" never showed up in articles. Just a complete clown show on that site. Frank could claim that bigfoot is sitting on his blue couch & all his sheeple would believe him 100%.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1