Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Early Morning Opinions 8:45 AM CST - 2/23/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ....:twothumbs: RON 

Mnt Goat ...The conclusion of the dialogues of the Iraqi delegation in the United States of America, related to the dollar crisis are completed. In a way this visit was different from all previous delegations that visited Washington. We are being told today in an article that the results of this negotiation were more than positive, and there was a very big surprise coming...

MarkZ  Question: Its Ramadan again…will this delay the RVAnswer: I was always told that they would love to do it over Ramadan. This is an enormous celebration for them. Most families are together for Ramadan…. I was told if they had their pick of any time of year to do it…they would pick Ramadan.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

For YEARS....It's been preached to us that nothing happens during  Ramalamadingdong.   Hog wash! 

Every year they meet and get something done behind the scenes....EVERY YEAR. 

Believe me....I'm not backing Markputz.  But deny till your blue in the face......this is FACT.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, HowieC said:

For YEARS....It's been preached to us that nothing happens during  Ramalamadingdong.   Hog wash! 

Every year they meet and get something done behind the scenes....EVERY YEAR. 

Believe me....I'm not backing Markputz.  But deny till your blue in the face......this is FACT.

I actually figured this may ruffle Sir Adam's feathers and lure Him out for a fly by!!  😳😎:lmao: 

In any case......GO RV! 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Hey, I'm no expert, but they might decide to do it at the most unsuspecting time. Just saying. Don't be thinking they're all brain dead just because they're fasting. Some people do some of their best work while fasting. Kazemi got some work done all through Ramadan last year if I remember correctly. He never stopped working. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

On 2/23/2023 at 9:45 PM, Goggles said:

Hey, I'm no expert, but they might decide to do it at the most unsuspecting time. Just saying. Don't be thinking they're all brain dead just because they're fasting. Some people do some of their best work while fasting. Kazemi got some work done all through Ramadan last year if I remember correctly. He never stopped working. 

:twothumbs:Well said Googles ... Thanks for the reminder ... RON 

• Upvote 2