Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

USA Economic Strategy

I’m wondering here, is the USA trying to throw out a Hail Mary in this game of Global Economics? Perhaps if the United States can restructure the oil revenues in Iraq away from international corporations and into the well being of national citizens they can justify action against Russia in Ukraine while “helping” the Russian people. I strongly believe that all intelligent people in power understand that it is only a matter of time until the USA like The Netherlands and England before them are simply a country that once held the global reserve currency. And with this shift can we, the USA crawl out of the rubble of the global economic collapse as a helpful global player. Therefore, it would be in the interest of the USA to have one single conflict that produced good democratic results since the end of WWII. That means the US has desire to help Iraqi people to save face globally. 

It will take a war to reset the global reserve currency based on past history. I believe that the war in Ukraine will be sufficient to do the trick. 

Now comes the hard part, has humanity grown enough to realize that any currency tied to a nation will ultimately fail. For the first time in recorded history humans have engineered money, a digital ledger which can operate independently from governments, thank you Shatosi Nakamoto for Bitcoin. If the US can see this they may play themselves into a role where the strength of the USD is backed by this digital ledger, thus escaping at the 11th hr from the fiat Democratic economic collapse which History has shown us will repeat again. 

So…can the USA gracefully bow out of the world reserve currency, peg their dollar on Bitcoin and maintain global stature in the midst of a global economic collapse on the verge of a world war?! Perhaps, perhaps not; with greed being justified as human nature rather than justifying desire where greed is a chosen tactic I think not. Perhaps, humanity has evolved to become a New World Collaborative Globe. After all we all understand that structure and control is better than chaos, it’s just a matter of how to balance the controlled structure with individual sovereignty. 

Thanks for the space to vent my mind, I feel more relaxed now.