Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Early Morning News & Opinions @ 9:00 AM CST - 2/20/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ....:twothumbs: RON 

CANDYKISSES  Article: "The government to (Baghdad today): We agreed with Washington on the dollar and the results will appear in the markets" Quotes: "The effects of these dialogue and agreements will be tangible in the near future, especially with regard to the dollar and exchange rate crisis," he added.",   "There is a new mechanism that will contribute to the stability of the exchange rate in the markets in the coming days, and at the official rate," he explained.:twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

Added @ 10 AM CST:

Nader From The Mid East  It's weird this week was not big news.  Nothing coming up.  It's really weird.  I don't know why they stopped this...they didn't do anything special.  They didn't do anything can make us happy this week...It's not normal.  Why would they stop? All of a sudden they stop talking about what we need and what we want...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

Where is good ole Okie? According to him, like 2 weeks ago, this was all declassified. Not to mention his plane had landed so many times, the fuel must be very expensive.  😄

Then there is good ole F26. A week ago a friend informed me that he was claiming the "eagle had landed". Of course, that is not the first time he made this claim.  😄😉

But alas, the sheeple crave the good news that never is proven accurate. I had always wondered how these sheeple can continually follow unverifiable intel.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Added @ 10 AM CST:

Nader From The Mid East  It's weird this week was not big news.  Nothing coming up.  It's really weird.  I don't know why they stopped this...they didn't do anything special.  They didn't do anything can make us happy this week...It's not normal.  Why would they stop? All of a sudden they stop talking about what we need and what we want...

Absolutely nothing happened after the anticipated long Iraq holiday weekend.   

Once again, the Gurus had everyone all hyped up over a big giant nothing burger. 

Where's the beef?

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 5

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

Absolutely nothing happened after the anticipated long Iraq holiday weekend.   

Once again, the Gurus had everyone all hyped up over a big giant nothing burger. 

Where's the beef?

Ron  I didn't get all hyped up over what these so called guru's said.I knew better than believe a word they say. They are constantly full of Bull Shite. I never believe anything they say especially Frank and MarkZ. The only ones meaning anything is the CBI not someone lying saying they have a contact at the CBI or Bank contact. I can not believe there are so many people believe what these so called guru's say. I guess we have a lot of gullible  people.

• Pow! 2

6 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

The effects of these dialogue and agreements will be tangible in the near future, especially with regard to the dollar and exchange rate crisis," he added.",   "There is a new mechanism that will contribute to the stability of the exchange rate in the markets in the coming days, and at the official rate," he explained.:twothumbs:

🙏😉

12 minutes ago, screwball said:

🙏😉

Well, we are almost through the 2nd month of the 1st quarter. Our window of opportunity is still open for about 40 more days! We will know that we are in for another dead year or not! So, my near future means 40 days! Like I say at the end of this 1st quarter and No RV/RI, I’m going in different direction! Hopefully I can detox from all the Hopiem I ingested over the last 14 years! I will say there has  been more currency talk this year, plus we are seeing a positive things happening in Iraq, if it’s true! We all know that they are trained from a very young age to lie! Some one did tell me Fox reported on the IQD about a week ago. I’m trying to find the story but have no luck in finding it! Maybe one of our crack investigators could find the story. Our Thugg Clown was very good at finding things! The only problem is he is a MIA! It’s also been quite with the All seeing eye! I do think they were right on the prediction of something big happened in 3rd week of January 23, just nothing that happened triggered the RV/RI!!! Well 40 days and counting, till lift off! JMHO 🤠

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

Well, we are almost through the 2nd month of the 1st quarter. Our window of opportunity is still open for about 40 more days! We will know that we are in for another dead year or not! So, my near future means 40 days! Like I say at the end of this 1st quarter and No RV/RI, I’m going in different direction! Hopefully I can detox from all the Hopiem I ingested over the last 14 years! I will say there has  been more currency talk this year, plus we are seeing a positive things happening in Iraq, if it’s true! We all know that they are trained from a very young age to lie! Some one did tell me Fox reported on the IQD about a week ago. I’m trying to find the story but have no luck in finding it! Maybe one of our crack investigators could find the story. Our Thugg Clown was very good at finding things! The only problem is he is a MIA! It’s also been quite with the All seeing eye! I do think they were right on the prediction of something big happened in 3rd week of January 23, just nothing that happened triggered the RV/RI!!! Well 40 days and counting, till lift off! JMHO 🤠

well said I agree....I will still be here! all the way to the end!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

Me and you both. I said end of 2022 at first then some positive news came about that caused me to want to stick around a little longer. End of March I have to take a break..it might come before then. Hopefully something will happen during my break! A turtle moves faster than these folks! I'm still glad to have found out about this potential windfall/opportunity!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Dretown39 said:

Me and you both. I said end of 2022 at first then some positive news came about that caused me to want to stick around a little longer. End of March I have to take a break..it might come before then. Hopefully something will happen during my break! A turtle moves faster than these folks! I'm still glad to have found out about this potential windfall/opportunity!

Lots going on in the world with usd, countries dumping moving to BRICS, economists predicting collapse, you wonder what role Iraq will play moving forward if any…trumps said they will repay the cost of the war? You never know what could happen…this year certainly will be a year for some bold decisions..

18 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Hey nader. How come it's so weird?  Didn't you ,Frankie, and Markz always talk directly to the governor of the cbi about what we need and what we want behind the scenes? 

• Downvote 1