Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

USD Dries Up In Iraq.

Luigi1

Here's an article from Dinarland...

USD dries up in Iraq.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

From other sources:   “There Is No Dollar Except In The Alleys, And The Price Is Black”:

ARTICLE:  Speculation That Will “Raise” Food Prices   economy |Today, 13:51    Baghdad today – Diyala   The head of the Diyala Governorate Chamber of Commerce, Muhammad Mulla Jawad, revealed today, Thursday, that the sale of the dollar in the exchange offices in the province has stopped and that it is satisfied with buying according to the official price, “then selling it at black market prices in the alleys to avoid censorship.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

here's another article related to the above...Iraq clamps down on food prices...

TNT  via  Tishwash:  There is no dollar except in the alleys & the price is black”:

ARTICLE:  Speculation that will “raise” food prices.   The head of the Diyala Chamber of Commerce, Muhammad Mulla Jawad, revealed today, Thursday, that the sale of the dollar in the exchange offices in the province has stopped & that it is satisfied with buying according to the official price, “then selling it at black market prices in the alleys to avoid censorship.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

here's another article related to the above...

Tlm724 Administrator Bondlady’s Corner:    CBI Governor: "We Are Determined To Stabilize The ER".

ARTICLE:  The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Al-Alaq, confirmed today, Wednesday, that the platform was found to protect the banking sector, while indicating the central bank’s determination to stabilize the exchange rate of the dollar.   Al-Alaq said, “The new electronic platform is to avoid any penalties for those who carry out transfers, whether they are banks or others. It is a protection for the banking sector, the central bank and banks from falling into any forms related to external financial transfers, and this serves all parties.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

When checking the CBI currency exchange rates for today, there was no activity recorded.  Maybe this  is something to watch closely, and with higher hopes? 😮 😉 🙂

@Smokey Mtn. Dinarone could only hope and :praying: long weekend for them.  I remember Shab. saying they need a 3 day weekend...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

33 minutes ago, cutter73 said:

@Smokey Mtn. Dinarone could only hope and :praying: long weekend for them.  I remember Shab. saying they need a 3 day weekend...

There's a four-day holiday coming up this very weekend.   Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday courtesy of a weekend soccer game.  Iraq has never shut down over a soccer game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

I’m going to post this here.  I’m also going to post it where it belongs on the XRP thread in VIP.   We have a riddler named Mr. Pool who has been posting riddles about a possible major shift in banking, politics, and life as we know it.  

I’m not that into riddles but the Elites talk in riddles, numbers, and symbols.  Please don’t do anything based on this tweet.  It’s probably nonsense but maybe not. I know one thing, he’s providing dates so we’ll know if he’s correct or not in a few days. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

One last thing before I leave for tonight.  If you do not know what a Bank Bail In is I suggest you do a Google Search on this and also what happened in Cyprus in 2013.  I'm not trying to scare anyone but you need to understand, it's almost time for stuff to hit the fan.  Sometime in the next 1-2 years (and that could mean by March of this year) things are going to change drastically.  Most will be unprepared and shocked.  There have been numerous people on this website warning you to prepare and have emergency plans.  Have some gold and silver, food, water, etc.  

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1