Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Early Morning Opinions @ 8:50 AM CST - 2/15/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt .... :twothumbs: RON 

Mnt Goat ...Everything is pointing in the right direction that this could literally happen VERY SOON...

Pimpy  If the United States gets behind a revaluation of the Iraqi dinar to $3.22 then it's going to be recognized by the rest of the international community. But, if the United States doesn't get behind it, I don't care if they change the rate or not it's going to mean nothing to us who don't live in Iraq ...

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Pimpy  If the United States gets behind a revaluation of the Iraqi dinar to $3.22 then it's going to be recognized by the rest of the international community. But, if the United States doesn't get behind it, I don't care if they change the rate or not it's going to mean nothing to us who don't live in Iraq ...:tiphat:

IMHO.  I believe there are 'powers that be' that don't want us to have this much money from a RV-RI. 

With lots of money comes power & influence & they can't stand the completion.

They want to keep us down, poor, begging & throwing crumbs at us to keep us in line.

This is exactly why this must be an international event.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

Added @ 9:25 AM CST:

RVAlready  Article 1: "Fuad Hussein: We reached an agreement with American officials regarding the dollar" Quote: "I see that the currency issue will be gradually resolved..." Article 2: "The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq reassures the people: We found understanding from the Americans regarding the dollarThis is great news from a respected Iraqi diplomat and the head of the CBI.  I’m looking for 1000 to 1 real soon now.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

RVAlready  Article 1: "Fuad Hussein: We reached an agreement with American officials regarding the dollar" Quote: "I see that the currency issue will be gradually resolved..." Article 2: "The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq reassures the people: We found understanding from the Americans regarding the dollarThis is great news from a respected Iraqi diplomat and the head of the CBI.  I’m looking for 1000 to 1 real soon now.

The big guy wants to make sure he and his family get their 10%.

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

The article states an ER change is coming & it says nothing about a rate.

Where does it suggest a 1,000 to 1 change? 

This is one Guru's opinion.  

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

IMHO.  I believe there are 'powers that be' that don't want us to have this much money from a RV-RI. 

With lots of money comes power & influence & they can't stand the completion.

They want to keep us down, poor, begging & throwing crumbs at us to keep us in line.

This is exactly why this must be an international event.

100% spot on

• Upvote 1