Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Long Weekend Planned Next Week.

Luigi1

Here's some articles from Dinarland...

These rumors are from unreliable sources.

Proceed with caution...take with grain of salt.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

TNT  via   CandyKisses:  Iraq will suspend official working hours next Thursday – Urgent.
ARTICLE:  An informed source said, on Wednesday, that the official working hours in the Iraqi governorates will be suspended next Thursday.    The source told the news, that “it was decided to suspend the official working hours in the country for Thursday, corresponding to February 16, on the occasion of the anniversary of the visit of Imam Al-Kadhim (peace be upon him).”   It is noteworthy that the visitors continue their march on foot from Baghdad & the various provinces towards the city of Kadhimiya to perform the rugby visit ceremonies, which will culminate next Thursday, amid a security, health & service alert that has been going on for days.  

Tishwash:   Exchange offices are refusing to deal with the dollar after its rise.

ARTICLE:  The exchange offices in Anbar Governorate stopped buying & selling transactions in the dollar, after the dollar recorded a new rise in the exchange rate, reaching more than 152,000 dinars for every 100 dollars.    Youssef Al-Dulaimi, owner of an exchange office in Anbar, said in a statement to A news agency, “The exchange offices spread throughout the cities of Anbar have stopped buying & selling operations for the dollar against the background of the high exchange rate to 152,500 dinars per 100 dollars, after it fell to 147,000 dinars from without knowing the real reasons behind his elevation.”

• Thanks 1

So if all I’m reading is true with regards to trying to remove the US dollar from Iraq, they are going to need to give the people of Iraq some red meat in regards to Dinar value. .10 on a dollar would give them huge results. That is the only way. There is just no incentive with it at 1300 something. I know I’m stating the obvious of what everyone else is thinking. I just had to say it out loud for my own benefit🥴🤣 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

6 minutes ago, sgtsanders said:

So if all I’m reading is true with regards to trying to remove the US dollar from Iraq, they are going to need to give the people of Iraq some red meat in regards to Dinar value. .10 on a dollar would give them huge results. That is the only way. There is just no incentive with it at 1300 something. I know I’m stating the obvious of what everyone else is thinking. I just had to say it out loud for my own benefit🥴🤣 

Agree.  Iraq must give back to the people what has been taken away.

• Upvote 3

The  citizens will never use the dinar unless it is equal to or more than the dollar so the government needs to take steps to further improve the exchange rate. Telling them the dinar is stronger , when clearly @ the minute it is not is only benefitting the dealers. 

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

1 minute ago, BETTYBOOP said:

The  citizens will never us the dinar unless it is equal to or more than the dollar so the government needs to take steps to further improve the exchange rate. Telling them the dinar is stronger , when clearly @ the minute it is not is only benefitting the dealers. 

Absolutely.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

here's another article related to the above...CBI is determined to stabilize the ER of the Dollar...

CBI Governor: We Are Determined To Stabilize The Exchange Rate.

ARTICLE:   Balsam Hameed  The Governor of the CBI, Ali Al-Alaq, confirmed today, Wednesday, that the platform was found to protect the banking sector, while indicating the central bank’s determination to stabilize the exchange rate of the dollar.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, sgtsanders said:

say it loud say it proud!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, sgtsanders said:

put it this way they cannot keep providing food rationing forever.....eventually people have to buy their own food stuff for this to occur they need purchasing power, they also need to make sure social security, welfare etc are provided for until they can get jobs and make for themselves.

• Upvote 1