Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did Trump Get It Right About Iraq.

Luigi1

Here's an article from Dinarland.  Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

From another source:   History Repeats Itself.   Hate Donald Trump? Well, He Got One Thing Right...Iraq.

ARTICLE:  The GOP, for decades, was known for having a hawkish, neo-conservative national security outlook - think about the dumpster fire that was the 2nd Iraq War.   Go back ten years, & if you were in the GOP & called that war a mistake, you were called an isolationist - or worse. I saw it firsthand here in Washington, DC, time & time again.  However, it was a change in direction that was demanded for over a decade at the grassroots & by many Americans across the nation, especially in flyover country & rural areas - that allowed Donald Trump to rise.  He got it right on Iraq.  It was a mistake to pull out too early allowing ISIS to move in & take Iraq under Obama's watch & now Biden seem to be headed down the very same road.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 1

Obama knew withdrawing from Iraq would allow ISIS to fill the void just like Biden knew leaving Afghanistan would allow the Taliban to take over.  The question is why and who are these traitors puppet masters?  It's not hard to figure out if you know the History of Obama, Hillarious, and Soros.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Pow! 2

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

Obama knew withdrawing from Iraq would allow ISIS to fill the void just like Biden knew leaving Afghanistan would allow the Taliban to take over.  The question is why and who are these traitors puppet masters?  It's not hard to figure out if you know the History of Obama, Hillarious, and Soros.  

well said...hey how abut the UFO's, I knew about this 12 months ago...😂

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, screwball said:

well said...hey how abut the UFO's, I knew about this 12 months ago...😂

My uncle worked for an aerospace company that did a lot of work for the military.  He was a boisterous fellow but if anyone tried to get him to discuss aliens he would get real quiet and usually leave the room.   He never said what he knew but everyone in the family believes we are not alone.  I’ve seen some crazy things out in West Texas but couldn’t really confirm if it was military or alien.  

I spend a lot of time reading through Twitter posts and I will say it’s gotten real weird lately.  It’s probably by design.  No doubt a PSYOP. Herding the crowd. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

This is off topic but maybe not.  I haven’t heard anything about this on Main Stream.   Like I said, things are getting weird on Twitter.  Red Flag events, maybe.   Anyone on this sight from Ohio.  I would love to hear your thoughts on this subject.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

42 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

My uncle worked for an aerospace company that did a lot of work for the military.  He was a boisterous fellow but if anyone tried to get him to discuss aliens he would get real quiet and usually leave the room.   He never said what he knew but everyone in the family believes we are not alone.  I’ve seen some crazy things out in West Texas but couldn’t really confirm if it was military or alien.  

I spend a lot of time reading through Twitter posts and I will say it’s gotten real weird lately.  It’s probably by design.  No doubt a PSYOP. Herding the crowd. 

bingo!.. this will justify shutdown, and reset

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

8 minutes ago, screwball said:

bingo!.. this will justify shutdown, and reset

We have been talking about this for over 2 years in the VIP Crypto threads.  The Phoenix will rise from the ashes. Some are calling Ripple and its token XRP the New Standard or Phoenix.  

Let me just say I’m not surprised by any of the events of the last week.  I’ve been expecting it

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

15 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

We have been talking about this for over 2 years in the VIP!" rel="">VIP Crypto threads.  The Phoenix will rise from the ashes. Some are calling Ripple and its token XRP the New Standard or Phoenix.  

Let me just say I’m not surprised by any of the events of the last week.  I’ve been expecting it

I am told both good guys and bad want reset...

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

9 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Yes, for years now.  Did you see the vid I posted above?

That train derailment is as bad of a disaster, that I have seen in years! This is going to be very difficult to mitigate the damage that has occurred! The news coming out of the disaster area is spotty at best! Thanks for the video!! 😟

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

Distract, Deflect, and Accuse are standard ways to change the subject or a narrative.  Now we have a new way, bring on the Aliens.  😝 

The World is getting weird.  Stay calm, and stay focused on your goals.  I find peace by reading my Bible.  

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

On 2/12/2023 at 5:40 PM, screwball said:

real deal and trudeau just made announcement about them shooting down a UFO....UFO sightings everywhere...have you heard of project blue beam??

China Joe is protecting the Chinese by blaming the spy balloons on UFOs

They must really think everyone is as stupid as OBiden-Harris.

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 3

17 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I would like to see these as well as the Epstein and Durham files.  Let the American people and the World see the corrupt leaders for who they truly are, Evil!!!!!   This could be a Psy Op but it’s time to get some Truth.  

F386EDEB-0730-4F24-956F-466BCF78C982.thumb.jpeg.09b22127fbca871e779982774d1434a5.jpeg

When is he going to do this?? I am sure the media will be blacked out from reporting if he actually does but hopefully we can get it somewhere?

• Upvote 4