Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Not a drive by :)

3 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Can VIP!" rel="">VIP at least get a small wading pool?

I hear there has been a request for a "Foot Bath" (and is currently under consideration) but at this point there seems to be issues between the LBGTQ+, Military and Religious Organizations and sharing Water Usage sources as well as hours of access and if "shared" use will be allowed by those who self-identify as something other than what the facility operator(s) may understand or recognize and government officials are concerned about violating HIPPA laws in gathering this information. Supposedly there is a committee that will oversee a Special Invstigation into whether or not a Solar or Wind powered electrical vehicle charging station will be required (and if so, which countries may the products be allowed to be manafactured in or sourced from?) So at this time it should still only be considered an unsubstantiated rumor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 10
  • Pow! 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Trying to catch up after a long time away. I finally found a 2023 post and it looks like it’s still alive lol. Just making sure there’s not another server move that I have missed. Is this where I should still be?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

Adam I hope this finds you well. It's been a while sir. The world is not the place it once was. So much going on,  the government, in the financial district, in the natural disasters, and in the health issues. We keep hoping that with the fluctuation of the dollar that the dinar May finally reevaluate. We keep watching and praying. We keep hoping that maybe with all your connections you might have some inkling what we should expect or not expect. I know many of us have lost everything in the downturn of the market. And in other ways as well. Health issues are always an issue it sucks the money out of you. But that's just part of life. We are blessed to just be alive and the hope that someday this part of our dream Will come together. Be safe, keep your chin up, and know that you are not alone. We are all here. All of us for each other.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Adam, 

Can you stop in for a 2023 message …we OSI VIP members especially…. Mainly re-assurance that you are still ‘on it’ and ‘ready’ for all of our sakes when things happen. 

I follow several people in the space that have given me a pretty clear picture as to what’s going on behind the scenes. Once the ‘factions’ (I will leave it at that) finish in-fighting and the remaining pro-humanity military members get together once free of those that threaten them and give them bad orders, and work with the new leaders of the global restoration (not currently happening) – I believe that the RV will be approved and it has been stated as such.  It will not be approved until such time because unfortunately, there are still some rogue elements that are needing to be cleaned up and until that is done and the right people in the governments walk in the correct direction … nothings happening. That’s my Intel.

I’m completely open to being wrong, but I am trying to make sense of this whole thing and after following at least three different narratives – this is what I’m personally left with. Truth eludes us all on purpose.

It is neither here nor there – we are all waiting for the RV. It WILL happen

I just wondered if you are still completely IN to bring us through the process. I AM A SINGLE  parent and need some reassurance that our DV fearless leader is still active.

Many thanks

• Thanks 6
  • Pow! 1