Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone know how rates in baskets work

screwball

36 minutes ago, screwball said:

What happens if 1300 three zeros removed is the USD rate in a basket? I not sure just posing a question 

Yes, it has been suggested which currencies would be in the basket, and the USD is definitely one of the currencies - it will "no longer" be pegged to the dollar. RON 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

The goal is to eventually get all global currencies on a 1 to 1 ratio. 

Some currencies will go up in value, others will decrease in value. 

Once that is achieved, we will go to a global one currency universal digital system. 

The powers that be will have total control over the people's monies. 

You will go along with their agenda or they will freeze your accounts, no buying, selling & trading. 

They will literally starve you into submittion.

Welcome to the NWO.

• Pow! 4

11 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Once that is achieved, we will go to a global one currency universal digital system. 

You will go along with their agenda or they will freeze your accounts, no buying, selling & trading. 

Welcome to the NWO.

Scary stuff, but sure seems to be heading that way. I have heard of some speculate that there will be bartering of gold and silver to escape the digital currency rule. But I don't know. Only time will tell. Nothing surprises me anymore about how the controlling class will go to all ends of the spectrum to continue that control. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

38 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Welcome to the NWO.

I hear you, I believe you,my search has led me to the same conclusions, however, I’m hoping to leverage the transition on my own private island where I can live off the fish and 🥭 mangos till Jesus comes back 😂. It’s worth a shot

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

I go with the Bible. Actually the conclusion of one currency and total control is what is foretold in (Rev 13:16-17) where a person will not be able to buy or sell unless accepting the "Mark".  When a person accepts Christ as their savior they are "sealed with a guarantee" as belonging to Christ(Ep 1:13:14).  By accepting the mark the person will be equally sealed to the Antichrist.

The Bible foretells a sequence of events beginning with the Rapture then a 7 year nasty period with the mark being required 3 1/2 years into this period.  

For those that have accepted Christ, they will not be here after the Rapture, so the currency issue will not be a problem.  Seriously consider your relationship with Christ today since time per the Bible is getting short.

The fact that there is discussion of a method or scenario that fulfills this buying/selling prophecy and most of all the other prophesized  events give a clear indication that we are very close to the final events taking  place.

Again, for peace seriously consider your relationship with Christ today.   

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

29 minutes ago, RV-2-Day said:

I go with the Bible. Actually the conclusion of one currency and total control is what is foretold in (Rev 13:16-17) where a person will not be able to buy or sell unless accepting the "Mark".  When a person accepts Christ as their savior they are "sealed with a guarantee" as belonging to Christ(Ep 1:13:14).  By accepting the mark the person will be equally sealed to the Antichrist.

The Bible foretells a sequence of events beginning with the Rapture then a 7 year nasty period with the mark being required 3 1/2 years into this period.  

For those that have accepted Christ, they will not be here after the Rapture, so the currency issue will not be a problem.  Seriously consider your relationship with Christ today since time per the Bible is getting short.

The fact that there is discussion of a method or scenario that fulfills this buying/selling prophecy and most of all the other prophesized  events give a clear indication that we are very close to the final events taking  place.

This might interest you? https://www.bitchute.com/video/CoLVS6Qz54Eq/

I watched it today

Interesting but he is stretching quite a bit to try to put dates for which the Bible says we will not know the day or hour.  He is missing quite a lot of the actual Bible support of the coming events and the required sequence.  The Bible says we will not know the day or hour but will be able to know the season based on the parable of the fig tree.   A lot of false information regarding the seals and that any of that has already occurred. The Revaluation events have not yet started. Very hard to listen to given the Biblically false statements.

He grossly misses what the Bible clearly states (let alone the symbolism)

I would say the only thing he says that is correct is that there is a major event coming -- Which is The Rapture, the battle of Cog/Magog (Russia/Iran/ Turkey + others attack Israel), Antichrist confirming a 7 yr covenant) , 7 Year tribulation period (with increasing calamities toward 100lb hailstones at the end), then the return of Jesus to Earth and the Battle of Armageddon.

This video will give you a better understanding of what is yet to come (very soon)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, RV-2-Day said:

Well said, with un-refutable truth of GOD’S word. Thanks..you took the words right out of my thoughts on the matter. 

• Upvote 2

On 2/10/2023 at 5:05 PM, coorslite21 said:

The IMF has an established basket of the 5 leading world currencies called an SDR.....These are scaled in the basket.....The Yuan is the most current addition.

Middle Eastern Countries gave kicked abound the idea of their own basket of currencies.....the way they operate...doubt it will ever happen... CL

they will have their own regional currencies, middle east and asia....deal already done!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Project blue beam, all seems a little contrived…. We’ll see 

Not when you understand the NWO and Deep State agenda and the plan which these currency sightings are all a part of! This plan has be written and about and talked about for over 20 years…they say HAARP technology and EMP weapons were fake…what about a operation mockingbird, operation paperclip,

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, screwball said:

Not when you understand the NWO and Deep State agenda and the plan which these currency sightings are all a part of! This plan has be written and about and talked about for over 20 years…they say HAARP technology and EMP weapons were fake…what about a operation mockingbird, operation paperclip,

When I say contrived I’m referring to exactly what you’re posting, it’s all planned add to that the East Palestine OH, Cherynobal incident that just happened this week, oh but look at the flying balloons…. Distraction distraction while they pollute the air we breathe…. The white hats better get this under control in a hot minute or we’re not gonna have much of a country left. Sad state of affairs. My wife and I just look at each other and say “put it on the tab”…… it’s insane how much is happening. It’s hard to keep track of…. Meanwhile most Americans are worried whether Rihanna is pregnant or not while they watch her lip synced performance during the super bowl 🤦‍♂️ 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3