Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will we get 2 different (major) revaluations? CBDC and QFS?

Longtimelurker

7 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

In my studies I have run across some bad accusations of Desantis. I have not found any proof yet, doesn't mean it doesn't exist,I just haven't seen it. I am a Floridian so I appreciate what he continues to do for us but I won't be shocked if to find out he is being strong-armed by the white hats to reduce any penalty that might be coming his way. Time will tell.

I have nothing against Desantis he has done a great job for Floridians and wish other governors would follow his accomplishments. This theory just popped up two days ago and there will be more on it down the road. Like I said just a theory and rumor at this time. I can put a name to this which everyone here knows once I say it, but will not until I get more info. 

• Upvote 2

On 2/10/2023 at 1:45 PM, Fairways&Greens said:

The next POTUS will be 47 and no, it won’t be Trump. Ya’ll delusional if you think Trump is “secretly in charge behind the scenes” or “coming back to take over during [insert crisis here]” He is losing in the polls to Desantis. Biden won’t run again.

My money is on a Desantis vs Newsome ‘24 election and an RV before then, so it won’t much matter who wins cause I’ll be on some beach somewhere. 

Your wrong and will be proven wrong…desantis will not be president unfortunately to many links to Epstein..the public spat is all for show and they will shake hands soon…

• Confused 2

On 2/10/2023 at 1:45 PM, Fairways&Greens said:

The next POTUS will be 47 and no, it won’t be Trump. Ya’ll delusional if you think Trump is “secretly in charge behind the scenes” or “coming back to take over during [insert crisis here]” He is losing in the polls to Desantis. Biden won’t run again.

My money is on a Desantis vs Newsome ‘24 election and an RV before then, so it won’t much matter who wins cause I’ll be on some beach somewhere. 

Not delusional just well read and in the know…what you need to do is go back read all the executive orders out in place during trumps presidency and the read the laws of war and stuff on devolution….what we are watching is the greatest show on eart…you call yourself a Patriot you don’t even know what’s happening in your own country….unbelievable..

Edited by screwball

21 hours ago, MommaMia said:

Well here is something to ponder on, Desantis met with top Dominion officials within the last month/ not long after election and others. Why would he meet with Dominion top brass? Could it be they rigged the Florida election to make Desantis look terrific and that he took the state of Florida by a storm in order to have someone that could take on Trump. Democrats were willing to give up the State of Florida to make sure Trump would not win another term!!! This is a theory just as everything I see here is but if you look into Desantis meetings there are some things that just Don add up about his election. So, theories here are just that just as this is a rumor mill. Anyway just something more for ya to ponder on. 😎

Stupid theory!!!!!  You don't know what you're talking about!  DeSantis is the best Governor we ever had!!!!!

15 hours ago, MommaMia said:

I have nothing against Desantis he has done a great job for Floridians and wish other governors would follow his accomplishments. This theory just popped up two days ago and there will be more on it down the road. Like I said just a theory and rumor at this time. I can put a name to this which everyone here knows once I say it, but will not until I get more info. 

If you're talking about Trump, he doesn't want the competition DeSantis would give him.

Just now, Floridian said:

Yeah??????  Let's see some proof.

Don’t need to believe what you want not my problem! You should follow trump he’s spoken directly about desantis and Epstein! As for the rest they will kiss and make up desantis will NOT be President and if your are a a true Patriot you should pay more attention to the laws that desantis has passed 

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Floridian said:

How 'bout and example?  What are you talking about?

It's important to know that DeSantis came from Harvard and Jeffrey Epstein funded huge amounts into Harvard the same time DeSantis was there and huge part the funding went into Harvard Law studies and students graduating there. 

.> Later on DESANTIS would work as a Florida State Prosecutor,> >>the same time EPSTEIN would be investigated of having sex with underage girls //)))  Epstein was investigated for Underage sex with minors and a SECRET DEAL was made with the Florida Prosecutors and Epstein got a slap on the wrist*.>

... Epstein went to jail shortly but was released daily to live his normal life and return to jail in the evenings (some evenings) , the Florida Prosecutors also agreed to stop investigations into Epstein and all Police reports were seized by the Florida Prosecutors, and officers were silenced on discussing Epstein case[s]

> Ron DeSantis played a huge role behind the scenes in securing a light sentence for Epstein and allowing the SECRET DEAL to happen with Epstein<

Watch for Feb 21 address by PUTIN….3 billion plus viewers he is going to unleash he’ll ….will explain what’s been happening in the Ukraine, outline deep states involvement with CIA and NATO and war against Russia and tell the world Zelensky has nukes created by the CIA operated nuclear units in Ukraine…

The next 10 days will be important….

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

You know that is really lazy.  You want all of us to do the research.  Like someone who never reads the Bible but wants to know what God is saying.

WOW!  Are you ever insulting!  Nice person!!!!!

Is this what you're talking about?  I just read it.  It's a bunch of crap.  I'm really disappointed in Trump.  Always loved him.  Voted for him, but no more.

Trump escalates DeSantis rift with social media posts

https://www.tampabay.com/news/florida-politics/2023/02/08/donald-trump-ron-desantis-president-2024-truth-social-grooming/

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, screwball said:

It's important to know that DeSantis came from Harvard and Jeffrey Epstein funded huge amounts into Harvard the same time DeSantis was there and huge part the funding went into Harvard Law studies and students graduating there. 

.> Later on DESANTIS would work as a Florida State Prosecutor,> >>the same time EPSTEIN would be investigated of having sex with underage girls //)))  Epstein was investigated for Underage sex with minors and a SECRET DEAL was made with the Florida Prosecutors and Epstein got a slap on the wrist*.>

... Epstein went to jail shortly but was released daily to live his normal life and return to jail in the evenings (some evenings) , the Florida Prosecutors also agreed to stop investigations into Epstein and all Police reports were seized by the Florida Prosecutors, and officers were silenced on discussing Epstein case[s]

> Ron DeSantis played a huge role behind the scenes in securing a light sentence for Epstein and allowing the SECRET DEAL to happen with Epstein<

We'll see.  I'll try to find some information about this.

25 minutes ago, screwball said:

Oh!  So you got this reliable information from Twitter postings????   😂😂   I most definitely believe it now.  😂😂😂

It's important to know that DeSantis came from Harvard and Jeffrey Epstein funded huge amounts into Harvard the same time DeSantis was there and huge part the funding went into Harvard Law studies and students graduating there. .> Later on DESANTIS would work as a Florida

State Prosecutor,> >>the same time EPSTEIN would be investigated of having sex with underage girls //))) Epstein was investigated for Underage sex with minors and a SECRET DEAL was made with the Florida Prosecutors and Epstein got a slap on the wrist*.> ... Epstein went to jail

shortly but was released daily to live his normal life and return to jail in the evenings (some evenings) , the Florida Prosecutors also agreed to stop investigations into Epstein and all Police reports were seized by the Florida Prosecutors, and officers were silenced on

discussing Epstein case[s] > Ron DeSantis played a huge role behind the scenes in securing a light sentence for Epstein and allowing the SECRET DEAL to happen with Epstein<

9 minutes ago, MommaMia said:

Never said he wasn’t a good governor but time will tell on theory. 

LEGAL

Florida clears officials in treatment of Jeffrey Epstein

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement said it found no evidence that Epstein received any special treatment.

He was known for his wealth and his connections, including former presidents Bill Clinton and Donald Trump and Prince Andrew of Great Britain.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/05/10/florida-jeffrey-epstein-486832

28 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Oh!  So you got this reliable information from Twitter postings????   😂😂   I most definitely believe it now.  😂😂😂

It's important to know that DeSantis came from Harvard and Jeffrey Epstein funded huge amounts into Harvard the same time DeSantis was there and huge part the funding went into Harvard Law studies and students graduating there. .> Later on DESANTIS would work as a Florida

State Prosecutor,> >>the same time EPSTEIN would be investigated of having sex with underage girls //))) Epstein was investigated for Underage sex with minors and a SECRET DEAL was made with the Florida Prosecutors and Epstein got a slap on the wrist*.> ... Epstein went to jail

shortly but was released daily to live his normal life and return to jail in the evenings (some evenings) , the Florida Prosecutors also agreed to stop investigations into Epstein and all Police reports were seized by the Florida Prosecutors, and officers were silenced on

discussing Epstein case[s] > Ron DeSantis played a huge role behind the scenes in securing a light sentence for Epstein and allowing the SECRET DEAL to happen with Epstein<

Don’t have Twitter….banned…