Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will we get 2 different (major) revaluations? CBDC and QFS?

Longtimelurker

23 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Just a thought I had..

What if the CBDC reset happens before the QFS reset? Will we have 2 different opportunities to exchange? I don't trust the cbdc's so I'll wait for the QFS to exchange. What if the CBDC rate is really good, what will you do? 

I don't believe we will be allowed to double dip, again.  Once & once only lined up to the slop trough. 

There will be safeguards in place to make sure we don't double dip.  IMHO.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Interesting…I posted in rumour thread about their intention to steal your cash when the reset happens….they will draw you in, most will cash out and then they will reset and take your winnings….if you think they won’t do that then think again…so what’s the plan….I am not sure…I was only having this conversation the other day….do I think 45 is in charge 100%…the reset is coming, the crash is coming…the lockdown is coming….when do I think? Well I am told that in the days to come Russia will launch full on invasion…bellaraus has just called up all their reservists…Russian wins and Ukraine looses, this will be a huge win for us…I think Feb will be a time for us based on Russias predicting of oil prices rising to 150$ per barrel, the invasion itself will cause this and has in the past…Iraqs goverment banks doing all their transfers electronically in feb as well….

if Iraq goes before reset then I have often thought about rolling a lot of mine into another currency in the bank off course, but not sure, not even sure of how much to cash out if any….can I take the whole lot in a cashiers check, take the whole lot in cash? Buy gold which you can get very hard to buy large quantities? Probably cash out enough to pay house of and immediately purchase another property…

one thing is for sure when Ukraine looses war, WEF and NWO looses, when this happens expect lockdown, internet shutdowns, new blackouts and prepare for worse…watch for emergency broadcasts from 45.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 6

The next POTUS will be 47 and no, it won’t be Trump. Ya’ll delusional if you think Trump is “secretly in charge behind the scenes” or “coming back to take over during [insert crisis here]” He is losing in the polls to Desantis. Biden won’t run again.

My money is on a Desantis vs Newsome ‘24 election and an RV before then, so it won’t much matter who wins cause I’ll be on some beach somewhere. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 3

10 hours ago, Shedagal said:

I have always adhered to Kim Clement's warning to get out ASAP after the massive breakthrough event.  That is my plan.

:twothumbs: I'm with you Shedagal, but I'll probably hold some IQD just in case. I have over 4 million IQD in Warka - if it ever re-opens. Blessings - RON 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Fairways&Greens said:

The next POTUS will be 47 and no, it won’t be Trump. Ya’ll delusional if you think Trump is “secretly in charge behind the scenes” or “coming back to take over during [insert crisis here]” He is losing in the polls to Desantis. Biden won’t run again.

My money is on a Desantis vs Newsome ‘24 election and an RV before then, so it won’t much matter who wins cause I’ll be on some beach somewhere. 

First of all, Trump still has an 80 plus percent backing from Republican voters. He leads Desantis by double digits. I don't know where you are getting your info. Trump is not only going to be the Republican Nominee (Unfinished business) and I believe he will be the next President after this disaster of an administration comes to a miserable end. After the '24 election check back with me to see if I was the one delusional. I don't think he is "in charge behind the scenes" but his influence over the party is undeniable and not waning as the bought and paid for shill democrat media outlets purport. Whether Biden runs again or not won't be a factor. In fact, Trump leads him head to head in the polls as well and people are going to be so sick of the Dems agenda that has half of America saying they are worse off today than they were during the Trump years, that whoever wins the Repulican nomination will be the next President. The Independent vote puts the man in office. And Independents are hurting along with the rest of us. They aren't voting blue in '24.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 9

9 hours ago, Fairways&Greens said:

At least you've been exposed to the truth and you won't go into shock when it happens 👍 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

11 hours ago, screwball said:

Interesting…I posted in rumour thread about their intention to steal your cash when the reset happens….they will draw you in, most will cash out and then they will reset and take your winnings….if you think they won’t do that then think again…so what’s the plan….I am not sure…I was only having this conversation the other day….do I think 45 is in charge 100%…the reset is coming, the crash is coming…the lockdown is coming….when do I think? Well I am told that in the days to come Russia will launch full on invasion…bellaraus has just called up all their reservists…Russian wins and Ukraine looses, this will be a huge win for us…I think Feb will be a time for us based on Russias predicting of oil prices rising to 150$ per barrel, the invasion itself will cause this and has in the past…Iraqs goverment banks doing all their transfers electronically in feb as well….

if Iraq goes before reset then I have often thought about rolling a lot of mine into another currency in the bank off course, but not sure, not even sure of how much to cash out if any….can I take the whole lot in a cashiers check, take the whole lot in cash? Buy gold which you can get very hard to buy large quantities? Probably cash out enough to pay house of and immediately purchase another property…

one thing is for sure when Ukraine looses war, WEF and NWO looses, when this happens expect lockdown, internet shutdowns, new blackouts and prepare for worse…watch for emergency broadcasts from 45.

I've always felt crypto was a scam to take our money and to distract us from buying "true" currency like silver and gold. Don't get me wrong, I've made good money in crypto but I've been out of the crypto market for over a year now and I've been buying silver 👍

We're pretty much on the same page 👍

We're starting to see the flood gates open with some truths coming out on MSM finally. 

Don't buy into the fake ww3 scenario that's building, it's part of the distraction.

1 $20 bag of rice will feed a family for a month so there's no reason for anyone not to be prepared.

Stay safe!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

At least you've been exposed to the truth and you won't go into shock when it happens 👍 

Well here is something to ponder on, Desantis met with top Dominion officials within the last month/ not long after election and others. Why would he meet with Dominion top brass? Could it be they rigged the Florida election to make Desantis look terrific and that he took the state of Florida by a storm in order to have someone that could take on Trump. Democrats were willing to give up the State of Florida to make sure Trump would not win another term!!! This is a theory just as everything I see here is but if you look into Desantis meetings there are some things that just Don add up about his election. So, theories here are just that just as this is a rumor mill. Anyway just something more for ya to ponder on. 😎

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, MommaMia said:

Well here is something to ponder on, Desantis met with top Dominion officials within the last month/ not long after election and others. Why would he meet with Dominion top brass? Could it be they rigged the Florida election to make Desantis look terrific and that he took the state of Florida by a storm in order to have someone that could take on Trump. Democrats were willing to give up the State of Florida to make sure Trump would not win another term!!! This is a theory just as everything I see here is but if you look into Desantis meetings there are some things that just Don add up about his election. So, theories here are just that just as this is a rumor mill. Anyway just something more for ya to ponder on. 😎

What if he met with them to be sure the machines were secure and how he can make sure they were. Hmmm.

• Pow! 4

5 hours ago, MommaMia said:

In my studies I have run across some bad accusations of Desantis. I have not found any proof yet, doesn't mean it doesn't exist,I just haven't seen it. I am a Floridian so I appreciate what he continues to do for us but I won't be shocked if to find out he is being strong-armed by the white hats to reduce any penalty that might be coming his way. Time will tell.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1