Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank reserves Iraqis: Your dinar is stronger

6ly410

Central Bank reserves Iraqis: Your dinar is stronger

1031339-94da08ba-eda2-42b8-9a58-e744a15b
Bagdad (NENA) - The Central Bank of Iraq sent millions of text messages to reassure citizens about the government's measures to confront the rise in the price of the dollar. The central bank wrote in the letters: "With us we make the national currency stronger... Your dinar is stronger under government measures and the central bank." /End8Central Bank reserves Iraqis: Your dinar is stronger

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jake21 said:

You explain to me what he means by the Dinar is stronger! Come on I'm waiting...

You explain to me what he means by the Dinar is stronger! Come on I'm waiting...

I'll tell you who I am. I've been in for 13 yrs and  heard and seen everything. I'm not a puppet who believes everything they read and hears from moron gurus. I do my own research. We will se a change soon but it more than likely be at the 1120 rate. Thats not what I'm looking for... Hows that!!!!

2 minutes ago, Spartakus said:

Thank you 410 for all your article listings, I appreciate your hard work. Now, I'm not sure about what the Iraqi government means when it says that your " dinar is stronger". Stronger than what? 

i have no idea bro - good article though it sounds great haha

• Thanks 1