Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Post covid vaccine spike protein  help. 

jg1

Post covid vaccine spike protein  help. 
You May notice that the cure for all the spike protein buildup in your system that is killing you off contains ivermectin. Those bastards.

Vitamin D
Vitamin C
NAC (N-acetylcysteine)
Ivermectin
Nigella seed
Quercetin
Zinc
Magnesium
Curcumin
Milk thistle extract

Do You Know Someone with 'Long COVID' and Vaccinated? Here's a Guide for Spike Protein Detox by World Council for Health.

https://www.facebook.com/100000374079753/posts/pfbid03Jst5fa1eMwkZNSMYp8FAqjFrZv6mJToTLVceXkSkCNTy4JwTiZNZTZs8NbKUHYkl/?mibextid=cr9u03

Edited by jg1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

On 2/4/2023 at 5:43 PM, md11fr8dawg said:

Thanks jg1. Wife got the jabs (DAMN IT) and I have most all of these.

my brother and family got it too including while daughter while pregnant. So far so good. At least they decided to get no boosters. 

Our daughter got her jabs while pregnant with second child by recommendation of her Dr. Like you so far so good. That's why my wife got the jabs, daughter told us if not we could not be around her or the baby without the vax. I said sorry charlie, no can do, but wife jumped right in. Regrets it everyday! At least I talked our daughter out of getting her girls the vax.

• Upvote 4

Thank you for posting.... About 2 months ago, i was very sick. Most likely covvid, or I had a very, very strong flu. Nonetheless, I was sick for 14 days. It was bad. I did my usual, taking vitamin C, D, zinc, etc. But it wasn't until I took quercetinn, that things started to really improve within me. Within 4-5 days, I was well. You can easily get quercetinn online, or at a physical store. It really got me well again, Thank you God. Makes you wonder why it wasn't touted more to help others. Makes you go hhmmmm.... Hope everyone is well. Hang in there with the RI/RV. 🙏    

• Thanks 2

“Z-Dtox is a nutritional supplement and immune booster. It has something called “N-A-C” in it, which is wonderful in preventing blood clots. Lately that’s been an issue with certain people. And N-A-C functions as an anti-oxidant, which prevents oxidative stress from infections – it helps the immune system clear infections.

It has ECGC which is a very powerful green tea extract and functions as a zinc ionophore. Which allows for zinc to get into the cells in the right concentrations, thus inhibiting the common RNA viruses such as COVID and influenza and RSV and maybe, potentially, even Marburg.

NAC is exceptional for PTSD... i know it well...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, screwball said:

“Z-Dtox is a nutritional supplement and immune booster. It has something called “N-A-C” in it, which is wonderful in preventing blood clots. Lately that’s been an issue with certain people. And N-A-C functions as an anti-oxidant, which prevents oxidative stress from infections – it helps the immune system clear infections.

It has ECGC which is a very powerful green tea extract and functions as a zinc ionophore. Which allows for zinc to get into the cells in the right concentrations, thus inhibiting the common RNA viruses such as COVID and influenza and RSV and maybe, potentially, even Marburg.

NAC is exceptional for PTSD... i know it well...

Thanks screwball.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Our daughter got her jabs while pregnant with second child by recommendation of her Dr. Like you so far so good. That's why my wife got the jabs, daughter told us if not we could not be around her or the baby without the vax. I said sorry charlie, no can do, but wife jumped right in. Regrets it everyday! At least I talked our daughter out of getting her girls the vax.

Thanks for your story. So sad, this crap divides families. Unfortunately our government loves to Conquer and divide.

• Upvote 3

Thanks jg1, but doesn't divide our family, because my daughter thinks I am wrong and being an alarmists because nothing bad has happened to her yet (and I pray to God it doesn't). She deosn't believe her Mom's issues were cause by the shot. Me, I just go thru my day doing my thing making my decisions based on what I know and learn and what I feel is best for me. You know sort of like the horse to water deal!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
On 2/7/2023 at 5:59 AM, md11fr8dawg said:

Thanks jg1, but doesn't divide our family, because my daughter thinks I am wrong and being an alarmists because nothing bad has happened to her yet (and I pray to God it doesn't). She deosn't believe her Mom's issues were cause by the shot. Me, I just go thru my day doing my thing making my decisions based on what I know and learn and what I feel is best for me. You know sort of like the horse to water deal!

Find my father would say he’s got three children and all three of them are completely different. We hope that what we teach our children sticks. But then there is our government and our schools indoctrination. I wish health for all of us even though they took the shot. Take care. By the way, if you want need to know that you responded, just put it in @ sign in front of my name. @Jg1

• Upvote 1